Originally Posted by Softie68
I'm really interested in doing this but I don't think I have 10 guys I can trust to show up and play because I looked at last years schedule and some of the events were 2 weeks apart and that can clock up to almost $500 for a psp format event per player
You only need to pay for paint, travel and food. For the average player that is only $125-$150 per event.
Originally Posted by white trash
is there gonna be a discount for the players to stay at the hotel?
will there be a discount at the QSL for the players?
IF the PSP has an event during the same weekend as the NYPL. will the Headrush PSP attent the PSP event or will they be reffing like it has been promised?
if paint purchased during an event weekend isnt used, can it be brought back for the next month?
how many employees does headrush have compared to know it all wannabees?
1. Yes there will be a discount on hotel. For example current Rate is $89.99 with HeadRush keyword. Current rate for average customer: $119.99. There will be a NYPL keyword created and distributed to the owners.
2. I hope to have a QSL discount and or coupon for the players but that is not set in stone yet. Either way there will be some "incentive" from the QSL for the players.
3. All dates are currently tentative. These are the dates we would like to use but we have to wait primarily for PSP to release theirs before we can lock in our final dates. We expect this to be at or around the January 1st, 2009 or sooner.
4. Event Paint will be the same for the season so you can always use the event paint at any event.
5. We will have a dedicated NYPL staff to run the events. Each staff member will be on payroll and thus treated as a normal employee. There will be no "wannabees" running the NYPL so you should see and expect a high level of service.
Let me know if you have any more questions.