PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-22-2008, 05:53 PM #43
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
I hold my SNCO's in very high regard, considering some have been in the army as long as Ive been alive
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2008, 07:57 PM #44
Keith0147

was this boot? idk officers did inspectins and still got in your face after boot
Old 10-22-2008, 07:59 PM #45
The_Hawk
There Is No Society

The_Hawk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackH View Post
I hold my SNCO's in very high regard, considering some have been in the army as long as Ive been alive
As you should.
Let's jam

"Originally posted by pok3ypuppy: LOL SOMEBODY SHOULD SIG THIS."
The_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:06 PM #46
JackH (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith0147 View Post
was this boot? idk officers did inspectins and still got in your face after boot

I'm weird.

but ya some officers do.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:34 PM #47
theubernoob
phx to nyc

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
why would you wear a uniform to a club? attention whore?
nah, we were required to
Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 AM #48
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Aaaaahhahahahahahahahaha
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:50 PM #49
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
you hit a cadet? lol

what did he do?
We were doing some stupid NG thing, and the cadet jumped on my *** for wearing my PC into the woods, where I was teaching people how to set up a patrol base or something. He was like 'were in garison you ****ing ****bag, berets are the norm. youre such a **** up blahblahblah'.

We were in the woods. It was raining. Hard.

If a pog cadet that hasnt even been to 'cadet basic' wants to talk to me like that, hell get dropped. I swung, layed him out, then called the on-duty medic to come make sure i didnt break his neck because he was twitching. I got the **** smoked out of me, then my NCOIC lauged his *** off when the cadet told him what was going on.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:47 PM #50
Rugrat

I realise you are just screwwing with them but I don't give a #$%& if you are my CO or not, you don't #$%& with my guys. End of story.

I wasn't there and I don't think you meant to screw that troops world like that but at the same time I just can't laugh it off either.

I will give you props for having the troop's SL there while you tossed his **** though.
CPPA #2701
Rugrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:46 PM #51
JackH (Banned)

My soldiers are trained killers, I don't give a **** about their "emotional well being" goes along with the pussification of America
Old 10-23-2008, 05:51 PM #52
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

I support a 'Anti pussification of america' orginization.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:57 PM #53
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!

DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
^^ indeed
BostonBrutality #5
Smithfield Sharks #5

.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
VSB
DM6 KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:48 PM #54
Rugrat

Quote:
My soldiers are trained killers, I don't give a **** about their "emotional well being" goes along with the pussification of America
Well that's good for you, but you're off target on what I said...

My guys are my guys. I expect them to fallow me through hell without hesitation and kill at a word. As such I don't let anybody **** with them just to be ****ing with them.

Like I said I don't know all the facts based on what you said may-be teh guy was ****ed up and needed to have his **** tossed or may-be your SL is just ****ing weak and letting his troops get ****ed with???

EDIT IN:

Just for further clarification I gave you props on teh SL thing because your troop should have...

1. Known you were just screwwing with him and he should man up.

Or

2. His SL is weak and lacks teh balls to stand up to his CO for his guys. Which is something he should know in hurry..
CPPA #2701

Last edited by Rugrat : 10-23-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:53 PM #55
berserker19

berserker19 is an NCPA player
Yes, but they are Jack's troops too since he is their commander... and he brought the SL along so where is the problem there? I usually don't want to be all that popular with my guys.. I just need their respect and obedience. In my experience the 'popular' NCO/officer is usually the worst and most ineffective. Sometimes you just need to put boot to *** to make sure they know who is in charge.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:55 PM #56
JackH (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugrat View Post
Well that's good for you, but you're off target on what I said...

My guys are my guys. I expect them to fallow me through hell without hesitation and kill at a word. As such I don't let anybody **** with them just to be ****ing with them.

Like I said I don't know all the facts based on what you said may-be teh guy was ****ed up and needed to have his **** tossed or may-be your SL is just ****ing weak and letting his troops get ****ed with???

EDIT IN:

Just for further clarification I gave you props on teh SL thing because your troop should have...

1. Known you were just screwwing with him and he should man up.

Or

2. His SL is weak and lacks teh balls to stand up to his CO for his guys. Which is something he should know in hurry..
WTF unit are you in.

MY NCOs repect ME, as in I come before their soldiers, CO or not I'm where their loyalty lies. I operate my unit as I see fit. Tossing that kids room and getting in his face were essential to, in my mind building his character. The day one of my NCO's tries to tell me what to do is the day I dock his pay.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:59 PM #57
berserker19

In any case, making sure your soldiers are up to standard is not '****ing' with them. As a commander that is your job... Jack if I ever come back in I definately want to come work for you. I have had so many commanders who are pussies and let E-4s go around talking **** about them
Old 10-23-2008, 07:02 PM #58
JackH (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
In any case, making sure your soldiers are up to standard is not '****ing' with them. As a commander that is your job... Jack if I ever come back in I definately want to come work for you. I have had so many commanders who are pussies and let E-4s go around talking **** about them
Thanks man

I do nothing more then demand respect and loyalty.

I do my best to make sure my soldiers are in the best shape mentally and physically possible so that I bring them all home.

My "bullying" shows its benefit when we hit the dirt.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:14 PM #59
Rugrat

Quote:
WTF unit are you in.

MY NCOs repect ME, as in I come before their soldiers, CO or not I'm where their loyalty lies. I operate my unit as I see fit. Tossing that kids room and getting in his face were essential to, in my mind building his character. The day one of my NCO's tries to tell me what to do is the day I dock his pay.
First off, No NCO actually thinks you come before their troops. Sorry but no. No NCO will sell his guys down the river just so his CO can get his jollies unless he is ****ing weak.

Second, No good NCO (and I consider myself a good NCO) would make you look like and *** or disrespect your rank in front any troops ever. But we wouldn't let you seriously **** our guys for no reason either, we would give you a way out with honor.

If you say what you did was essential, end of story your word is good enough for me. You should have said that in the first place. If you were just ****ing with your guys just to **** with them in order to get your jollies than I don't see the humor in that and I would consider your SL weak for not doing anything.
CPPA #2701
Old 10-23-2008, 07:19 PM #60
JackH (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugrat View Post
First off, No NCO actually thinks you come before their troops. Sorry but no. No NCO will sell his guys down the river just so his CO can get his jollies unless he is ****ing weak.

Second, No good NCO (and I consider myself a good NCO) would make you look like and *** or disrespect your rank in front any troops ever. But we wouldn't let you seriously **** our guys for no reason either, we would give you a way out with honor.

If you say what you did was essential, end of story your word is good enough for me. You should have said that in the first place. If you were just ****ing with your guys just to **** with them in order to get your jollies than I don't see the humor in that and I would consider your SL weak for not doing anything.

I do room inspections once every two weeks, I don't do it just to get my "jollies" I do it because I keep the barracks my men are in, in as good of condition as it was the day they moved in.

My NCO's for the LAST time, know I come before their men, that's how I run my company, it just is.

and if you didn't know, I was enlisted before I got my bars.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 PM #61
berserker19

The way I see it, by keeping his barracks to a high standard, a commander is doing his troops a favor. I for one am a very clean person and hate living in a barracks where other soldiers are content to live in squalor. The soldiers ****ed themselves over by not keeping their rooms to standard. Being a dick about it or not - he was just doing his job. If my soldiers are looking bad to the CO then that reflects poorly on me as an NCO because I would not be doing my job.

Last edited by berserker19 : 10-23-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:24 PM #62
JackH (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
The way I see it, by keeping his barracks to a high standard, a commander is doing his troops a favor. I for one am a very clean person and hate living in a barracks where other soldiers are content to live in squalor. The soldiers ****ed themselves over by not keeping their rooms to standard. Being a dick about it or not - he was just doing his job. If my soldiers are looking bad to the CO then that reflects poorly on me as an NCO because I would not be doing my job.
Exactly.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:50 PM #63
Danegerous
is dangerous

Danegerous helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
yes but everyone knows anybody in the military HATES to be corrected. especially by someone who is a lower rank. i correct my sergeants all the time, and one of them hates me because he is constantly ****ing up. i mean i dont do it in a dickhead way. but he hates me so much already he yells at me and now i just hold my ground and yell right back. because even tho im only a cadet SFC i have the experiance and role of a cadet officer.

that isint saying much but can you imagine being an E-8 and being told whats up by a cadet?
Just a head's up, you better lose that attitude totally if you plan on going to Norwich, or any military school for that matter. The idea that a jrotc cadet is telling NCO's off is absolutely ridiculous to me. Be glad they can't smoke you in jrotc, otherwise you probably wouldn't be bragging about that.

NCO's and enlisted are in the military, the actual military. As a cadet you take the enlisted oath, but you're (normally) not actually being prepared to be deployed to fight, you're not actually in the military, you're in training. Square that away and soon, show some respect to those people who are actually in uniform and not some highschool program, and I hope to god that you didn't call him out in front of a bunch of other cadets.

Freaking ridiculous.