Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 07:24 PM #22
iamaparanoidperson

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
because these kids wear the ranks on their class A's

it has nothing to do with the fatc its on his hat. they wear unauthorized **** on their class A's also

and i care because its disrespectful.

if you don't have the article i dont wanna hear your opinion on how strict i am. i posted a thread if you dont like it dont come in unless you have the info i wanted. thanks

haha...i tired to tell you that you are opinionated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2008, 07:26 PM #23
wEskEr
AYO

wEskEr is playing at Living Legends V
wEskEr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wEskEr supports Team VICIOUS
wEskEr has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
wEskEr is Legendary
jrotc serious business
Old 10-24-2008, 07:28 PM #24
Danegerous
is dangerous

Danegerous helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogManStud View Post
Hey ROTC is the **** ! At least DM6 is going in as an Officer
He's jrotc, not to be confused with ROTC. He's still in highschool.

Second of all, there's a general misconception here. ROTC is not the ****, it's some ***** ****. It's guys who go to a military class once a week, wearing their uniform once a week, and after 4 years they're commissioned. That doesn't teach you much about discipline, that doesn't make you hard. There are some people who are quality, awesome officers from ROTC but that's because they were quality people to begin with.

If you want prestige and quality training, you go through a military school or an academy, so that you go through the military drill every day which prepares you to be an officer of character and discipline. I doubt many normal ROTC guys could go through it. (That being said, Academy guys have a stereotype for being snobbish and self-centered, but i've got a few friends there so i can't throw them all under the bus).

As for DM6... did you literally take the cover from the private? A private in the actual military and not jrotc? Get it through your cranium now, if you take that attitude anywhere out of jrotc where the law's are protecting you from being smoked, or worse, you're going to have your **** pushed in.

The way you should have handled it is by telling him to take the rank off out of respect to those who've earned it, NOT by using force or coming off as a power tripping jrotc "officer". The right thing for you to do ASAP is to apologize to that member of the military for the way you acted, then sit down and seriously analyze your demeanor and attitude. You've said in other threads that you've made other jrotc cadets cry and that you yell back at NCO's; I hope you make a serious adjustment soon or I hope that you never join the military, because YOU would bring dishonor to it.

And take the enlisted rank off your uniform.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:32 PM #25
iamaparanoidperson

Last edited by iamaparanoidperson : 10-25-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:36 PM #26
FrogManStud

I dont know what kind of ROTC program youre going through but the school i attend (ASU) has PT six days a week at 5, FTX, and not only are we required to take a foreign language we also take , Military Science, Military Leadership Class' and Medicine..... and on top of that take regular general studies classes...... But im taking it to the next level by transferring to the Virginia Military Institute

︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一. ︻┳テ=一
Old 10-24-2008, 07:58 PM #27
underdog_153

well since im in the ACTUAL military i cant really say hey im not gonna be there tomorrow so going to find you is out of the question but i will give you my number if you want it so you can give me that earfull
Old 10-24-2008, 08:00 PM #28
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
Quote:
because these kids wear the ranks on their class A's

it has nothing to do with the fatc its on his hat. they wear unauthorized **** on their class A's also

and i care because its disrespectful.

if you don't have the article i dont wanna hear your opinion on how strict i am. i posted a thread if you dont like it dont come in unless you have the info i wanted. thanks
Ps Turn...here is the thing. The forum is open to everyone, you posted a thread, they are in line with the subject of your thread. They dont have to leave.

I look at this forum like this, its OSST for people with a military background or intrest. That simple.

Along your journey in uniform your going to meet all types of people. Some you wont like. You will have have to learn to deal with it one way, or the other.

The last thing I will say about the statement disrespecting your uniform.....respect is a thing earned...not dictacted. Remember that now and you will go far as a leader.

Im not trying to be an ***, but its true what everyone has told you here. If you attempt to pull that in any branches of service. Your going to find the outcome very unfriendly despite your rank on your uniform.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.

Last edited by Big P : 10-24-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:06 PM #29
Danegerous
is dangerous

Danegerous helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogManStud View Post
I dont know what kind of ROTC program youre going through but the school i attend (ASU) has PT six days a week at 5, FTX, and not only are we required to take a foreign language we also take , Military Science, Military Leadership Class' and Medicine..... and on top of that take regular general studies classes...... But im taking it to the next level by transferring to the Virginia Military Institute
I'm already at Texas A&M, SMC just like VMI (I actually had a scholarship to go there). Same concept, you'll know what i mean when you get there. I didn't like VMI though because they were a bit to confederacy-oriented for my tastes.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:33 PM #30
MowinThe937
ByramK

woot...future leaders in action
Old 10-24-2008, 08:57 PM #31
DrunkPandaz
Drunken Panda of Bragg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoCkA View Post
Dude, you're a straight ******. If you tried to touch me or any of my personal property I'd stomp your ****ing teeth in. How about you listen to some of us seasoned guys that have served time in the REAL military and actually done **** for our country. Right now, you're just a ****ing turd.
way to say it! Hey bud before you think your tough **** because your in ROTC... it doesn't mean **** until your actually commissioned anyways... and when you are commissioned no one is going to give you any respect because your a little butter bar who thinks he knows everything. I'd like to see you say something like that to an E7 or higher when you're commissioned because they will laugh in your face and walk away while you sit there and get all mad because your a higher rank and they wont listen to your dumb ***. Grow the **** up its ROTC. Personally you cadets shouldn't even have uniforms of any kind because you do nothing for the army anyways until you get your commission. So shut up and grow up.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM #32
Wilson1
Kramerica Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkPandaz View Post
way to say it! Hey bud before you think your tough **** because your in ROTC... it doesn't mean **** until your actually commissioned anyways... and when you are commissioned no one is going to give you any respect because your a little butter bar who thinks he knows everything. I'd like to see you say something like that to an E7 or higher when you're commissioned because they will laugh in your face and walk away while you sit there and get all mad because your a higher rank and they wont listen to your dumb ***. Grow the **** up its ROTC. Personally you cadets shouldn't even have uniforms of any kind because you do nothing for the army anyways until you get your commission. So shut up and grow up.
It's actually JROTC in this case which makes your post even better. Well put, sir.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:11 PM #33
underdog_153

ya this kid is still in ****in high school. aint it priceless, hes such a hardass to. LMAO
Old 10-24-2008, 10:32 PM #34
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
The only thing I have to say is, don't plan on getting an ROTC scholarship with your attitude. If you yell at your instructors like you say you do you can put that idea out of your head right now, seeing as your instructors play a big part in whether you're awarded one or not, not to mention the interviews you have to do.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:36 PM #35
MowinThe937
ByramK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkPandaz View Post
Personally you cadets shouldn't even have uniforms of any kind because you do nothing for the army anyways until you get your commission. So shut up and grow up.
and the army shouldnt give out uniforms at boot either because they do nothing for the army until they get a stripe
Old 10-24-2008, 10:54 PM #36
icp1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowinThe937 View Post
and the army shouldnt give out uniforms at boot either because they do nothing for the army until they get a stripe
You have signed the dotted line and you are on your way to becoming a part of your particular service. So you should get your uniform...not saying that most kids out of boot do much but they have earned it.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 PM #37
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
sorry that i enforce the uniform ruls and regs. i honjestly don't care if some of you nobody's in here like me or not. your probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else. i take pride in my uniform and i hate these kids whom disrespect it. if you dont like me come find me, ill give you a ****ing earful
First-

For the Marine Corps, the order/publication for uniform regulations is MCO P1020.34G. I know what the uniform regs are.... and I personally don't care if someone wants to put a little pin on their uniform as a fashion statement. That does not constitute impersonating a member of the military... and if it's just a dumb highschool kid, then I really don't give a ****, and you shouldn't get your panties in a bunch because of it.

Second (and more importantly):

I am a Non-Commissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps.

I have done over 200 combat patrols in Iraq.
I have cleared buildings, commanded gun-trucks, stood countless hours of post on FOBs and COPs, and I have walked point more times than I can remember. I have been shot at, and I have spent nearly the last three years of my life in direct defense of this country.

...what the **** have you done to deserve the uniform you wear?

I blog.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:34 PM #38
underdog_153

he has the experience of a cadet officer but he is only a sergeant, hes salty as ****. that deserves alot
Old 10-24-2008, 11:36 PM #39
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
he has the experience of a cadet officer but he is only a sergeant, hes salty as ****. that deserves alot
well ****... when i was in highschool , i was in NJROTC... and I got all the way up to the one rank below the highest rank available.... so even in highschool, i'd outrank him.

I blog.

Last edited by the other one : 10-24-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:06 AM #40
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
well ****... when i was in highschool , i was in NJROTC... and I got all the way up to the one rank below the highest rank available.... so even in highschool, i'd outrank him.
lawl, NJROTC FTW, I was in that too
Old 10-25-2008, 12:08 AM #41
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
...your probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else...
Bad move slick.

Salty, lol.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 10-25-2008, 12:20 AM #42
ohherrohans
(b^.')

ohherrohans supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
...probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else.
hey look at that... hope your planning on becoming commissioned because bashing on PFC 's doesn't really make you look good at this point because well... you'd come in as one, unless of course you get a little college in.

so continue playing fake army.. and oh by the way... your wearing fake rank too chief