If you have questions, please read the first two posts completely before sending me your shipping info. There are pricing examples in the second post.
Here's the TLDR up front:
How to Proceed:
- Both parties agree to a deal and post exactly what they expect to receive in this thread.
- The gun(s)/gear are sent to me and the fees/shipping are paid.
- I look them over.
- If anything is not as described, I consult with both parties and see if an agreement can be reached.
- If an agreement can't be reached, the person who didn't deliver as promised is responsible for all shipping and fees.
- I ship the gear priority mail. If you want insurance, or signature confirmation please make sure you pay for it.
- Work out a deal and make sure both parties agree to shipping 3rd party to me.
- Post in this thread with your side of the deal and make sure they do the same. Post all relevant details like condition, color and upgrades.
- PM me your complete contact information and I'll send you my address.
- Ship me your marker/items and save the tracking number.* Include the fee and shipping as well as a copy of your contact info.
- You can paypal me your payment/shipping but please include your address so I can print the shipping label.
- I obviously will not ship until both parties have sent me what was agreed on. If there are any discrepancies, I will work with both parties to resolve them.
- most items will be shot as part of testing unless specified otherwise.
$15 - inspection of a marker (this includes shooting over a chrono)
$10 - inspection of a loader, mask or most any other common paintball item
$15 - inspection of a tank that includes filling it (you will have to wait until I visit a field)
$20 - inspection of multiple items (example: hopper, marker, tank and mask all shipping to one place)
Possible Additional Costs
$10 - Per each extra trip to the Post Office (like when your item is not there or you didn't pay enough to ship.) *
$10 - Please add $10 if you need the gun shipped faster than my typical 48 to 72 hours.
$10 - If have to take tools to your gun for any reason. This includes installing a battery.
$10 - Unnecessary pictures. I'll take pictures of damage or to answer questions, but pictures for no reason or because the buyer forgot to ask questions cost extra.
$10 - Shipping out of the country (since I'll have to make a special trip to the post office to ship to you).**
$10 - to meet someone here in St Louis anywhere aside from at the field I happen to be playing at that weekend.
$25 - if I have to perform any sort of repair. ***
Please note: shipping is not included. You must also pay for the actual cost of me shipping the item to its new owner using USPS Priority Mail. That is usually around $15 for a single marker.
I only do deals for paintball equipment unless prior arrangements are made.
Shipping is not included. Since I send everything with tracking or Delivery Confirmation (even money orders), you need to make sure to include enough to cover those expenses. Usually $15 will cover it for just anything that weighs less than 5 lbs or fits in a medium USPS flat rate box. If it is a cash/marker transaction, there is only one set of inspection fees but it will cost $5 for me to forward a money order since it will be sent priority. If the marker comes with a bottle, loader or more, it usually will need more than $15. If you want it overnighted, insurance, signature delivery, something shipped to another country** or any other additional service, please let me know. You will need to pay for it.
I expect batteries to be installed and have enough charge for testing or there will be a $5 charge. I will also notify the buyer that there is a chance the marker is defective and draining batteries.
Products are expected to be working and in the condition as described. This is not a repair service. I will attempt to mediate the deal when things do not show up as described. Short videos can even be taken.
If a product is significantly not as described and the buyer (or person receiving the defective item in trade) does not want it because of the discrepancy, the person who sent the defective item is expected to pay for all testing and shipping to return all the items even if the other party originally agreed to pay fees. This needs to happen before the items are returned to the person who sent the item that did not arrive as described. It is meant to protect the party who did their part.
If you want feedback, wait until the deal is 100% over and use this thread to leave me feedback. I will return feedback, and it will clearly say 3rd party.
I can also inspect products in the STL area at the field. PM to make arrangements.
The $15 fee includes me inspecting one marker, gassing it up and shooting it over a chrono to check for reasonably consistent velocity, no leaks and basic marker and eye function.
I generally ship Monday to Friday. I try to ship markers the following day after I get them, but if you need it for that weekend, please plan accordingly or chip in $10 to make sure it becomes a priority. I will generally print the packing slip the night before and email you the details. Please check the address right away. Please let me know when items have arrived here so I can make sure to pick them up from the PO Box. I do not check it daily. Please do not send cash through the mail. Use a Money Order made out to me for fees and a Money Order made out to the other party if you are purchasing something.
Do not expect me to guess what you think the value of the package is, you need to be very specific if you even want it insured at all. I'll do what you want, but you have to pay for it.
* Do not send me anything without a tracking or Delivery Confirmation number. Do not ask me to go to the Post Office until you have tracked your item and made sure it is there. If you send me the PO and your item is not there, there's a $10 fine per time (unless the tracking number said it actually was there and the PO made a mistake, then you are obviously off the hook).
** - I can't calculate shipping in advance because I don't have the size and weight of the package. You do however, so you should be able to do that and pay accordingly. You owe the actual shipping cost plus the fee. There is an additional $10 charge to ship out of the country since I have to physically go to the post office, stand in line and fill out forms.
*** - $25 - any type of repair or o-ring replacement to make the marker work is $25 in addition to the inspection fees. This is not a repair service. I expect guns and equipment to have batteries installed and be ready to go. That means in either ramp or semi (not training mode) and shooting ~280 fps. If you send me a broken marker, you most likely will be paying all fees out of pocket and getting your marker back after you pay shipping as well. On rare occasions I will help with minor repairs, but there is an up front $25 fee that does not include parts and comes with no guarantees. Please only send me working guns. If I need to take tools to your marker for any reason more complicated than installing a battery, there is a $25 flat fee.