Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 AM #1
Planet77Eclipse

Planet77Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Planet77Eclipse plays in the APPA beginner division
Planet77Eclipse has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Geo 3 or 3.1

What's up nation I was just wondering if the 3.1 is worth it I know they changed the macro line system and grips but is there anything else that sets it apart from the 3?
Planet77Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:59 AM #2
squeek22
*203*

squeek22 plays in the PSP
squeek22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
squeek22 plays in the APPA D3 division
I think the 3.1 is worth it and I love mine to death. There isn't really a difference between a 3 and 3.1 except the LV1 lower (grips, AT pipe, and new reg). It's all about feel especially for me because I'm kind of a little guy. Markers like LV1s and Luxes are a bit too stretched out for me but the 3.1 fits perfectly in my hands and makes the gun super smooth because the grips absorb more of the vibrations that a standard Geo 3. It also really depends on what your price point is, if that’s not a problem than I would try and get your hands on both a 3 and 3.1 and see how each one feels. If funds are an issue I would go with the 3 because you can find them used for around $700. Hope this helps
East Koast Kids
squeek22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:20 PM #3
Planet77Eclipse

Planet77Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Planet77Eclipse plays in the APPA beginner division
Planet77Eclipse has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek22 View Post
I think the 3.1 is worth it and I love mine to death. There isn't really a difference between a 3 and 3.1 except the LV1 lower (grips, AT pipe, and new reg). It's all about feel especially for me because I'm kind of a little guy. Markers like LV1s and Luxes are a bit too stretched out for me but the 3.1 fits perfectly in my hands and makes the gun super smooth because the grips absorb more of the vibrations that a standard Geo 3. It also really depends on what your price point is, if thats not a problem than I would try and get your hands on both a 3 and 3.1 and see how each one feels. If funds are an issue I would go with the 3 because you can find them used for around $700. Hope this helps
Thanks for the feedback man. I think I'm going to get another 3, I had one but traded for an lv1 which shoots amazing but the feel of the 3 is great and I agree the lv1 is stretched out but doesn't seem to bother me although I haven't used it in snake so I'm hoping it goes good since I love playing snake. Lv1 + geo 3 = good day
Planet77Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote