AtLp8baLL3r helped look for balloons
AtLp8baLL3r owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AtLp8baLL3r plays in the APPA beginner division
Dammit I just finalized the rest and printed it
Old 11-20-2009, 11:34 PM #926
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

I also try to avoid beginning the paper with a question

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 PM #927
Lantic
Rolph

Ugh. I need to vent. My psych class is driving me crazy. Its a regular lecture class, but he does all the tests/quizzes online (Using "mypearson") and it is incredibly frustrating. I take the test and it doesn't count because I didn't get enough correct (like 90% or whatever) so I look at the test review, and about 5 of the questions I answered correctly are marked incorrect because of ****ty test making skills. This wastes my time because i have to spend hours retaking it, it lowers my grade, etc. Plus, i don't review every test, so there can be tons of other mistakes in the answer key. I emailed my professor, but he's just says 'theres nothing i can do'. and is generally an idiot.

The semester is almost over, and some of the tests I can't retake because of deadlines, and my grades aren't fair. Who should I contact if my professor refuses to help?
Old 11-29-2009, 05:44 PM #928
Bazballnut94
Painting Balls? WTF?

Bazballnut94 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantic View Post
Ugh. I need to vent. My psych class is driving me crazy. Its a regular lecture class, but he does all the tests/quizzes online (Using "mypearson") and it is incredibly frustrating. I take the test and it doesn't count because I didn't get enough correct (like 90% or whatever) so I look at the test review, and about 5 of the questions I answered correctly are marked incorrect because of ****ty test making skills. This wastes my time because i have to spend hours retaking it, it lowers my grade, etc. Plus, i don't review every test, so there can be tons of other mistakes in the answer key. I emailed my professor, but he's just says 'theres nothing i can do'. and is generally an idiot.

The semester is almost over, and some of the tests I can't retake because of deadlines, and my grades aren't fair. Who should I contact if my professor refuses to help?
If the semester didn't end yet, definitely contact your dean and see if he can help you.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:48 PM #929
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3
3hunna

GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 plays in the PSP
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 helped look for balloons
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 plays in the APPA D4 division
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
my chem professor said to solve this.

idk what he wants from this.

Problem:

NH3 +H -------> NH4
Old 11-29-2009, 10:50 PM #930
Strawberryblonde.
You have gnarly titties.

Prove 3+1 = 4.

In Soviet Russia
God create you.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:44 PM #931
michbich
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 View Post
my chem professor said to solve this.

idk what he wants from this.

Problem:

NH3 +H -------> NH4
No idea what kind of answer your teacher is looking for. You could look up their energy of assossiation vs dissossiation to prove that the reaction will tend to go to the products.

The NH3 has a free pair of electrons. If your H is positive (no electron), you get NH4 neutral, it just means that NH4 has it's 8e with 4 single bonds and is stable. So the H creates a bond with N by sharing N's free pair of electrons. The bond created is a co-ordinate bond with the H.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:45 PM #932
qu1cks1lver56
Me llamo Patrick

qu1cks1lver56 is playing at Living Legends III
qu1cks1lver56 supports Team VICIOUS
qu1cks1lver56 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
qu1cks1lver56 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
how can i persuade an audience that a certain brand of drums is the best brand of drums in a persuasive speech?
hi
Old 11-30-2009, 01:25 PM #933
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3
3hunna

GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 plays in the PSP
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 helped look for balloons
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 plays in the APPA D4 division
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Chemistry Heads, i really need you on this one.

This counts for 75% of my lab class, i need to do this right =/. If you can just show me how to some parts of each table, that'd be great.

I need to fill in the following table using the data im showing you. Basically the boxes that aren't filled, i need to solve for.

Info for Ammonium Nitrate:

The tables i need to fill out:
Old 11-30-2009, 08:03 PM #934
Tippmann playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by michbich View Post
No idea what kind of answer your teacher is looking for. You could look up their energy of assossiation vs dissossiation to prove that the reaction will tend to go to the products.

The NH3 has a free pair of electrons. If your H is positive (no electron), you get NH4 neutral, it just means that NH4 has it's 8e with 4 single bonds and is stable. So the H creates a bond with N by sharing N's free pair of electrons. The bond created is a co-ordinate bond with the H.
pretty sure NH4 has a plus one charge since NH3 is neutral and the addition of another H makes it positive

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 11-30-2009, 09:11 PM #935
michbich
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
pretty sure NH4 has a plus one charge since NH3 is neutral and the addition of another H makes it positive
You're right.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:14 PM #936
protokid1453
rhapsodie hongroises

Annual Supporting Member
I need a creative title for my english paper. My paper is focused on the idea that childish impulsiveness is what prevents us from reaching our dreams.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:49 AM #937
Q-Unit
QTRAIN

Q-Unit is BST Trusted
Q-Unit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Q-Unit supports our troops
Q-Unit has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Q-Unit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Q-Unit has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i need an idea on literary criticism for Lord of the Rings or Twilight. Any ideas? im not quite sure what a literary criticism is....

any help?

Currently Rockin:
Silver and Black Victory

Vires Prae Meretrices
Old 12-02-2009, 05:12 AM #938
dued711
The evil genius is IN

Umm, not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but since I'm heading to bed soon I thought this is as good a place as any. So, here it goes, I'm applying to UC Berkeley for a neuroscience PhD program, aaaand I got the application in 46 seconds late.... and they say they don't accept late applications. So, I guess this goes out to anyone who has applied to grad school and knows anything about this process, is 46 seconds still considered late? Is there anything I can do to appeal the process and get my applications looked at (It WAS a shoe in for getting in before I submitted late > ? Thanks for any answers or guesses!

Dye DMC; CP 14 in barrel Halo B loader with Virtue Speedfeed crown
Tippmann 98c ACT; J&J Ceramic 14 in full-tilt barrel; Extreme Rage db sound activated hopper; Double Trigger

(Loaner markers)
VL Triad
Brass Eagle Marauder
Old 12-02-2009, 12:30 PM #939
JohnyGfunk
Back then it was chess

has been a member for 10 years
dued,
if you are serious which I assume you are, the best bet you can have is to assume it was late, even though it was 46 seconds and call/email those listed in charge of admissions for UC Berkley and explain your situation and ask to discuss it with them if possible. Show that you are extremely interested in their program and do your best to convince them to allow for the lateness of your application. Don't whatever you do say but it was only 46 seconds, own up to it and say it was my fault however, due to these reasons I feel that UC Berkley and myself blah blah blah.

My feedback +24 / -0

BUY MY STUFF: ALL MUST GO
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 PM #940
dued711
The evil genius is IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyGfunk View Post
dued,
if you are serious which I assume you are, the best bet you can have is to assume it was late, even though it was 46 seconds and call/email those listed in charge of admissions for UC Berkley and explain your situation and ask to discuss it with them if possible. Show that you are extremely interested in their program and do your best to convince them to allow for the lateness of your application. Don't whatever you do say but it was only 46 seconds, own up to it and say it was my fault however, due to these reasons I feel that UC Berkley and myself blah blah blah.
Alright, well I gave the neuroscience department a call today and they looked up the app and said the had it, so I guess that means they'll read it. Thanks for the suggestion though, very good advice, I might even need to use it later (hope not though ). Also, if you or whoever runs this thread wants, they can put me down for neuroscience and discrete math, possibly computer science/programming too. Again, thanks for the help!

Tippmann 98c ACT; J&J Ceramic 14 in full-tilt barrel; Extreme Rage db sound activated hopper; Double Trigger

(Loaner markers)
VL Triad
Brass Eagle Marauder
Old 12-02-2009, 05:31 PM #941
Tippmann playa

procrastination

Old 12-02-2009, 05:37 PM #942
dued711
The evil genius is IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
procrastination
ftl

(Loaner markers)
VL Triad
Brass Eagle Marauder
Old 12-02-2009, 06:47 PM #943
ghettoballer133
Queen City Killaz

has been a member for 10 years
anyone know what B.U.S. stands for when it comes to rock climbing? its a question on my final
oldfeedback
Old 12-02-2009, 08:27 PM #944
N$$balla
1k992'r

I need to write 10 lines of open verse poetry in iambic pentameter. I have no idea what to write.

ideas?

Originally Posted by EmergenC911: "I have never lol'd so hard from a PbN post :tup:"
Originally Posted by jay web: "**** you i bet you drive your moms mini van you ****ing boy scout"
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg: "You're....kinda a douche bag."
Old 12-03-2009, 08:19 PM #945
clumsy
PMP's FOR LIFE

clumsy helped look for balloons
clumsy supports Team VICIOUS
calc help:
i need to find y' of
y= 3 / √x +2

ERAU '14

NEED TO SELL LUXE
Closed Thread