PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-23-2008, 10:33 PM #64
underdog_153

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
yes but everyone knows anybody in the military HATES to be corrected. especially by someone who is a lower rank. i correct my sergeants all the time, and one of them hates me because he is constantly ****ing up. i mean i dont do it in a dickhead way. but he hates me so much already he yells at me and now i just hold my ground and yell right back. because even tho im only a cadet SFC i have the experiance and role of a cadet officer.

that isint saying much but can you imagine being an E-8 and being told whats up by a cadet?
a cadet rank means **** to AD guys. all your rank and "experience" mean to your sergeants means that if other cadets **** up their gonna come after you.
a cadet officer? its still a cadet. custom and courtisies man. C and C. it doesnt matter if hes ****ed up and yelling at you. all you need to say is aye sergeant or what ever the army says.
kid, you just dont understand it. you leave me speechless sometimes

Last edited by underdog_153 : 10-23-2008 at 10:37 PM.
underdog_153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2008, 07:55 AM #65
rygaff11

Jrotc wont mean **** if you do college ROTC either. Jrotc Cadet experience? cool.. weigh that against Prior service cadets who have been to iraq or afgan and SMP cadets experience, or your PT scores up to college athlete cadets. You'll have a leg up over other MS1s for all of the first half a semester and then you'll fall right back into the gaggle. Its my experience that most JROTC cadets do worse until they realize that by acting cocky and thinking they know it all there not making any friends with the MSII, III, and IVs and getting down scored by the cadre.

Last edited by rygaff11 : 10-24-2008 at 02:45 PM.
rygaff11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:01 AM #66
SFAR785
Modzi Love

i love when the ROTC guys came to Ft.Sill and went through some classes there, they trie to act all bad ***....we just smoked the dog **** outta them

BMDT: tattoos are for fgts.

SFAR785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:38 AM #67
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by rygaff11 View Post
Jrotc wont mean **** if you do college ROTC either. Jrotc Cadet experience? cool.. weigh that against Prior service cadets who have been to iraq or afgan and SMP cadets experience, or your PT scores up to college athlete cadets. You'll have a leg up over other MS1s for all of the first half a semester and then you'll fall right back into the gaggle. Its my experience that most JROTC cadets do worse until they realize that by acting cocky and thinking they know it all there not making any friends with the MSII, III, and IVs and getting down scored by the cadre.
Exactly. I have much more respect for the prior service cadets than the little jrotc guys...especially since little ol' me with no prior jrotc experience knocked the ever loving **** out of some jrotc kid this weekend in the pugil pit lol

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
imp pimp 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:40 AM #68
SFAR785
Modzi Love

i lost a tooth in the pugil pit...

BMDT: tattoos are for fgts.

SFAR785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:27 PM #69
bnctaj

has been a member for 10 years
I knocked my opponents' weapons out of their hands everytime, till I got two on one'd.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:19 AM #70
careyman_462
Maverick says :tup:

For the guys that think JackH was over the top, the soldier had just popped out of training yeah? At my AIT they had no problem throwing our stuff out a 3rd story window in the rain.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:32 PM #71
Aero$mitty
Ef. Em. El.

He's a company commander in the infantry. Don't know about you guys but I was scared ****less of my commander when I was a little private. I would have expected my **** to get thrown and to get yelled at. You just take it and realize it isn't personal.
When in after times I died.
PSN: BLUNT_TRAUMA_117
Aero$mitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 PM #72
underdog_153

thats what i think is wrong with some people serving today. they get an *** chewing by their section leader and they take it personal like they were gonna get it regardless of what they did. people just got get thick skin