ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-12-2008, 07:59 PM #22
Siracalypse
[BUBBLES]

Siracalypse supports Team VICIOUS
Siracalypse is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2394again View Post
just got back from FRR. I had a blast with the exception the airball sucked. it was set up to teach young guns to move up and there were like 15 bunkers total. but everything else was great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_murph1986 View Post
Actually, it was set up for 3 man games. I was out there yesterday, who were you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siracalypse View Post
Umm, no... It is set up for young guns movement training...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootguy2002 View Post
HAHA
Muph, I have your back...
We need to hang soon...
-Wily

This is when I responded with "I think I know what WE set it up for."
I just got a little aggravated. I'm sorry.

And Will, its not that he misrepresented them (although you are on the same track as my initial thought when I read his post). It just seems he is a bit quick to jump to conclusions and needs to think very hard about how his posts will be taken (especially when representing people).

The Rapier's are trying very hard to build up a business and they need all the help they can get. One thing every 'baller in Alabama should know is that, no matter your preference of field, you should always support one so that the sport will grow.

My other concern was that, the first thing I noticed about his signature was that his team, the Krowz, are sponsored by Infinity... correct me if I am wrong but, none of your guys (including you) shoot an Infinity Legend...
Correct other sponsors listed obviously peeked my interest, as well. My point is, you are representing a field in a public forum. What will people think of the field if it is represented by someone they call shens on?

Infinity was going to give us custom guns, but do to lack of interest, it has yet to be done.

So you work for the Rapiers? Yes. For how long now? Maybe 2 months How old are you? 15 How did you get all those sponsorships you have listed? A friend of mine, and a person you might know , Reese, was generous enough to give me some tips on sponsors.
But in all reality, I see their ads here, click on them and ask for sponsorship.
Our resume is apparently, very decent.

I have represented them in an unprofessional way. I apologize. I did not think about what I was posting. I forgot that being a ref at a local field, means you have to be very presentable and well behaved, while keeping the idea of representing a mom and pop business, in mind. (Being serious)

[NEX ASSASSINS]
(KM Straps, Rampd Photography, ANS Gear, ROCKSTAR Tactical Systems, Vengeance Clothing LTD, Paintball United, APX Gear, Medusa PB, TXGraphics, MJMFX, Red's PB, & LT Mag.)
Siracalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2008, 09:27 PM #23
bigfootguy2002
Play Paintball Here!

Annual Supporting Member
bigfootguy2002 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bigfootguy2002 is BST Legit
bigfootguy2002 plays in the PSP
Matt,
I hope you don't feel like Mike and my posts were intended to jump anybody, to to remind you to keep your best face. More traffic comes through here than anyone realizes, and we all want to see the Rapier's operate a successful, professional business. All is well. I am in Orange County, California now for NPPL. I drive down to San Diego tommorow for some awsome paintball. See everyone around!
-Will

Central Alabama Paintball Park and Tournament Complex
Minor League Paintball (MiLP)
(205) 837-4177
bigfootguy2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:16 PM #24
big_murph1986

big_murph1986 plays in the PSP
big_murph1986 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
big_murph1986 plays in the APPA D5 division
big_murph1986 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siracalypse View Post
This is when I responded with "I think I know what WE set it up for."
I just got a little aggravated. I'm sorry.

And Will, its not that he misrepresented them (although you are on the same track as my initial thought when I read his post). It just seems he is a bit quick to jump to conclusions and needs to think very hard about how his posts will be taken (especially when representing people).

The Rapier's are trying very hard to build up a business and they need all the help they can get. One thing every 'baller in Alabama should know is that, no matter your preference of field, you should always support one so that the sport will grow.

My other concern was that, the first thing I noticed about his signature was that his team, the Krowz, are sponsored by Infinity... correct me if I am wrong but, none of your guys (including you) shoot an Infinity Legend...
Correct other sponsors listed obviously peeked my interest, as well. My point is, you are representing a field in a public forum. What will people think of the field if it is represented by someone they call shens on?

Infinity was going to give us custom guns, but do to lack of interest, it has yet to be done.

So you work for the Rapiers? Yes. For how long now? Maybe 2 months How old are you? 15 How did you get all those sponsorships you have listed? A friend of mine, and a person you might know , Reese, was generous enough to give me some tips on sponsors.
But in all reality, I see their ads here, click on them and ask for sponsorship.
Our resume is apparently, very decent.

I have represented them in an unprofessional way. I apologize. I did not think about what I was posting. I forgot that being a ref at a local field, means you have to be very presentable and well behaved, while keeping the idea of representing a mom and pop business, in mind. (Being serious)
Are you "Bubbles"?
"There's no way you can die going to that corner unless you ****in walk there, you ****in run your *** off, you hit the ****in dirt, you shoot the tape, cause your faster than those fat ****s and you will shoot them going there, or oversliding" - Casey "Gator" Glaze

GEAR
big_murph1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:58 PM #25
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

has been a member for 10 years
Electric WOP plays in the PSP
Electric WOP plays in the APPA D2 division
Whoa there, Matt... slow down buddy. Don't go beating yourself up. You understand the message and its all good. Just remember, if you are going to defend a field, or any position for that matter, always take the high road. Argue respectfully and with fact and tact. Keep that in mind and you'll be good to go.

As far as the sponsorship deals are concerned, until you are sponsored by a particular company, I wouldn't list them (just my opinion). Tell Reese I said "Yo" and I hope to meet you in person sometime. I will try and make it out to Fort Red Rock sometime soon.
"Raise your game!"
www.Ninjapaintball.com
"Ultimate Air Power"
www.GIsportz.com
Electric WOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:48 AM #26
FreshPooky
I like my fatness

FreshPooky plays in the PSP
FreshPooky is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yea Murph, it's bubbles

Planet Eclipse, Empire, Understood
Avarice
XSV OT
FreshPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:19 PM #27
big_murph1986

big_murph1986 plays in the PSP
big_murph1986 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
big_murph1986 plays in the APPA D5 division
big_murph1986 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Awesome.
"There's no way you can die going to that corner unless you ****in walk there, you ****in run your *** off, you hit the ****in dirt, you shoot the tape, cause your faster than those fat ****s and you will shoot them going there, or oversliding" - Casey "Gator" Glaze

GEAR
big_murph1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:07 PM #28
rpearce1475

Hey I know this is kinda late considering all that has been said but I just wanted to give my two cents on Fort Red Rock. I am a high school student who was not very serious about paintball until recently. A group of my friends randomly decided we were going to play paintball one saturday and chanced upon a flyer for FRR and decided to give it a try. Obviously, this field isn't near as big as PaintQuest but I like it better for several reasons:
1. The refs at FRR are way nicer than at PQ
2. Red Rock is only about 15 minutes from where I live, whereas PQ is almost an hour
3. I have had things stolen from my car multiple times at PQ, but never at FRR
4. The Rapiers are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Catherine is always willing to help us out, whether it be fixing something that broke on one of our guns, adjusting the speedball course for us, or even giving us free lunch
5. I am not a real serious hardcore player (yet) and the players at FRR seem to realize this; they don't necessarily play down to my skill level, but they don't just totally annihalate me. They, like the refs and the Rapiers, want to see me have fun and are willing to help me do so.
Because of these reasons and more, I play at FRR at least twice a month, and have a blast every time, and since I use a pump gun and only use about 275 paintballs a day, it only costs me about $20 every time I play. Also to Will and Matt: even though I don't know the Rapiers or FRR near as much as either of you, I admire and appreciate you standing up for a family and a field that I truly care about.
-Robertson
rpearce1475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:10 PM #29
rpearce1475

Oh and btw Matt and Will i'm the kid with the black single shot autococker who was out at FRR this past saturday. I played with the kid in the red with the Karni that Will's team owned in speedball.
rpearce1475 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups