Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2008, 12:20 PM #1
VSOwnage
Pursuit of Professional
 
VSOwnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
VSOwnage plays in the PSP
VSOwnage is an NCPA player
VSOwnage plays in the APPA D3 division
Thumbs down Westboro Church

Anyone else get extremely mad when these heartless clowns protest soldier's funerals? I wish there was something we could do but this fine little "Freedom of Speech" thing is protecting them from being shut up. I browse youtube regularly and I always somehow find myself watching funerals of brave soldiers who have passed away in america's different wars...and it sickens me to think of the families of the soldiers having to put up with people holding signs that say "Thank god for dead soldiers" and "thank god for IED's"...
__________________
Mass. Maritime Paintball - NCPA
Preferred Mob - PSP/NEXL
South Boston Mob - foXball
Fox 4 Paintball - Upton, MA
VSOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2008, 12:40 PM #2
clown 65656
 
 
clown 65656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
if i ever saw them i would beat the **** out of them
clown 65656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:26 PM #3
bnctaj
 
 
bnctaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Heart the Patriot Guard.
__________________
گرگ باش مثل من مثل ببر مثل جغد تو پرسه های شهر مثل سنگ تو لحظه ها سخت تو عرصه ها تنگ
bnctaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:49 PM #4
underdog_153
 
 
underdog_153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell's bar
i hate them and code pink
__________________
underdog_153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:59 PM #5
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
im suprised none of them have gotten shot or anything.

if someone ever did that at a funeral of my friend i would go ape****, i wouldent even care. **** it kill like 5 of em and say PTSD
__________________
HostileKids
BostonBrutality #5
www.comittedpaintball.com
www.allstarrpaintball.com
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
VSB
DM6 KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:01 PM #6
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble
 
xxxarsonist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bragg
I almost didnt get into the military because I have a tattoo of this church burning to he ground. I got it when I was 17.
__________________
ST:F - ...as American as apple pie.
ST:M - "Originally posted by berserker19: and don't let that mexican guy punk you out by taking your muffin at breakfast. "
xxxarsonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:31 PM #7
warSSaw
INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY
 
warSSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 949
It sucks, but that's what you fight for, the right for idiots like that to protest service member funerals. Yeah it offends me, but I just laugh when I think about when they die and their God sends them straight down under.
__________________
O|G|S|T
warSSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:14 PM #8
FrogManStud
 
 
FrogManStud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
im suprised none of them have gotten shot or anything.

if someone ever did that at a funeral of my friend i would go ape****, i wouldent even care. **** it kill like 5 of em and say PTSD
this is an understatement
__________________
BUDS 2011


︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一 ︻┳テ=一. ︻┳テ=一
FrogManStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:39 PM #9
JackH (Banned)
13/f/cali
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ft. Polk
JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Someone tried to blow em up... no fatalities.

Irony is they hide behind the constitution, the constitution we defend, ****ing hypocrites
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:46 PM #10
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I kept trying to find the name of the Church, thanks. Yea, it pisses me off to no end. I thought about it before.If i ever saw them, i would hospitalize them. all of them. men, women, children. idgaf.
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:50 PM #11
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble
 
xxxarsonist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bragg
I hope I never come across their protest, because I know I will do something stupid.
__________________
ST:F - ...as American as apple pie.
ST:M - "Originally posted by berserker19: and don't let that mexican guy punk you out by taking your muffin at breakfast. "
xxxarsonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:54 PM #12
tavery1
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Binghamton NY
If something happens to my brother(god forbid), and they show up I will be put in the pen for years because I would KILL them, without a second thought
__________________
“Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Believe that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us.” -Evan Tanner
tavery1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:48 PM #13
SmArT-SpOrKs
The Power Is Yours!
 
SmArT-SpOrKs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The 5 powers combined.
SmArT-SpOrKs is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackH View Post
Someone tried to blow em up... no fatalities.

Irony is they hide behind the constitution, the constitution we defend, ****ing hypocrites
I hate what they do with a passion. But just because I disagree with it, doesn't mean I don't love to death the fact they can do it. But, if it was my buddy or someone I had a connection to, I would more than likely go ape**** aswell. But its fine, we have the patriot guard and local fire departments to help, and they now have to stay a certain distance from the funeral procession and gravesite, so we are making progress. Maybe my point of view will change once I am a marine..who knows.

The thing about it is, they are getting exactly what they want. Publicity. The sooner we just let them go, the sooner they will fade away.

This will make it better for you all:

A man flirting with a westboro baptist man at a protest. hahaha


And notice she says "***" she is no bible thumping Christian, it is a group that is anti gay, nothing else.
__________________
I thought what I'd do was,
I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn
stupid useless conversations with anybody.

Last edited by SmArT-SpOrKs : 10-24-2008 at 05:54 PM.
SmArT-SpOrKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:53 PM #14
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing
 
komodo_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pennsylvania, The 814
I still think a 7.62 in each of their ****in skulls would be a more deserving end to their reign.
__________________
Jlausen: "Think of what 90% of people do on PCP.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."




XBL - xStonedCrow
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:01 PM #15
SmArT-SpOrKs
The Power Is Yours!
 
SmArT-SpOrKs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The 5 powers combined.
SmArT-SpOrKs is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
I still think a 7.62 in each of their ****in skulls would be a more deserving end to their reign.
I would join a group that protested their protests, officially, with "god hates fags who hate on fags, just because they have nothing better to do" signs.
__________________
I thought what I'd do was,
I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn
stupid useless conversations with anybody.
SmArT-SpOrKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:08 PM #16
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit
 
TPB_Bubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown 65656 View Post
if i ever saw them i would beat the **** out of them


.


They invented moltov cocktails and automodibles for a reason.
__________________
"It's better to be aware of one's ignorance than to go on believing dubious and unjustified ideas." - Socrates

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
TPB_Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:22 PM #17
iamaparanoidperson
 
 
iamaparanoidperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
so yeah...my signature has had a message about the phelps family in it for YEARS now.
iamaparanoidperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:23 PM #18
berserker19
 
 
berserker19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rampart Range
berserker19 is an NCPA player
These people serve a valuable function in our system - to let us know our first amendment rights are alive and strong
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:09 PM #19
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE
 
Big P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: alabama
Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
I cant recall where I read it, but the story I remember talked about this group that is called God Hates Fags who were protesting a soldiers funeral, and it turned out the solider was the grandson of an orignal member of the mongels motercycle gang. My understanding from the story was that it was not pretty.

I wish I could remember all the facts, so please dont flame me if I have some of my facts wrong, my memory is old.
__________________
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."------Isaiah 6-8

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.
Big P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 PM #20
JackH (Banned)
13/f/cali
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ft. Polk
JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big P View Post
I cant recall where I read it, but the story I remember talked about this group that is called God Hates Fags who were protesting a soldiers funeral, and it turned out the solider was the grandson of an orignal member of the mongels motercycle gang. My understanding from the story was that it was not pretty.

I wish I could remember all the facts, so please dont flame me if I have some of my facts wrong, my memory is old.
That's this group, one in the same.
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:09 PM #21
ocon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Agawam,Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
I still think a 7.62 in each of their ****in skulls would be a more deserving end to their reign.
Tottaly agree those people who protest are brave soldiers funerals deserve to get shot
ocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump