Community Focus

Old 10-17-2008, 01:07 PM #22
bunkherfrombehind82

bunkherfrombehind82 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bunkherfrombehind82 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
what up panties?
XSV club member #666

The reason Santa's so jolly is cuz he knows where all the BAD GIRLS live!!!

feedback +27-0
bunkherfrombehind82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2008, 03:28 PM #23
SHABY
www.141paintball.com

lol i say ban all the oklahoma teams they suck anyhow and cry alot... =]
SHABY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:36 PM #24
nate4444

your just trying to stop crap, aren't you. OK teams consist of about half of the teams that come. There are a lot of good ballers from there. I hope your just messing around.
nate4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:44 PM #25
kansasassassin
New Orleans Warped Army

Annual Supporting Member
kansasassassin is playing at Living Legends VI
kansasassassin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kansasassassin plays in the APPA D2 division
kansasassassin supports DLX Technology
Its ok he's just messing around.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:28 AM #26
EdgeArmyGeneral

Wow

Ok this is the first I have heard of this. As most of you know I own The Edge and I was out of town for the weekend of the event. My question to the players is why point it out directly at The Edge as the reffs were from alot of teams from the area? Second, how is this going to look towards future sponsors if the hear about it. I have seen players act this way in the past and their paintball careers are short lived. Thankyou to the guys who have apologized. I hope to see everybody next year and a few of you at the cup.

Matte

Shaby " You still holden a gruge against OKlahoma boys? I think all those guys retired like you
www.edgepaintball.com
www.JtSports.com
www.Boblongdirect.com
Go Edge Army
EdgeArmyGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:19 PM #27
#1 DYE GUY
PAINTBALL=LIFE

Dan,

I apologize for my misconduct and bad sportsmanship at this last M.P.S. event. I did know about the sign but did nothin to stop it. I was to hasty in my remarks to the field and i should have curved my tongue and just let it all go. A couple people have said that a verbal apology would be better and if that is what the owner and dan would like to happen then that is what I will do. We did have a couple of bad games that day and it is just easier to blame everything on the reffs rather then take responsibility for the lack of teamwork that we had in those games. I also apologize to the reffs for blaming them for all of our mistakes at the event.

I have sent you an email and a couple of pm's askin some questions and have not gotten a response from any of them, if you would please send me a pm with a response that would be much appreciated.

Again i apologize for the actions of myself and my team because I was the captain that weekend and I shouldnt have let it get this far out of hand.
#1 DYE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:22 PM #28
#1 DYE GUY
PAINTBALL=LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeArmyGeneral View Post
Ok this is the first I have heard of this. As most of you know I own The Edge and I was out of town for the weekend of the event. My question to the players is why point it out directly at The Edge as the reffs were from alot of teams from the area? Second, how is this going to look towards future sponsors if the hear about it. I have seen players act this way in the past and their paintball careers are short lived. Thankyou to the guys who have apologized. I hope to see everybody next year and a few of you at the cup.

Matte

Shaby " You still holden a gruge against OKlahoma boys? I think all those guys retired like you
Well we were told from several people that the ref that made the call was from the edge and some people confirmed that he had infact played for you guys and was still on your roster.
#1 DYE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:00 PM #29
kwoodpaintballer87

Annual Supporting Member
doesnt matter where the ref was from/who he played for, bad calls happen, its a part of any and every sport, especially paintball. glad to see that people at least have enough class to apologize for their actions, and hope that we can have an even better series next year!
kwoodpaintballer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:07 PM #30
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABY View Post
lol i say ban all the oklahoma teams they suck anyhow and cry alot... =]

WOW and to think some of the Kansas teams asked if we were going to move up to level 3 with them. LMAO it's all good anyways, the series is a good one and we met alot of cool people at all the tournies from Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.

Team Hostility

Invert Paintball
Boss Paintball
Originally posted by FatalKitty: edward norton rox my sox
Originally posted by Ninja 1058: the more you play with it, the more you know how it operates and such
Originally posted by pballin16: Not at all, and I just played with mine a few hours ago.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:11 AM #31
SHABY
www.141paintball.com

I'm just messing, but there is some truth to it though...lol

Darkwulf
I would assemble a team for one event for fun, but it just wouldn't be fair... but hey atleast teams would save on buying paint games would be over quickly... lmao

tell Dan to revise the classifications and I'd come out and play atleast once. =]

Last edited by SHABY : 10-20-2008 at 12:24 AM.
SHABY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:38 PM #32
EdgeArmyGeneral

I believe your speaking of a Reff Phill Yates or Joe Allaire who use to play for Express or Mike Mccune from Graffiti and now EA ( *none of these players have ever played an event with Edge Army ) They were old school team members from 2000-2005 and infact one of my EA guys got a penalty for griping out Phill Yates so I dont think they were very biased.
www.edgepaintball.com
www.JtSports.com
www.Boblongdirect.com
Go Edge Army
EdgeArmyGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:03 PM #33
littleollie24
levi

Matt, the ref who made the call is Bobby Williamson (In Bobbys offense after the game i heard from a dorito side ref that the head ref told Bobby to make that call)... he stepped on the field to ref a few games and ours was one of them. Shortly after our game Manny got very mad at him and told him to get off the field bc that is not what he was supposed to be doing. Although i am over the call i just thought you should be informed since you have been asking.
R.I.P Casey Gibson #77
PCOC

Last edited by littleollie24 : 10-20-2008 at 07:01 PM.
littleollie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:46 PM #34
UneaK
Veni Vidi Vici

UneaK plays in the PSP
UneaK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
UneaK supports Team VICIOUS
UneaK plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABY View Post
I'm just messing, but there is some truth to it though...lol

Darkwulf
I would assemble a team for one event for fun, but it just wouldn't be fair... but hey atleast teams would save on buying paint games would be over quickly... lmao

tell Dan to revise the classifications and I'd come out and play atleast once. =]
im sure you could play since you haven't in soooo long
UneaK is offline   Reply With Quote