PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:42 AM #43
splatwithhonor3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
sorry that i enforce the uniform ruls and regs. i honjestly don't care if some of you nobody's in here like me or not. your probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else. i take pride in my uniform and i hate these kids whom disrespect it. if you dont like me come find me, ill give you a ****ing earful
As a member of an actual branch of the military (the real one, not the dress up game you play in high school) I can tell you that if you make any attempt to enter the service with your attitude, you will not last long. Your hypocritical disrespect for ACTUAL military members is disgusting. Unfortunately I cannot come find you, I have a job to do, otherwise I'd take you up on your offer to give me an earful.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2008, 01:22 AM #44
KingTomis

has been a member for 10 years
KingTomis supports our troops
I'm just thankful those who have BTDT have dog piled him as he's been annoying the **** out of me but it's not my place to say anything.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:24 AM #45
mo0op

Haha, I think you guys scared him off!

mo0op & CorkscrewGayson - Proud founders of "Damn. That sucks." & "Krispy Kreme ftmfw!"

Xbox Live: mo0op PbN
Old 10-25-2008, 02:00 AM #46
Aero$mitty
Ef. Em. El.

rust on the buttplate hinge spring private bull****, pass revoked.
When in after times I died.
PSN: BLUNT_TRAUMA_117
Old 10-25-2008, 04:48 AM #47
ohherrohans
(b^.')

ohherrohans supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero$mitty View Post
rust on the buttplate hinge spring private bull****, pass revoked.
band of brothers. woo!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:49 AM #48
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!

DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
no you did not scare me off. im not afraid of any of you.

i have a descent amount of knowledge for being a cadet. all i want is a little bit of respect for the knowledge i have and not to be lookd down on because im not AD yet.

when you come in here and call me a douchebag what do you expect me to do? just say "yeah im sorry im playing dress up"

just because i havent had the oppertunity to be in real combat dosent make me less of a person.
btw most of you guys need to grow the **** up for sitting on a computer yelling at a 16 year old who cares about a uniform.

and for the 4 years they are in MY class it is MY uniform. that they will not disrespect or fight in or wear all untucked and ****. if they don't like it switch to gym.

sure im strict but ive had people thank me for being so strict. even people who have left went to bootcamp and came back said that i do everything the right way. these kids are just arrogant and pieces of ****. its not like they are nice little boys and girls that are trying. they make a mockery of the military and have no right to wear the uniform in the manner that they act. if you don't like me or my views don't post in a thread i create. there are a few people on here who have respect for me and thank you to the ones who arent dicks for no reason
BostonBrutality #5
www.comittedpaintball.com
www.allstarrpaintball.com
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
VSB
Old 10-25-2008, 09:03 AM #49
bnctaj

Quote:

i have a descent amount of knowledge for being a cadet. all i want is a little bit of respect for the knowledge i have and not to be lookd down on because im not AD yet.
And a good amount of that is erroneous RUMINT.

when you come in here and call me a douchebag what do you expect me to do? just say "yeah im sorry im playing dress up"
STFU, sit down, and take it

just because i havent had the oppertunity to be in real combat dosent make me less of a person.
btw most of you guys need to grow the **** up for sitting on a computer yelling at a 16 year old who cares about a uniform.
They're not yelling, you need to grow up for yelling at a. people older than you with actual experience and b. people you're supposed to be training... not *****ing out for the mere fact you can ***** them out

sure im strict but ive had people thank me for being so strict. even people who have left went to bootcamp and came back said that i do everything the right way.
Fine, don't BPM about uniform regs to us... use google or myspace...

I really hope you show up here next year, "SFC Defranzo." Or at any other SMC, for that matter. Your cadre will love you for being the atypical jrotc nazi. And your fellow plebes/knobs/rats/whatever they're called at your school will love your attitude if you're this way to them.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:17 AM #50
oreo
Undercover Brother

oreo is a Supporting Member
oreo is a Paintball photographer
Respect? son people in the delayed entry program are higher on the totem pole then you are.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:45 AM #51
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
Quote:

and for the 4 years they are in MY class it is MY uniform. that they will not disrespect or fight in or wear all untucked and ****. if they don't like it switch to gym.

sure im strict but ive had people thank me for being so strict. even people who have left went to bootcamp and came back said that i do everything the right way. these kids are just arrogant and pieces of ****. its not like they are nice little boys and girls that are trying. they make a mockery of the military and have no right to wear the uniform in the manner that they act. if you don't like me or my views don't post in a thread i create. there are a few people on here who have respect for me and thank you to the ones who arent dicks for no reason
Ok, let me take off my mod hat, and talk like basic users. I think what everyone is trying to say to you, and that your missing is this. You are hell bent on throwing the 'I' and 'my' words into many posts. Look dude, we all like you, Your a part of a family even doing what your doing now. The military is a huge team, you must be a team member in it. Trust me, go into a line unit, Ranger unit, any aviatoion unit and you will see a different side of military life there. Officers, taking great pains to listen to what the NCOs around them have to say. A brotherhood like no other. Screw with one, you screw with a whole damn group! They will also give you a beat down like no other, but no one else will ever be able to mess with you.

You will be a better leader if you watch and learn a bit. Listen to those around you with experience. People are always going to be be gruff when speaking from experience....not so much as dicks, but more of a roll as a big brother. Some of the people in this thread have I guessed buried more friends then we have right now. This is by no means a stretch, but just the cold truth. I respect everyone in this military forum greatly. My wars and conflicts are nothing to what we have asked our youth to do today, and live with forever.

These days, a person who is not a team member ends up dead, and the sad fact is that person may take a few others with him.

Again respect is earned not given, or dictacted.

*puts mod had back on*

I have great respect for your to taking on this journy in life this early with a plan to spend your life serving your country. Wonderful. Wish there was more like you in life...you dont want to see others advice in this forum, use your ignore feature. Its simple and painless. As all good NCOs do, I take ownership of everything I see. Dont come into MY forum and start throwing around orders about staying out of your thread. Period, and of story, move on.

To the rest of you. DO NOT INSULT others for their point of view on a subject, threaten, flame, or troll. I wont have it here, not in my forum. Proivde the answer as best and true to life as you can and move on, if they dont like it, they can go pound sand and get a lesson in life in the real world.

CLOSED

P.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.

Last edited by Big P : 10-25-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:49 AM #52
underdog_153

kid, you seem to fail to see why we dont like you. you some what had respect as a poster on this forum after the USCG thread but now calling us nobodies when your instructers would rather have us on their side when **** goes down. we laugh at you because you think you are all high and mighty because you have "experience" of a cadet officer (still a cadet). you go about correcting people the wrong way. being a dick just because you can be is not the way a good leader does it. you could have easily asked the kid to remove the rank insignia and probably get a better result from it. in the real world you are the nobody. we fight for america, we are in the actual military. the Army, Navy, Airforce, and Marines. we are in every hour of every day. we cant turn it off and say i dont want to do this anymore, where you can go home to your family every night, not be seperated from them at months at a time, YOU DO NOT have a job that has asked many Americans to give their lives. who the **** are, what have you done to call us nobodies. you need to take a good look in the mirror as sort your ****in atitude out. and dont say you respect the military. by your atitude that you have shown us i have decided that you are that kid who thinks hes gonna be a military badass, be SF, so he can go home and be at a party and be the center of attention. so once again i ask. who the **** are you to call us nobodies?