Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-10-2016, 05:25 PM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
Resurrection trigger help

So i took apart my resurrection autococker and now when I pull the trigger it will some times stick to the rear. I have to push the trigger forward to get it unstuck. I did not remove the valve so it is not the valve screw. It does this with and with out air and with the bolt cocked and uncocked. I've taken it apart 3 times now and see nothing wrong. the trigger does not stick when it is off of the gun. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.
cstill504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 09-10-2016, 09:31 PM #2
Dk-79 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Either your front block is on crooked, or you bent the shaft when you were taking it apart. Pull the shaft out, carefully, and roll it on a flat surface. If it wobbles, you're knackered.

Look for swollen, cracked, or shredded orings, also a good lubing of the shaft and orings always makes the butter churn a little easier.
Dk-79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:23 PM #3
minimag03 is an NCPA player
While the timing rod is off the gun it might be a good idea to put the frame back on and see if you can get it to stick without the timing rod. That way the problem can be narrowed down to inside the frame or the timing rod/3way orings.

Lightly oiling the frames internals cannot hurt either.
Old Feeback
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:20 PM #4
redfury1187 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
redfury1187 supports Team VICIOUS
redfury1187 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
redfury1187 supports Ninja Paintball
this happened to my buddy's ressy, he determined it was the safety causing trigger stick. so he removed the safety completely. some others have sanded it down in a certain way so it doesnt catch the trigger. hope this helps bud.
redfury1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:02 PM #5
I have read that they do stick, if I slowly release mine it does sometimes. Only takes a light touch to get it to go forward.
cockedandlocked is offline   Reply With Quote