PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2016, 11:22 PM #1
DarudePB

DarudePB is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
2014 Proto Reflex Rail

I was wondering what the pros and cons were with the reflex rail. Im considering buying one because their retail price has lowered a good bit and I wanted to upgrade.
DarudePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2016, 12:13 AM #2
outstanding

outstanding owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
outstanding supports DLX Technology
outstanding supports Ninja Paintball
My opinion is dont as there re-sell value is suppeerrr low. So in my opion dont, unless you just really like the way it feels, definitly try to get your hands on one. But if you cant, they are very nice shooting markers but for the price ($400) you could get a DM 14 used in pretty good condition, so my opinion is if you want a gun brand new that shoots like a high end thats your gun, but if you dont mind buying a used one, then go for it! Is all about personal opinions, just make sure you keep in mind about re-sell value of a marker before you buy. Thats what I have learned. So Goodluck to you!!
outstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:29 AM #3
Shocker_Monkey
KCCO

Annual Supporting Member
Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shocker_Monkey is playing at Living Legends IX
Shocker_Monkey is Legendary
Shocker_Monkey is Boss
Shocker_Monkey supports Ninja Paintball
Unless you expressly purchase a gun with the intention of not keeping it, resale value shouldn't be priority in the decision making process. Everything loses value over time. That being said yes, the Reflexes don't hold their value particularly well.

But in my opinion there isn't a better feeling or better shooting new gun in this price bracket. There are indeed great guns in the price range that you can get used. I love my reflex. It feels fantastic in the hands, has a great shot quality, and is super easy to maintain.

Really it comes down to what you think of the gun. My suggestion is find a store that carries them, or find someone at a field with one and try it out. Looking at pictures and reading reviews is one thing, but they pale in comparison to trying it out yourself. If you live any where near me I'd be happy to let you take mine for a spin.

=======WISCONSIN NAVARONE=======
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:19 PM #4
DarudePB

DarudePB is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Thanks! I'll be sure to take you advice into consideration.
DarudePB is offline   Reply With Quote