Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2008, 01:36 PM #1
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
someone show me the article that states it is illegal to wear military ranks

i got into a fight with a private today because he had the following on his hat

LTC rank subdued
special forces insignia
marines gunnery sergeant rank

i confinscated his hat and tried to take the rank off but he wouldent let me.

i want to show him that it is illegal and another copy for my SAI/AI so i have full rights to strip him of these ranks
__________________
Gearbag Sale!
HostileKids
Hurricanes OT
BDK all day
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
DM6 KILLA is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 01:48 PM #2
underdog_153
 
 
underdog_153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell's bar
dude kid, give a ****in rest. civvies wearing actual uniforms is one thing but ranks, so the **** what. calm down, give it a ****in rest. you are to much into this.
__________________
underdog_153 is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 01:50 PM #3
Wilson1
Kramerica Industries
 
Wilson1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Westchester
Dude you need to chill the **** out with that ****. You make so many pointless threads about **** like this. It was just a hat, no one was mistaking him for a LTC, Gunnery Sergeant or Special Forces. Why get so worked up over this JROTC ****?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hencereverie
i had to go into my bro's room once to get some xbox game and when i walked in he was naked in his bed humping two pillows...........bad memory
Wilson1 is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 01:57 PM #4
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
because these kids wear the ranks on their class A's

it has nothing to do with the fatc its on his hat. they wear unauthorized **** on their class A's also

and i care because its disrespectful.

if you don't have the article i dont wanna hear your opinion on how strict i am. i posted a thread if you dont like it dont come in unless you have the info i wanted. thanks
__________________
Gearbag Sale!
HostileKids
Hurricanes OT
BDK all day
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
DM6 KILLA is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 02:28 PM #5
warSSaw
INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY
 
warSSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 949
Jesus Christ. You are not being strict. Do not confuse yourself with a leader that is strict because he has to be. You are a JROTC douchebag, nothing more, nothing less. If you honestly think someone is going to confuse some kid wearing a SF insignia on his hat as SF, you've got a problem. Just cool it with these threads for a while and I think you'll have a warmer reception in this forum.
__________________
O|G|S|T
warSSaw is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 02:33 PM #6
Wilson1
Kramerica Industries
 
Wilson1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Westchester
Seriously. You are not being strict, you are being an idiot. It's JROTC for christ's sake. Every time I see you post I seriously laugh at the sheer stupidity of the topic and the fact you take JROTC way too seriously.
/rant
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hencereverie
i had to go into my bro's room once to get some xbox game and when i walked in he was naked in his bed humping two pillows...........bad memory

Last edited by Wilson1 : 10-24-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Wilson1 is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 02:55 PM #7
berserker19
 
 
berserker19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rampart Range
berserker19 is an NCPA player
Wearing military badges and awards that you have not earned (under the pretense that you have earned them) is illegal under the stolen valor act.
berserker19 is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:09 PM #8
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
^^ thank you

nobody is going to confuse these kids with SF.

but they still shouldent be wearing them. if you earned any of these ranks youd be pissed.

sorry that i enforce the uniform ruls and regs. i honjestly don't care if some of you nobody's in here like me or not. your probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else. i take pride in my uniform and i hate these kids whom disrespect it. if you dont like me come find me, ill give you a ****ing earful
__________________
Gearbag Sale!
HostileKids
Hurricanes OT
BDK all day
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.

Last edited by DM6 KILLA : 10-24-2008 at 03:11 PM.
DM6 KILLA is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:13 PM #9
FrogManStud
 
 
FrogManStud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Hey ROTC is the **** ! At least DM6 is going in as an Officer
__________________
BUDS 2011


︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一. ︻┳テ=一
FrogManStud is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:15 PM #10
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson1 View Post
Seriously. You are not being strict, you are being an idiot. It's JROTC for christ's sake. Every time I see you post I seriously laugh at the sheer stupidity of the topic and the fact you take JROTC way too seriously.
/rant
i take everything to do with the military seriously. and if you want to know why, everytime i walk to school in a class A i am asked by old VET's when i got back form iraq and such. so yes some people do get us confused with AD guys. and these kids wearing ranks they didnt earn is wrong on many levels. all i wanted was some sort of clarification on where the law is so that i can throw it in this kids face before i strip his rank and beat the piss out of him
__________________
Gearbag Sale!
HostileKids
Hurricanes OT
BDK all day
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
DM6 KILLA is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:16 PM #11
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogManStud View Post
Hey ROTC is the **** ! At least DM6 is going in as an Officer
word, thanks frogman.

congrats on that SEAL contract, i was going to go for mine but decided on the Army instead
__________________
Gearbag Sale!
HostileKids
Hurricanes OT
BDK all day
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
DM6 KILLA is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:18 PM #12
fraige
I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
 
fraige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
 has been a member for 10 years
fraige owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey i agree that its wrong too, but chill out about it.
__________________
yes i support our troops if you have a problem with and dont stand behind them, go ahead and stand in front of them then.

92 % of PBnation would be dead if Hostile Kids said breathing wasn't agg. If you're in the 8% that would celebrate the mass suicide of the fanboys, put this in your sig
fraige is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:24 PM #13
oreo
Undercover Brother
 
oreo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oakdale, PA
oreo is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
oreo is a Paintball photographer
You complain about people useing improper rank but then go on to say there disrespecting your uniform?

quite frankly in my opinion its not "your" uniform until you have signed on the dotted line.

You haven't been to basic training/Boot, you haven't been to 4 years of actually ROTC or OCS. therefor you haven't done **** except pick a JROTC class in highschool.
__________________

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
Feedback
GDT:Northeast
OSST Fire Fighter Krew
oreo is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:30 PM #14
Aero$mitty
Ef. Em. El.
 
Aero$mitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
whoa, beat the piss out of him? i think you were gaining a little bit of respect back after that last thread fiasco. but i think all that just went out the window.

and for future reference, dogging on 90% of military members in here who are enlisted and were a private at one time by saying that they only joined the military because we sucked at everything else, that is a surefire way to get your *** flamed out of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
sorry that i enforce the uniform ruls and regs. i honjestly don't care if some of you nobody's in here like me or not. your probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else. i take pride in my uniform and i hate these kids whom disrespect it. if you dont like me come find me, ill give you a ****ing earful
You claim to have respect for the military, but by disrespecting military members in this forum like that, it shows how young you are and how much you have to learn. Remove the plank from your own eye before you try to remove the splinter from someone elses
__________________
Perhaps I stabbed our Savior
In His sacred helpless side.
Yet I've called His name in blessing
When in after times I died.
PSN: BLUNT_TRAUMA_117

Last edited by Aero$mitty : 10-24-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Aero$mitty is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:39 PM #15
Hufen
 
 
Hufen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Greenville, SC
Lol you are such a homo. I bet everyone thinks you're a tool for acting like this in ****ing high school, haha.
__________________
███▀▀████████||██|▓▓▓▓▓|██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‛
::::::╨──┘
:::/
::/
Hufen is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:42 PM #16
FrogManStud
 
 
FrogManStud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
word, thanks frogman.

congrats on that SEAL contract, i was going to go for mine but decided on the Army instead
Not a SEAL yet, but thanks!
__________________
BUDS 2011


︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一. ︻┳テ=一
FrogManStud is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:57 PM #17
icp1327
 
 
icp1327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
^^ thank you

nobody is going to confuse these kids with SF.

but they still shouldent be wearing them. if you earned any of these ranks youd be pissed.

sorry that i enforce the uniform ruls and regs. i honjestly don't care if some of you nobody's in here like me or not. your probably some PFC who dosent really give a ****, joined the military because you suck at everything else. i take pride in my uniform and i hate these kids whom disrespect it. if you dont like me come find me, ill give you a ****ing earful
Now is the time to begin to learn how to be a real leader. There is no reason to get into a fight with someone for being out "regs," all that does is make you look like a jerkface. You will gain no respect by leading in this way, trust me I have those that have lead in this way. I would never follow them anywhere. To gain the respect and trust of those you lead YOU MUST give them respect and trust, treat them as human. Don't get me wrong if they are doing something that is putting their life, your life or other peoples lives in danger, light em up! Just my $0.07.......
__________________
"So silently, almost on little cats feet" Nancy "I am an idiot" Pelosi
TELL A CALIFORNIAN
Doctors are 9000 times more likely to kill someone than a gunowner....GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE DOCTORS DO!
icp1327 is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 05:05 PM #18
theubernoob
phx to nyc
 
theubernoob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: AZ and nyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraige View Post
hey i agree that its wrong too, but chill out about it.
.

theres a difference between being strict and being a douchebag.
__________________
K∏ΣPBalumni
theubernoob is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 05:30 PM #19
Aero$mitty
Ef. Em. El.
 
Aero$mitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
anyone seen band of brothers?

IF he does finally make it as an officer in the army, can you say future captain sobel here?
__________________
Perhaps I stabbed our Savior
In His sacred helpless side.
Yet I've called His name in blessing
When in after times I died.
PSN: BLUNT_TRAUMA_117
Aero$mitty is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 05:36 PM #20
icp1327
 
 
icp1327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero$mitty View Post
anyone seen band of brothers?

IF he does finally make it as an officer in the army, can you say future captain sobel here?
I shouldn't but....LOL

See my above post...
__________________
"So silently, almost on little cats feet" Nancy "I am an idiot" Pelosi
TELL A CALIFORNIAN
Doctors are 9000 times more likely to kill someone than a gunowner....GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE DOCTORS DO!

Last edited by icp1327 : 10-24-2008 at 06:21 PM.
icp1327 is offline  
Old 10-24-2008, 05:51 PM #21
sHoCkA (Banned)
Yeah rodge
 
sHoCkA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Danger Close
sHoCkA is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Dude, you're a straight ******. If you tried to touch me or any of my personal property I'd stomp your ****ing teeth in. How about you listen to some of us seasoned guys that have served time in the REAL military and actually done **** for our country. Right now, you're just a ****ing turd.
sHoCkA is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump