PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-24-2008, 01:29 PM #1
the_one16
"Big Gun"

has been a member for 10 years
Dragun T1 Modded and N2 Tank F/S!!! CHEAP!

Ok everybody so here is the deal. I have an upped Dragun T1 and a Pure Energy 45/45 Tank for sale. The Dragun has tons of upgrades on it and looks like a monster. I have only shot about a case through it give or take and has never had any problems nor are there any nicks or scratches. Dragun's are Intimidator replicas and shoot like they really are timmy's. I had a blast when I went to the field for the first time and seriously everyone asked what kind of gun I had because not only did it look mean but it fired like no other. I haven't gone ballin in a while and therefore I just decided to give up on my favorite hobby of all time. Plus I need money for rent Well I am asking $170 shipped and that's a steal!!! I've put over 500 in parts in this gun and I am sad to give it up.

Dragun T1:
Uncapped Board: SEMI, AUTO, MULTI, NITRO.
OGI Clamping Feed Neck
Bob Long Torpedo Regulator
Eclipse QEV
PB Ballistics Drop Forward w/ Macro Line Kit
Intimidator Chris Lasoya Bolt
Modded Trigger
Modded Eyes

Sorry the pics aren't that great but I used my iphone. If you want better pics PM me and I'll send you better ones.

|~~~DRAGUN~~~|||'""|\___
| _____________ l ||__|_|___|
(@!)!(@)"""""**|(@) (@)**|(@)

Last edited by the_one16 : 12-12-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement