Shops or Fields needing help to set up their own social media
I been seeing a lot of PB stores and fields have a low to minimal presence on social media and Youtube. Willing to provide some light coaching on how to help improve things. To be honest, a lot of stores don't need a customized site or landing page. They can simply have their own FB page and that have that be their store page.
Pluses of improving your social presence:
- FB is free
- Friends of friends will want to learn more
- organic likes to your page
- post specials, etc for free. Who opens emails any more?
- Provide videos or host events
- Helps the surrounding community (users will see you contributing to their local city)
- Ability to moderate chat forums about your store, on Yelp you can't do that
- Remember APG magazines? Well no one reads print anymore.
No fee- I just want to help the sport. Feel free to contact me for more info:
paintballknight at gmail dot com