Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 08:19 PM #1
TrolledPaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
TrolledPaintball is playing at Living Legends VII
TrolledPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Geo 3.5

Thoughts? I'm trying to decide between this and a gsl
TrolledPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2014, 09:09 PM #2
BP0019
Hooligans Paintball
 
BP0019's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gordonsville TN
BP0019 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BP0019 plays in the APPA D4 division
BP0019 supports Empire
BP0019 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Same gun mechanically. Only difference will be barrel kit, milling, and laser eyes on the GSL. If that plus the limited edition is worth the price difference to you then go GSL if not then 3.5. They will shoot exactly the same.
__________________
Hooligans Tournament/Scenario Paintball
Find us on Facebook
Dynasty Ego 11
Vypr GSL #658

Last edited by BP0019 : 12-08-2014 at 09:11 PM.
BP0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:56 AM #3
K3wlerHD
 
 
K3wlerHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NorCal 925
K3wlerHD owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Gsl, otherwise if you want a 3.5, just buy a 3.1 and an IV core.
__________________
Antioch Abrasion
Part of the GI Sportz Imperial Program for the 2015 Season
Fairfield Extreme Sports, G.I. Sportz, Planet Eclipse, Raza, Hit The Snake, and West Coast Chill.

LOOKING FOR A TEAM?! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!


MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY!!
K3wlerHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 10:29 PM #4
TrolledPaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
TrolledPaintball is playing at Living Legends VII
TrolledPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by K3wlerHD View Post
Gsl, otherwise if you want a 3.5, just buy a 3.1 and an IV core.
Yeah thats what people are telling me but it wouldn't be as good looking
TrolledPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:55 AM #5
K3wlerHD
 
 
K3wlerHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NorCal 925
K3wlerHD owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolledPaintball View Post
Yeah thats what people are telling me but it wouldn't be as good looking
So you're saying it's worth $300 extra for looks?
__________________
Antioch Abrasion
Part of the GI Sportz Imperial Program for the 2015 Season
Fairfield Extreme Sports, G.I. Sportz, Planet Eclipse, Raza, Hit The Snake, and West Coast Chill.

LOOKING FOR A TEAM?! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!


MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY!!
K3wlerHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:19 PM #6
TrolledPaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
TrolledPaintball is playing at Living Legends VII
TrolledPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by K3wlerHD View Post
So you're saying it's worth $300 extra for looks?
Not exactly, but that is obviously a factor when you are dealing with limited addition guns...plus in my opinion the look of a GSL compared to a Geo 3 is worth a bit of extra money
TrolledPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:09 PM #7
kmp15
 
 
kmp15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 815
kmp15 plays in the PSP
kmp15 is playing at Living Legends III
kmp15 plays in the APPA D3 division
kmp15 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Just get the GSL and get it over with
__________________
CPX SPORTS/CPL SERIES
MW BETRAYAL
kmp15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:28 PM #8
Magic rat
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WALES UK
Magic rat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Magic rat owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I had this dilemma,bought a GSL when they first came out.( Vyper)
Main marker was an LV1 at the time.
Used it then sold it for a good price second hand.
Then bought a used 3.1 and an IV Core,great marker( but missed the GSL)
Another GSL (pure2) came up at a nice price,so I sold the 3.1 and bought the GSL .
I'm now sticking with the GSL for a while,love the milling, matching backs,the shot count, shot feel is just great,core out the back so easily.I also love the exclusivity of the limited edition.
I alternate between LV1 & GSL .LV1 if there is a risk of scratching it on walls and buildings,when playing on that sort if site.
So GSL gets my recommendation,if you can get a nice one in a colour you like.
Magic rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:38 PM #9
TrolledPaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
TrolledPaintball is playing at Living Legends VII
TrolledPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic rat View Post
I had this dilemma,bought a GSL when they first came out.( Vyper)
Main marker was an LV1 at the time.
Used it then sold it for a good price second hand.
Then bought a used 3.1 and an IV Core,great marker( but missed the GSL)
Another GSL (pure2) came up at a nice price,so I sold the 3.1 and bought the GSL .
I'm now sticking with the GSL for a while,love the milling, matching backs,the shot count, shot feel is just great,core out the back so easily.I also love the exclusivity of the limited edition.
I alternate between LV1 & GSL .LV1 if there is a risk of scratching it on walls and buildings,when playing on that sort if site.
So GSL gets my recommendation,if you can get a nice one in a colour you like.
Thanks
TrolledPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump