Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2008, 02:27 PM #1
k!d99
 
 
k!d99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Lost at Cup...Reward!!!

Hey guys. i had a stock white ego 08 gun case with a pink/gloss black barrel shaft barrel. it was probably lost on the empire xball field. if anyone has found this please PM me.

thanks,
__________________
Captain- Lethal Paintball
FEEDBACK
k!d99 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2008, 02:30 PM #2
Midnight
•DYeL Bro?•
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manhattan, KS
 has been a member for 10 years
Midnight supports Team VICIOUS
Good luck getting it back. Kids have hot hands nowadays.
__________________
Back to paTroll.
US Army.
DYeL Bro?
"Originally posted by worr lord (the 1st): All black people look like Will Smith to me."
"Originally posted by Ltc1303: Midnight's use of proper grammar gave him the win in that one I'd say.."
Midnight is offline  
Old 10-27-2008, 02:35 PM #3
caleb109
Livewire
 
caleb109's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
caleb109 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
caleb109 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
caleb109 supports Team VICIOUS
caleb109 supports Sherwood Forest
dude matt that sux. sry dude. at least u still have ur gun
__________________
CALEB LAYNE
Asylum extreme paintball
XBl: xMADxTRAUMA
caleb109 is offline  
Old 10-27-2008, 02:36 PM #4
GothicVash
 
 
GothicVash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: FL
yeah dl getting it back but i have not seen any stolen at cup threads in hear aside from the tippman pistol one
GothicVash is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 AM #5
AshBall
Who said girls can't play
 
AshBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Harleysville
AshBall plays in the APPA D4 division
Lost 2 invert mini's One was stock red and other was dust purple with engravings on it... If found please contact me... Really upset over lose...
__________________
Misfit Toys Pic's
webshots.com

Ashley
Misfit Toys
Ballers Inc.
AshBall is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 11:42 AM #6
MychelslikepaintBALL
You're all sheep
 
MychelslikepaintBALL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Greenville, SC
MychelslikepaintBALL supports Team VICIOUS
MychelslikepaintBALL supports DLX Technology
post some serial numbers, (if you know them) could be helpful if someone did steal them.
__________________
PSN: SarlaccSurvior

Sponsored by: Myself
MychelslikepaintBALL is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 01:02 PM #7
ibrahim1193
TEAM AGGRESSION FTW!!!
 
ibrahim1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshBall View Post
Lost 2 invert mini's One was stock red and other was dust purple with engravings on it... If found please contact me... Really upset over lose...
if you have any pics of it post it here i will put in my sig
__________________
(\__/) TEAM AGGRESION #21
(='.'=)
(")_(") COPY BUNNY INTO YOUR SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post50548586
hot dm6!!!!!!!
got too look ps2 and hacked psp http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post52281200
ibrahim1193 is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 01:04 PM #8
XxSpikeSpiegel
Solid Meat
 
XxSpikeSpiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hickory, NC
I saw a bunch of people walking around with those cases, so good luck getting it back.
__________________
Russian Legion Fan #476
Konstantin Fedorov Fan #125
XxSpikeSpiegel is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 01:22 PM #9
AshBall
Who said girls can't play
 
AshBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Harleysville
AshBall plays in the APPA D4 division
They were not in mini Cases... they were in a black and red Empire gun bag
__________________
Misfit Toys Pic's
webshots.com

Ashley
Misfit Toys
Ballers Inc.
AshBall is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 01:40 PM #10
XxSpikeSpiegel
Solid Meat
 
XxSpikeSpiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hickory, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshBall View Post
They were not in mini Cases... they were in a black and red Empire gun bag
I was talking about the thread starter.
__________________
Russian Legion Fan #476
Konstantin Fedorov Fan #125
XxSpikeSpiegel is offline  
Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 PM #11
kp2com
I am who I am
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
kp2com plays in the PSP
kp2com plays in the MiLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by k!d99 View Post
Hey guys. i had a stock white ego 08 gun case with a pink/gloss black barrel shaft barrel. it was probably lost on the empire xball field. if anyone has found this please PM me.

thanks,
I believe i saw one in the lost and found at registration that matches your description. I will make sure that chris reads this post and gets in touch with you. Many things get turned in, even guns. Unlimited turned in a gun that turned out to be the smurfs, Ken from palm beach vipers turned in a gun, and i know of at least one more that was turned in and claimed. So if u lost a gun don't just think that it is gone. get with me and give me a detailed description, it may have been turned in.
kp2com is offline  
Old 10-30-2008, 04:18 PM #12
k!d99
 
 
k!d99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp2com View Post
I believe i saw one in the lost and found at registration that matches your description. I will make sure that chris reads this post and gets in touch with you. Many things get turned in, even guns. Unlimited turned in a gun that turned out to be the smurfs, Ken from palm beach vipers turned in a gun, and i know of at least one more that was turned in and claimed. So if u lost a gun don't just think that it is gone. get with me and give me a detailed description, it may have been turned in.
yes please have them contact me asap Thanks!!!
__________________
Captain- Lethal Paintball
FEEDBACK
k!d99 is offline  
Old 11-01-2008, 01:39 PM #13
Pereira!
Ruhspect teh dodgy!
 
Pereira!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I actually saw a guy in on the pit crew with a 08 ego gun case on the empire field. Contact Chris, I will try to find his number.
__________________
HostileKids
PBFashion
DYEPaintball

"The Philadelphia Americans have nothing on the shield, nothing on the goddamn Ironmen"
|Thrash Inc.|

WTB Rotor, DXS pants and a sick longsleeve or jersey: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post64247460
Pereira! is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 04:30 PM #14
k!d99
 
 
k!d99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pereira! View Post
I actually saw a guy in on the pit crew with a 08 ego gun case on the empire field. Contact Chris, I will try to find his number.
PLEASE PM ME HIS NUMBER!!!
__________________
Captain- Lethal Paintball
FEEDBACK
k!d99 is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump