Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-04-2009, 12:38 AM #1
sullyvan

Hatred Board.

Is it worth it? Or is this blackheart better?

Ok so I'm buy my friends NXT Shocker from him for 300$ and it only has a stop board. Would this be a good first upgrade?
sullyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2009, 03:10 AM #2
Makaveliarts
Eyes red from paint. Haha

Well it depends on if the gun has other upgrades, it is easy to live with the stock board, but, The stock asa is hard to live with... A new trigger if you have stock, and than maybe a barrel.
PBSHOWCASE

TIPPMANN ALPHA BLACK TACTICAL FOR SALE CLICK BELOW
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2942166
Makaveliarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 AM #3
youngage
hugo.

youngage supports Team VICIOUS
ughh lose the feedneck, barrel, asa, trigger, reg. your set
Old 01-04-2009, 03:26 AM #4
NexusNinja
I am A Ninja!

Well The Hater Borad is A good board upgrade. But you don't need to really update the board unless you play Tournaments then the Hater board would be a great up for the shocker.

Me I personaly have the hater Board as well as the halo smybio board and it is unbelievely fast I would go and say that I can keep up with an EGO AND I LOVE that I have an NXT SHOCKER the is as fast as any EGO !!!! and the only other ups i have are just a barrle well more like i just went and got the freak back for it and i am using the a.a. tip that came with it when the trigger is still stock i do have and up trigger for it but i kind of like the feel of how i have the stock trigger setup at right now. Oh as well I also still have the stock asa but i am thinking about get one of the hybirds ones but for now the stock asa is ok with me for now.
Cali Ballers Club V3
SHOCKER OWNERS CLUB

Last edited by NexusNinja : 01-04-2009 at 03:32 AM.
NexusNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:41 AM #5
youngage
hugo.

youngage supports Team VICIOUS
no the cp asa are bettter
Old 01-04-2009, 11:08 AM #6
sullyvan

Thanks for all the replies guys.
sullyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:59 PM #7
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
I'll not get in to the order you should upgrade things, as that can be a personal thing - for instance, if you love the feel of the stock trigger, no point in telling you to upgrade the trigger; if your loader happends to fit the stock feed neck perfectly, no point in telling you how great a lever clamping feed neck is. You get the idea.

As far as the boards a re concerned however, the Hater board offers more adjustments and more firing modes - it is the better board without doubt. However, having said that, you need to decide whether you need those extras, as some people find the Blackheart perfectly adequate, and that it offers all they really need. If there is a price difference between the two (as there normally would be), some people would rather pay less for a board that only does what they need it to, rather than to pay extra for a board that does things they will never use.

I'd be happy to pay extra for the more versatile board, even if I don't use every feature - you need to make that decision for yourself.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote