PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 10:40 PM #211
propluscocker04
Yes, thats me.

i dont think they were in second place at all. all you see at the fields are egos mostly. will some dms and shockers and timmys. Mostly egos though. I would say they were in first place before and now, they will stay there.

NEW FEEDBACK 29+ 0-!!!

OLD FEEDBACK 14+ 0-!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 PM #212
StrngShckr08

you gotta give some love to SP for the Ion. allow me to explain: if you're a "serious" tournament baller you will not be caught dead with an ion, maybe as a back-up. but think about those kids that want to be "serious" or that want to come to the field and feel like a serious baller playing rec-ball. before the ion, they didn't have that oppurtunity. we had shockers and DMs and Egos for about a grand and they had tippmanns and spiders. let's be honest, how likely is it for a kid to go to the field and play against high-end guns shooting a Pro-Carbine and honestly expect that kid to have ANY interest in speed-ball or seriously expect him to play again? now, with the Ion and the Proto line and Eteks, those kids have a chance to get into the game and expand it, which needs to happen, and have fun.

ACK's 3 Rules for success:
Rule 1: Always look fly
Rule 2: Don't get shot out
Rule 3: If you get shot out, ensure you still look fly
Old 05-22-2009, 12:25 PM #213
Brules
MFCEO

Annual Supporting Member
Brules is Boss
I got my *** lit up last Saturday by an Ion. I won't say one bad thing about them!
Old 06-16-2009, 12:52 PM #214
rewtguy

just got my geo today, vicious coffee / red. 100% awesome. glad I finally get to join the club.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:43 PM #215
Sacred Disorder
!!!Drive Monkey Drive!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Sacred Disorder is BST Trusted
Sacred Disorder helped look for balloons
Sacred Disorder owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Sacred Disorder owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sacred Disorder owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sacred Disorder supports Team VICIOUS
Sacred Disorder plays in the APPA D5 division
Welcome to the Club. Im sure you will enjoy it.

Sponsored by T-Square Paintball

Old 08-04-2009, 02:02 AM #216
mrmomonb

I had an Ion before and currently own a GEO. Diff between the ION and GEO though is as follows:

ION= a pleasantly surprising marker, it delivered more than was expected of it

GEO= way hyped, did not deliver the efficiency as promised, a very troubled birth.

Sorry, im shooting a DM9 now(better efficiency), Im still waiting for PE to make a FIX for the GEO. They'll be hearing an earful from me in Malaysia come WCA so they better be ready.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:43 AM #217
Team Capital Offense

Team Capital Offense owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmomonb View Post
I had an Ion before and currently own a GEO. Diff between the ION and GEO though is as follows:

ION= a pleasantly surprising marker, it delivered more than was expected of it

GEO= way hyped, did not deliver the efficiency as promised, a very troubled birth.

Sorry, im shooting a DM9 now(better efficiency), Im still waiting for PE to make a FIX for the GEO. They'll be hearing an earful from me in Malaysia come WCA so they better be ready.
Sorry you had troubles with your gun, and i will agree that the "birth" of the GEO did not go smoothly, but as with all of Eclipse products, the entire company works day and night to correct any shortcomings, and they have more than done so with the GEO...the gun absolutely rocks. It has all the benefits of a spool valve and none of the drawbacks (for those that atually take the time to set the gun up the way PE tells you to).

and regarding efficiency, this is an old topic which has all kinds of hyperbole thrown around on PBNation...bottom line is that when set up the way they tell you to the gun gets exactly what they said it would get.

Most of the problems with the GEO from everything i have seen first hand is due to user error or user mis-understanding about how the gun works (which is the case with most paintball guns i might add! )

But good luck with your DM. Hope your experiences with PE products are better in the future.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:54 PM #218
mrmomonb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Capital Offense View Post
Sorry you had troubles with your gun, and i will agree that the "birth" of the GEO did not go smoothly, but as with all of Eclipse products, the entire company works day and night to correct any shortcomings, and they have more than done so with the GEO...the gun absolutely rocks. It has all the benefits of a spool valve and none of the drawbacks (for those that atually take the time to set the gun up the way PE tells you to).

and regarding efficiency, this is an old topic which has all kinds of hyperbole thrown around on PBNation...bottom line is that when set up the way they tell you to the gun gets exactly what they said it would get.

Most of the problems with the GEO from everything i have seen first hand is due to user error or user mis-understanding about how the gun works (which is the case with most paintball guns i might add! )

But good luck with your DM. Hope your experiences with PE products are better in the future.
My GEO S/N is below 0211 so that makes mine one of the earliest made. Your GEOs there might be the later models that have ALL the necessary fix that ours don't have(im just speculating here)
I have given the GEO its fair chance and it has failed miserably. So Im hoping that PE will come with a fix that will make the GEO perform as advertised without special tweaking or voodoo magic. Just straight up efficient out of the box. And by the way, the GEO is in the box NOT BEING USED AT ALL(thats how disgusted i am of PE & GEO right now). Till then, DM9 Rules!!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:06 PM #219
Kyle74
Houston Hot Shots

Kyle74 plays in the PSP
Kyle74 posts videos on PbNation
Kyle74 plays in the APPA D4 division
Kyle74 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is the GR-2 still available to order free
Old 03-25-2010, 12:31 PM #220
Naumoff42
Keyboard Warrior

Naumoff42 donated to help Peyton Trent
Naumoff42 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle74 View Post
Is the GR-2 still available to order free
you just brought this thread back from the dead.

it's a zombie!

Let me buy your Philly Luxe

DaLuxe Mob

Old 03-25-2010, 12:48 PM #221
p_shumeiko (Banned)

haahah i thought this was about the GEO2 for a second...
Closed Thread