Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2008, 12:12 PM #64
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfenix View Post
wow.. can't believe so many people got so butt hurt over the freaking fake uniforms.. unbelievable..
so your telling me it dosent bother you to see a kid walk around dressed like a PJ with fake ranks. mind you that those ranks are on a tan shirt?
__________________
HostileKids
BostonBrutality #5
www.comittedpaintball.com
www.allstarrpaintball.com
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
VSB
DM6 KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2008, 01:13 PM #65
jcpaintballer92 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: binghamton new york
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
marines are not allowed to fly in uniform. i was told that if a highjacker was on board it would identify us as a target. we dont wear cammies in public unless its work related because they are for work not personnal work
I dont think so, leaving South Carolina my brother and every other marine that graduated on the same date as him was flying in alpha's. I also happened to see a bunch of army and air force guys in their cami's
jcpaintballer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:37 PM #66
underdog_153
 
 
underdog_153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell's bar
army can go in public in cammies. but i almost certain that marines are not supposed to fly in uniform
__________________
underdog_153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:04 PM #67
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy
 
pbnoob9988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego
pbnoob9988 supports Cereal Killerz 2
They make you leave bootcamp now in Aplha's, damn. Back in April I was in chucks and they told us we had to wear them off base because it was "the uniform of the day". Actually the UOTD for non-training marines was deserts with sleeves rolled, but I change into civies in a heartbeat, on leave *****es.

Screw traveling in Alpha's, screw wearing them. Only uniform I'd travel in is cammies and we can't plus it looks like ***. Wel, part of that's cause you see a bunch of fat Army slobs like that in the airport, but...

I did get bumped to first class flying to MCT though, wore my Alphas. Everyone was like "Thank you for your service", even got called a soldier and when I corrected the woman she got all *****y.

Damn I hate that ****, when I'm out in civies only thing you can tell out me is the haircut, which is grown in alittle by Friday. I smile at everyone who wears UMSC shirts around base, it's like "Holy ****, you'e a Marine too?"
pbnoob9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:08 PM #68
jcpaintballer92 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: binghamton new york
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnoob9988 View Post
They make you leave bootcamp now in Aplha's, damn. Back in April I was in chucks and they told us we had to wear them off base because it was "the uniform of the day". Actually the UOTD for non-training marines was deserts with sleeves rolled, but I change into civies in a heartbeat, on leave *****es.

Screw traveling in Alpha's, screw wearing them. Only uniform I'd travel in is cammies and we can't plus it looks like ***. Wel, part of that's cause you see a bunch of fat Army slobs like that in the airport, but...

I did get bumped to first class flying to MCT though, wore my Alphas. Everyone was like "Thank you for your service", even got called a soldier and when I corrected the woman she got all *****y.

Damn I hate that ****, when I'm out in civies only thing you can tell out me is the haircut, which is grown in alittle by Friday. I smile at everyone who wears UMSC shirts around base, it's like "Holy ****, you'e a Marine too?"
Marines have alot of uniform rules, no walking and texting/calling no gum no earphones etc. its crazy. My brother hated wearing his uniform and wanted to get it off asap.

Flying home we we're only on little 50-75 seaters so there wasn't a "first class." Since I was sitting next to him though I got the hookup on the in flight snacks, the USO was great we spent 6 hours in the Savannah Airport, they we're more or less take whatever just eat what you take.
jcpaintballer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:03 PM #69
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy
 
pbnoob9988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego
pbnoob9988 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpaintballer92 View Post
Marines have alot of uniform rules, no walking and texting/calling no gum no earphones etc. its crazy. My brother hated wearing his uniform and wanted to get it off asap.
I don't mind those, the dress uniforms just suck to wear. Hot, itchy, tight.

USO's get a
pbnoob9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:11 PM #70
iamaparanoidperson
 
 
iamaparanoidperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
army can go in public in cammies. but i almost certain that marines are not supposed to fly in uniform
we can fly in service or dress uniforms but not camies...unless ofcourse we are deploying. But, we do not use comercial aircraft...or if we do there are no civilians onboard with us.

i didn't understand why the corps was so strict about wearing camies in public until i saw all the stupid ****ing army fags acting like *******s in public while wearing their uniforms...expecting special attention and treatment because they serve in the military.
iamaparanoidperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:02 PM #71
sfenix
 
 
sfenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: 72076
sfenix is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
so your telling me it dosent bother you to see a kid walk around dressed like a PJ with fake ranks. mind you that those ranks are on a tan shirt?
you are correct. why should it? who gives a **** honestly? it's not like they are reflecting badly on the real military, no one actually thinks the skinny kid with chains and a mohawk with red tips is in the military..

worry about yourself, not about others.
__________________
Feedback for sfenix 15/0/0
Air Force Paintball
sfenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM #72
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamaparanoidperson View Post
we can fly in service or dress uniforms but not camies...unless ofcourse we are deploying. But, we do not use comercial aircraft...or if we do there are no civilians onboard with us.

i didn't understand why the corps was so strict about wearing camies in public until i saw all the stupid ****ing army fags acting like *******s in public while wearing their uniforms...expecting special attention and treatment because they serve in the military.
woah woah, no need to be taking shots at the army. im sure theres other branches that do it too
__________________
HostileKids
BostonBrutality #5
www.comittedpaintball.com
www.allstarrpaintball.com
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
VSB
DM6 KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:11 PM #73
DM6 KILLA
I'm back haters!
 
DM6 KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Koast.
DM6 KILLA helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfenix View Post
you are correct. why should it? who gives a **** honestly? it's not like they are reflecting badly on the real military, no one actually thinks the skinny kid with chains and a mohawk with red tips is in the military..

worry about yourself, not about others.
you would be suprised some of the idiots that would believe they are in fact military. i know for a fact my grandmother would think the kid was a ****ing general if she ever saw it
__________________
HostileKids
BostonBrutality #5
www.comittedpaintball.com
www.allstarrpaintball.com
.OG Sandana Owners Club. Educate Yourself.
VSB
DM6 KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 PM #74
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy
 
pbnoob9988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego
pbnoob9988 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
woah woah, no need to be taking shots at the army. im sure theres other branches that do it too
Not us, we never get drunk and do stupid **** in public.
pbnoob9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:36 PM #75
underdog_153
 
 
underdog_153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell's bar
the fake uniforms dont bother me, i just see them and say "thats stupid" but when i see stuff like taht fiftycent one, its just disrespectfull to me. maybe theres no difference between the two to some people but to me there is
__________________
underdog_153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:38 PM #76
Jack of Blades (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM6 KILLA View Post
i know most of you guys arent in school anymore, but i see kids wearing these every day. someone even made the mistake of wearing it to my class.

What a badass.

Why do you give a ****? They probably just think it looks good. It's nothing more then a style to them.
Jack of Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:47 PM #77
th3 h077n355
 
 
th3 h077n355's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Silverdale
i wish i could wear like fake uniforms. Those things look straight gangster. Maybe id finally be able to pass a uniform inspection in one of those bwhahaha
__________________
"Put this in your sig if you or someone you know is fighting, has survived, or has died in a Pokemon battle"


07 Planet Eclipse Ego
DLX Luxe
th3 h077n355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:02 PM #78
JackH (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ft. Polk
JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamaparanoidperson View Post
we can fly in service or dress uniforms but not camies...unless ofcourse we are deploying. But, we do not use comercial aircraft...or if we do there are no civilians onboard with us.

i didn't understand why the corps was so strict about wearing camies in public until i saw all the stupid ****ing army fags acting like *******s in public while wearing their uniforms...expecting special attention and treatment because they serve in the military.
because marines are known for being so straight edge when on leave

You're being pretty damn hypocritical.

I can tell you one thing, I have never and will never let my soldiers give the uniform a bad name in public, I have on several occasions gotten in peoples faces or dragged them out of bars because they were being disrespectful, I don't put up with that **** in my company
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:09 PM #79
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble
 
xxxarsonist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bragg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
What a badass.

Why do you give a ****? They probably just think it looks good. It's nothing more then a style to them.
We die in those uniforms, and its a style?


Well ****.
__________________
ST:F - ...as American as apple pie.
ST:M - "Originally posted by berserker19: and don't let that mexican guy punk you out by taking your muffin at breakfast. "
xxxarsonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 PM #80
underdog_153
 
 
underdog_153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell's bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxarsonist View Post
We die in those uniforms, and its a style?


Well ****.
dont think you could of said it much better
__________________
underdog_153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:11 PM #81
Alvie
DJ AZTEK / Pympin aint EZ
 
Alvie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MS Gulf Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxarsonist View Post
We die in those uniforms, and its a style?.
Well look on the bright side ... at least you are leading the way in having fashion sense.

LOL

BTW I am a Former SEABEE ... I know the BS regs for wearing camies off base .... for us it was from home to work and back, wern't even allowed to gas up while in camies .. unless on base.
__________________
SIGNAL 47... Stay Tight , Hit HArd!!!
Officially part of the EGO ARMY
Roger Henn Fan #88, Sean McDonald fan #88
www.ChoppaPB.com ,..www.SwatPaintball.com,..www.planeteclipse.com
EGO_Pymp Extrodinare
, Choppa Fan # 88
Alvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:58 PM #82
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
The Marines Corps doesn't want you wearing your camis off base because they want to you shop exclusivity at MCCS and not spend it else where ... Its a evil empire ....
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 PM #83
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
The Marines Corps doesn't want you wearing your camis off base because they want to you shop exclusivity at MCCS and not spend it else where ... Its a evil empire ....
i believe it.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:33 PM #84
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxarsonist View Post
We die in those uniforms, and its a style?


Well ****.
I haven't ever seen active duty US military in those colors...

you guys really need to either lighten up, or get a clue... too bad I'm not sure which.

Being a *insert name for your job here* is more than being Uncle Sam's ****ing Barbi doll. You're more than just a uniform/number, and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump