PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:12 AM #106
undirected (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticReign Pbt View Post
You came in here spouting **** because you have a problem with one of the people who poured a good amount of their time to get this forum moving. Whether or not you agree with their methods you have no place coming in here and as you said "acting e-hard."

You've been starting arguements in most of the threads you've bothered posting in and I haven't seen you contribute a single ****ing valuable piece of information.

must not be looking to hard, try again
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2008, 12:14 AM #107
_V_ (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
And judging by the psychological wounding you've displayed here so far, apparently your parents beat you just a little too much
Dont ****ing talk to me like you know a damn thing about me. Im not going to post in a place where what I bring to the table isnt appreciated. I dont see how that doesnt make sense. Im not being a whiny girl, Im not going off to pout, this is simply where we part ways. Its pretty apparent youre the walking talking ****, Im not going to interrupt your quality posting. Its an internet forum, unimportant right? So quit making a big deal about it.

Quote:
I'm admittedly a bit of an instigator
No, youre just a *****. Youre the scrawny smartass who ran his mouth and didnt get stomped when you should have.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:16 AM #108
ChaoticReign Pbt
Invulnerable

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
must not be looking to hard, try again
Well let's see. You posted a bunch of useless statistics on Marijuana smokers and then wasted several posts trying to further antagonize an arguement you started to keep your little e-pissing contest going.

Toy: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-14. DD: Stock 1996 5SPD XJ.

Fitchburg State College
Closed Thread