PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-13-2008, 03:32 PM #1
rosado79

Help with air hogging WG-65

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but there seems to be a lot of good advice here regarding the WG-65's. I figured I'd give this a shot, any help will be greatly appreciated. I bought my WG-65 a few years ago while Armotech was in the middle of their legal battles. Due to a new baby, I never made it to a paintball field until this past weekend in Skirmish. I was using a 3000 psi compressed air tank and in my 2nd game after shooting maybe a total of 400-500 balls I was out of air. I found it strange but went and got a refill and after one game of shooting a hopper's worth of balls, I was through 1000 psi's. Is this normal? Do I need to be looking at a 4500 psi to compensate for this? My first thought was that maybe I have a leak somewhere but I couldn't notice any on the gun or the remote line connections. Overall I had a great time and the marker worked well except for when I would go trigger happy and shoot too fast for my cheap gravity fed hopper to catch up (my fault for not investing in an electronic one!). Thanks for reading and again, I appreciate your guidance.
rosado79 is offline   Reply With Quote