Black OUT

has been a member for 10 years
For more pics go to my site and scroll down. Pics OF Maxflow
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2001, 07:06 PM #23
Dark_recon
Now Theres An Angel !!!

ok man i had a air when i first got my angel and that thing was a POS...

it spiked very bad and weight was crayz!!!

i got a conquest now .... A+++

that thing is very light very consistant and just an all around bad arrsss system!

stick with a conquest...

Check It Out On My Site Click On The Links Page Then Follow It Too My Guns Page...
http://www.joinme.net/uina

If You Have Any Questions For Me...
PM Me Or Email Me At
Dark_recon@hotmail.com
Old 11-06-2001, 11:21 PM #24
paintbaljunkie2k
TEAM DIMENSION-X

AIR + Gas through= awesome
all u need to know
pbj2k
Old 11-07-2001, 02:41 AM #25
Cursed Frogurt

Man a lot of haters in here.

Man this is the most rediculous complaint I have ever heard about the Angel AIR. "ITs too heavy its too heavy." A bunch of wusses. Man do you realize how much a loaded angel weighes? an extra pound or two shouldn't matter. If you complain about weight go home and lift some weights.

Bulky? are you kidding all paint guns are bulky. They have this huge loader on top of the gun, and those other systems arent that much smaller. a 68 cu in tank is all about the same size. Maybe its a little longer if thats the case go buy a drop forward.

EXPENSIVE???? YOU OWN A FREAKIN ANGEL. do you realize that you own one of the most expensive marker on the planet. Why the hell are you whining about an extra 100 on an air system.

I understand if you dont' like a system, but base it on something other than what I've been hearing so far. The inconsistency part would be a reason but that also could mean ou don't know what you are doing. Which is the case of most people on this forum. (They buy tinker with it and when it doens' work its the manufacturer fault for the owners stupidity.)
Old 11-07-2001, 02:57 AM #26
Calin

Calin is a Moderator
Calin is a Supporting Member
Calin donated to help Peyton Trent
Calin supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Man this is the most rediculous complaint I have ever heard about the Angel AIR. "ITs too heavy its too heavy." A bunch of wusses. Man do you realize how much a loaded angel weighes? an extra pound or two shouldn't matter. If you complain about weight go home and lift some weights.
I agree with ya Cursed. but you have to understand that most of the players on this "forum" are also little kids and that an extra pound or so make a world of a difference to their tiny arms.

Quote:
Bulky? are you kidding all paint guns are bulky. They have this huge loader on top of the gun, and those other systems arent that much smaller. a 68 cu in tank is all about the same size. Maybe its a little longer if thats the case go buy a drop forward.
I agree with ya again being an x marine I know what you mean paintguns are bulky and I have seen Angel AIR and they aren't that big.

Quote:
EXPENSIVE???? YOU OWN A FREAKIN ANGEL. do you realize that you own one of the most expensive marker on the planet. Why the hell are you whining about an extra 100 on an air system.
Well Cursed, some people actually save up for awhile for their Angel so you really can't base them owning an Angel and relate that to their wealth. but you do have a point, they could save up a little longer. and if they can't afford a decent system then maybe the Angel just isnt' the right gun for them. its just like the guy who bought the tricked out expensive cocker and then can't play for 2 months because he paying the credit card bill. but there are stupid people in this world.

Anyhow good points overall. About the 3 systems get anyone you feel comfortable with dont' listen to anyone about which system is better and more conssistent. Basically all of them work well just see which one looks better and is more sexxxxxxy to ya and get that one.

Truly "ignorant" people are those who call others "ignorant, misinformed, uninformed" and are the same people that have lost an argument.

Typos happen.
Old 11-07-2001, 01:42 PM #27
Lithium300mg

Lithium300mg is a founding member
the only good tank for an angel it has to be one that is dual reg the only tanks in the industry dualreg are nitroduck,max flow and now the air.If you want consitency choose between this 3.
Old 11-07-2001, 02:47 PM #28
Shockwave

Shockwave is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by Lithium300mg
the only good tank for an angel it has to be one that is dual reg the only tanks in the industry dualreg are nitroduck,max flow and now the air.If you want consitency choose between this 3.
sorry to break the news to you, but the max flow and the AIR aren't double regged.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:40 PM #29
Cursed Frogurt

Quote:
sorry to break the news to you, but the max flow and the AIR aren't double regged.
Sorry to break the news to you but he meant the only systems worth dual regging on the market is the NitroDuck, Max Flow and Air.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:43 PM #30
Doktor Evil

Actually in a way they are. If you buy a gun without a regulator and you buy a system like an Air America, you'll need 2 regs to run it. But not with a Max-flow or the AIR; you don't need a second reg.
Old 11-07-2001, 08:08 PM #31
Shockwave

Shockwave is a founding member
the AIR and max flow are of a balanced reg design..
Old 11-07-2001, 09:10 PM #32
babyman

Quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave
the AIR and max flow are of a balanced reg design..
yep hes right. the only true double regulated tank are some of the Nitroduck models (I think the SS 4500 and the Megareg)
Old 11-07-2001, 09:28 PM #33
phillytec
Black OUT

Same difference
Old 11-08-2001, 12:32 AM #34
Rob_AGD
Cranky Wanker

Annual Supporting Member
Rob_AGD is a Supporting Member
Rob_AGD donated to help Peyton Trent
Rob_AGD helped look for balloons
Rob_AGD is playing at Living Legends VII
Rob_AGD supports Pev's Paintball
A few things from a guy that works in a shop and has to deal with at least 2 of these systems.

MaxFlow - a good system. Typically steady as a rock and a very good balanced reg. It's a bit of a maintance ***** but a little work on your part goes a long way.

A note about max flows, if you are thinking about a warp feed, the lack of being able to swap fill and tank guages makes things a bit rough but it's workable.

Another note on Maxflows - if you are having a problem with bleed down, buy an Automag RT parts kit and change the MaxFlows 70 durameter #008 oring with the RT's 90 Durameter #008. Solves most of the leak down problems I have encountered.

Air - my one real ***** about them is the fact you need a special tool for doing repairs. The early ones had some flaws in the way some part were machine which caused machine flashing to get caught in the system causing spikes and other leaks.

When they are working they are nice. Having sold about 10-15 of them most have been back for some problem in regulation or leaks. To me thats a bad thing.

Another thing is that is one of the transducers goes you have to peplace BOTH tansducers and the Board. Thats not good or cheap unless you are lucky enough to have a service center handy.

-Robert
Old 11-08-2001, 01:27 AM #35
Rob_AGD
Cranky Wanker

Annual Supporting Member
Rob_AGD is a Supporting Member
Rob_AGD donated to help Peyton Trent
Rob_AGD helped look for balloons
Rob_AGD is playing at Living Legends VII
Rob_AGD supports Pev's Paintball
A few things from a guy that works in a shop and has to deal with at least 2 of these systems.

MaxFlow - a good system. Typically steady as a rock and a very good balanced reg. It's a bit of a maintance ***** but a little work on your part goes a long way.

A note about max flows, if you are thinking about a warp feed, the lack of being able to swap fill and tank guages makes things a bit rough but it's workable.

Another note on Maxflows - if you are having a problem with bleed down, buy an Automag RT parts kit and change the MaxFlows 70 durameter #008 oring with the RT's 90 Durameter #008. Solves most of the leak down problems I have encountered.

Air - my one real ***** about them is the fact you need a special tool for doing repairs. The early ones had some flaws in the way some part were machine which caused machine flashing to get caught in the system causing spikes and other leaks.

When they are working they are nice. Having sold about 10-15 of them most have been back for some problem in regulation or leaks. To me thats a bad thing.

Another thing is that is one of the transducers goes you have to peplace BOTH tansducers and the Board. Thats not good or cheap unless you are lucky enough to have a service center handy.

-Robert
Old 11-10-2001, 01:17 PM #36
TEAMBrowN_00
Team BROWN

for the people that have the systems could u weigh them to see how much difference in weight the tanks have. Or if someone knows how much they weigh then that will work.. I deciding between the same three systems for my angel 2.