Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2008, 08:40 PM #1
iwishiwasgoodkavs21 (Banned)

pmr problem

My pmr was shooting great. i took out the bolt lubed it up and played and then when my tank got around 1000 psi the bolt wouldnt come back like it didnt have enought air. it only happens when the tank gets that low. i switched tanks and it still did the same thing so it wasnt the tank.
iwishiwasgoodkavs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2008, 09:06 PM #2
thaprotoman
Capt. Motown Disaster

Well, you could increase the dwell. That is assuming of course you have lowered it before. Just put it back to its stock dwell (25) and see if it still gives you those problems. But remember to re-chronograph it.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:26 PM #3
ClickClickBangBang

read the manual...i remember seein somthing about the bolt sticking..it said something about tooo much lube so try alittle less lube
ClickClickBangBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:50 PM #4
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

just put your dwell back to stock and if that doesnt work, check the manual like clickclickbangbang said
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote