Advertisement
Old 10-24-2008, 06:15 PM #23
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Kcin is an NCPA player
Kcin plays in the APPA D5 division
JT- we can't do that. we have the NCPA Miami Open on November 8th.
Kcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:48 PM #24
quayb
TMJ

yall should take a day off and hit this u it woud fun to relax and have a funday.

Gang Wars of the Lost World part 2: THE REVENGE!

$60 Pre-Registration Entry Included a case of paint!
10ap-4pm, November 9th (on-site Registration opens at 8am)
To Register, please visit www.ecxpaintballpark.com or call 410-885-5555

Once upon a time in a small part of the lost world there remained 3 different gangs that were still at war with each other years after the universal war came to an end. The 3 very different and separate gangs who lived in this part of the lost world were all ruthless invaders. Each held a grudge against the other for the constant attacks and robbing of each others very limited resources within the wilds of their lost world. To survive, each gang holds one of the 3 needed key resources to live, the only REAL Food is found in the JUNGLE FOREST, the only DRINKABLE WATER is found close to the OLD ABANDONED MILITARY CAMP and the only PRECIOUS PETROLEUM by product to make ammunition is found only in the oil drums located in the BG Village compound. Each gang also has in their possession a Proclamation given to them by the Universal Piece accords which recognizes each individual gang the right to exist. If this document along with the Gangs colors or flag should ever be lost or taken away by an enemy... the gang who loses it must surrender itself and their resources to who possess' them. Of course negotiations may take place to consider a new fighting force as two gangs become one... however, could this kind of agreement ever be trusted and for how long?

One Gang lives in the forest jungle and are considered nomads in the way they live. They have No real set village, or home, it is more like a camp and they move all around the jungle as if they are part of it. This gang has a zero tolerance for trespassing in their jungle home. EVERYONE fears the jungle because of the ruthless NO MERCY sniper and surprise attacks that is common place when others gather food along the fringes of the great jungle. This gang is known as the ALLGONEX gang. Their ability to seemingly disappear in the jungle surroundings or just appear out of nowhere and strike trespassers down with no warning is where their name comes from!

The second gang lives just outside of the ALLGONEX Jungle and due WEST. This gang is without a doubt the best equipped and live in an old fortified Camp that was left behind by the military years ago after the Military abandoned trying to keep the piece in this corner of the lost world. Although no one knows for sure how many members any gang actually has in their ranks, there seems to be not as many members to this gang. This gang makes up for their smaller numbers by utilizing aggressive defensive tactics and many booby traps around their compound. They have been attacked for years by multiple gangs at the same time and still have been able to keep their fort. They are tactful and skilled military like planners .They have learned how to defend themselves and are on guard at all times due to the fact they live EXACTLY in the middle, between the other two WARRING gangs. They also have been the source of instability in the area due to their cunning military like maneuvers and raids into the other gangs territory, stealing what they can and always destabilizing the area. They are well known in attempting to negotiate a treaty with the other gangs, but sometimes with lies and disinformation about each of the other gangs. They are known as the DIVIDERS Gang, due to their belief that they are safer by keeping all gangs separate!

The third gang can be found just a few hundred yards west, outside of the walls of the Dividers strong hold. They live in what is left over of the original Allgonex Village as they were over run by this gang years ago in one of the worst battles EVER of the lost world. This gang and all its members use to live in an Old Oil Refinery stock yard, before it was targeted and destroyed by the other gangs in the area. However this gang hid and stock piled plenty of Drums filled with Petroleum, before the invasion years ago. There is rumors that not all the drums that were hidden have been recovered and every now and again one is found by other gangs. The barrels are considered to be 100X more valuable then GOLD and have been used many times as bargaining chips in negotiations with the gangs. All though originally trained years ago by their friends at the time from NOMADIC ALLGONEX gang way back in the day, this gang has become friends with no one and are animalistic in their fighting techniques with a no one left standing policy! This gang is well known for their daring lightening fast daylight raids DEEP into the other gangs territory. This gang is called the BLUDNGUTZ Gang which was given to them by the other gangs for how they defend their home and OIL even when they are covered in Blood and Guts!

There has also been rumors of a group of highly trained assassins sent from this gang to capture the leaders of the other gangs. They say that this secret group may be from this gang OR may be another ROUG splinter group looking to take over a piece of land in the lost world for themselves, no body knows for sure!

No one knows what started this latest uprising. What is known is that they all are battling one another again and have declared that no one will be left standing. All have sworn to the others that a single flag will fly once and for all over the entire LOST WORLD and it will be theirs along with all the resources combined! Who's flag will fly over the lost world? Is their really any ROUG ASSASSINS? Will the Universal Military stay out of this latest war or will they invade again to restore some kind of order? If you would like to join in this EPIC BATTLE call 410-885-5555 Pre-Registration only $60 and it includes a case of paint! ($75 at the event) This is a limited number player game.

The way to win this battle is very simple, simply take over and possess EACH opposing gangs Colors (flag) and their Group proclamation, which is located and guarded by each leader. Return it to your control area safely for at least a half hour along with your flag and proclamation in your control area. (control area is where your flag is flying at the start of the game) You must have all three Flags and proclamations at the same time... in order to be crowned the WAR LORD OF THE LOST WORLD.

Become part of the second battle of the Gang Wars Of The lost World series and experience Unbelievable Paintball Battles that are fast becoming the new standard of adrenaline packed fun!

Field paint only $55/case, Many twist's and surprise's on the battle fields, fog machines all day, hidden prizes on the battle fields, Great Giveaways and prizes from BT, Spyder, Eclipse, Empire, Draxus Pro Caps Direct, OA Chesapeake City, and the opportunity to become part of our team to help create the challenge and produce the Sequel to this scenario game.

Gang Wars Of The Lost World 3?? Only Time will Tell.
quayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:44 PM #25
Fudd
Shotta

Fudd is an NCPA player
Fudd plays in the APPA D5 division
Fudd supports DLX Technology
^^^^I dont think i could even read all that even if i wanted to...and they let me into college

DYE Till I Die
Fudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:09 PM #26
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
haha fudd.

we have a tournament on Nov 8th in Pittsburgh (Miami Open)....so even if we wanted to play the xball lite and scenario- we'll be traveling home that day.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:31 PM #27
Fudd
Shotta

Fudd is an NCPA player
Fudd plays in the APPA D5 division
Fudd supports DLX Technology
wordsss

DYE Till I Die
Fudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:25 PM #28
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
practice at PAP tomorrow. leaving Towson at 9:30.

it's going to be muddy.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:25 AM #29
Kabura
Toga, Toga, TOGA

Kabura owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JT how you feeling?
A TEAM Fan Club #15
Davey Thomas fan#1
11-26-08: I was there, the Chat Box
ΚΔΡ ΓΓ

KentIslandSeaMonkeys
Kabura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:31 AM #30
lifeballer2
Edge till the Grave

lifeballer2 supports Team VICIOUS
lifeballer2 is an NCPA player
lifeballer2 plays in the APPA beginner division
lifeballer2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
lifeballer2 supports Empire
goodluck TU
you guys doing the NCPA event the 22nd of november?

Christ†Krew

Help me get rid of my SLG!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post82127905
Hopper and tank for sale/trade
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post82244769
lifeballer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:13 PM #31
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeballer2 View Post
goodluck TU
you guys doing the NCPA event the 22nd of november?
Thanks man. Yea, we're doing the Miami Open NCPA on Nov 8th and the Fall NEIC Championships NCPA on Nov 22nd.

See you there.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 PM #32
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
practice for the GPL NCPA event -- this Sunday at PAP.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:06 PM #33
Revolution_32
Live paintball, Play life

Revolution_32 supports Cereal Killerz 2
are you guys playing 3 or 5 man at GPL?
#32 Mike Stevens

PAP Family
Revolution_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:12 PM #34
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution_32 View Post
are you guys playing 3 or 5 man at GPL?
5 man NCPA (college).
Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM #35
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
NCPA Fall Championships this Saturday.

It's going to be a cold one!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:32 PM #36
BlackSundayPaintball
hmmmm.....????

BlackSundayPaintball is a Supporting Member
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the PSP
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the APPA D4 division
good luck guys! anyone know if my jersey came in yet?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:22 PM #37
Kcin
TU Paintball

Kcin is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSundayPaintball View Post
good luck guys! anyone know if my jersey came in yet?
thanks. nope not yet. animal takes a while. i'll let you know as soon as i get it though.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:40 PM #38
msalva2

Hey everyone. Here's a picture of the custom grips from Stinger Paintball Designs I just got for my Proto Rail project gun. Just a little sneak at some of the cosmetics for the gun. Let me know if you like them and I can talk to the marketing person for Stinger because she wanted to know if we were interested in doing a team order. Grips are $25 if we order as a team, so shoot me an email if you want to get in on it: msalva2@students.towson.edu
http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/msalva2/
Old 11-22-2008, 07:44 PM #39
clarkie070988
A traveling man

Annual Supporting Member
clarkie070988 plays in the PSP
clarkie070988 plays in the APPA D4 division
clarkie070988 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
clarkie070988 is Legendary
clarkie070988 is Boss
clarkie070988 supports DLX Technology
good jobs guys ill be sending the pictures today from towson black to JV tonight or tomorrow