Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 12:00 AM #85
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
By being Valo, I meant acting like him. And you are, outright.
And you're acting like a 16 year old daddy's girl who didn't get a new car for her birthday. Sack up and stop being such an insolent *******. You have already alienated everyone in the forum, just give it up.
undirected is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2008, 12:00 AM #86
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmmm..Viking View Post
Just to stir the pot...

A small serving of alcohol post workout, has been shown to be surprisingly beneficial.
Do you happen to have a link to the study? I want to read about this as I may start having a beer after I lift...
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:01 AM #87
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmmm..Viking View Post
Just to stir the pot...

A small serving of alcohol post workout, has been shown to be surprisingly beneficial.
oh **** nah, don't come up in here with that voodoo witchcraft now
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:01 AM #88
_V_ (Banned)
Secede.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic of Texas
Only you, John, Pete, and the import guy. It really doesnt bother me. If Im not wanted, Ill delete my threads and not post anymore.
_V_ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:03 AM #89
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
Only you, John, Pete, and the import guy. It really doesnt bother me. If Im not wanted, Ill delete my threads and not post anymore.
I don't even know who the **** "John, Pete, and the import guy" are dude, are you high on PCP?

"if I'm not wanted..." Seriously? rofl, get the **** outta here
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:03 AM #90
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
what? Why am I being discussed. I want to be left out of this pissing contest.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is online now  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:04 AM #91
512
He's Ebeneezer Goode
 
512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edge of the World
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
what? Why am I being discussed. I want to be left out of this pissing contest.
You dun been brought in dur
__________________
Don't worry if you see God first tell Him **** got worse.
512 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM #92
Mmmmm..Viking (Banned)
egocentric
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alabama
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
Do you happen to have a link to the study? I want to read about this as I may start having a beer after I lift...
I'll dig it up. I would advise against the beer. I believe the study was actually done with red wine.
Mmmmm..Viking is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM #93
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
what? Why am I being discussed. I want to be left out of this pissing contest.
Are you "the import guy"?
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:06 AM #94
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmmm..Viking View Post
I'll dig it up. I would advise against the beer. I believe the study was actually done with red wine.
well that explains it. If I remember correctly, there may be something in Red Wine that helps with the dispersal of glucose. I think its ALA, but I may be wrong. If you could find that for me, that would be great because theres a TON of red wine laying around my house.
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 AM #95
ChaoticReign Pbt
Invulnerable
 
ChaoticReign Pbt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fitchburg, MA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
I don't even know who the **** "John, Pete, and the import guy" are dude, are you high on PCP?

"if I'm not wanted..." Seriously? rofl, get the **** outta here
How about you get the **** out of here. Seriously.

V's hard on people. It goes with the sport. You either sack up or fail. V took the time to make quite a few threads to help our new little subforum get off the ground and I'm pleased that everything has been going so well.
__________________
ST:F:Bodybuilding...Thank God for pure natural strength.

Toy: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-14. DD: Stock 1996 5SPD XJ.

Fitchburg State College
ChaoticReign Pbt is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 AM #96
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
Are you "the import guy"?
No, Im pretty sure he is pete
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:08 AM #97
Mmmmm..Viking (Banned)
egocentric
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Alabama
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
well that explains it. If I remember correctly, there may be something in Red Wine that helps with the dispersal of glucose. I think its ALA, but I may be wrong. If you could find that for me, that would be great because theres a TON of red wine laying around my house.
Don't quote me on it, but I believe it related to hydration.

I'm looking for it now.
Mmmmm..Viking is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:08 AM #98
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticReign Pbt View Post
How about you get the **** out of here. Seriously.

V's hard on people. It goes with the sport. You either sack up or fail. V took the time to make quite a few threads to help our new little subforum get off the ground and I'm pleased that everything has been going so well.
Get ****ed, your attitude is not appreciated here, you're not e-hard, and nobody wants to hear that **** anymore. Can it.
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:08 AM #99
_V_ (Banned)
Secede.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic of Texas
Im done, you ungrateful ****s.
_V_ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:09 AM #100
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
Im done, you ungrateful ****s.


don't let the door hit you on the way out sweetheart
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:10 AM #101
_V_ (Banned)
Secede.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic of Texas
Right, you big bad hardass. Shut your ****ing mouth. God dammit, youre such a *****. Your parents didnt beat you enough.
_V_ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:10 AM #102
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post


don't let the door hit you on the way out sweetheart
I don't understand why you don't just let it go.
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:10 AM #103
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
Right, you big bad hardass. Shut your ****ing mouth. God dammit, youre such a *****. Your parents didnt beat you enough.
And judging by the psychological wounding you've displayed here so far, apparently your parents beat you just a little too much
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:11 AM #104
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
I don't understand why you don't just let it go.
I'm admittedly a bit of an instigator
undirected is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 12:11 AM #105
ChaoticReign Pbt
Invulnerable
 
ChaoticReign Pbt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fitchburg, MA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
Get ****ed, your attitude is not appreciated here, you're not e-hard, and nobody wants to hear that **** anymore. Can it.
You came in here spouting **** because you have a problem with one of the people who poured a good amount of their time to get this forum moving. Whether or not you agree with their methods you have no place coming in here and as you said "acting e-hard."

You've been starting arguements in most of the threads you've bothered posting in and I haven't seen you contribute a single ****ing valuable piece of information.
__________________
ST:F:Bodybuilding...Thank God for pure natural strength.

Toy: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-14. DD: Stock 1996 5SPD XJ.

Fitchburg State College
ChaoticReign Pbt is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump