PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-03-2008, 03:29 PM #1
pbfreak137

Hernia Bruising and Swelling

Hey guys,

I decided to post here as I'm sure regular ST would have been no help. I recently had Iniguial Hernia Surgery and I have been experiencing massive bruising to the scrotum and is now growing up to the penis. It seems to be getting worse as the days go by but I'm not sure about it.

I have swelling inside the scrotum also, the doctor told me that it was just trapped fluids and should go away in just a few days. It seems to get large during the day and smaller during the night but never seems to go away. It has been one week since I got this surgery and I do have an appointment with a doctor in a week, but I would like to know if anyone has gone through this and if it is a normal side-effect.
pbfreak137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:48 PM #2
JoJoTheWhale
Always nice to meet a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfreak137 View Post
Hey guys,

I decided to post here as I'm sure regular ST would have been no help. I recently had Iniguial Hernia Surgery and I have been experiencing massive bruising to the scrotum and is now growing up to the penis. It seems to be getting worse as the days go by but I'm not sure about it.

I have swelling inside the scrotum also, the doctor told me that it was just trapped fluids and should go away in just a few days. It seems to get large during the day and smaller during the night but never seems to go away. It has been one week since I got this surgery and I do have an appointment with a doctor in a week, but I would like to know if anyone has gone through this and if it is a normal side-effect.
I'm sorry, I couldn't contain myself. That was ****in' funny.

My friend had the bruising but it wasn't that bad. If you feel any pain (or if there already is some and it escalates) in the spot before the doctor visit than you should go to the hospital. Better safe than sorry. Let's hope you don't lose your dick

A buffalo because they're dumb as ****." -Amperage
JoJoTheWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:18 PM #3
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Bruising and swelling is going to be normal after any surgery. You should be fine following up with your doctor during the appointment.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:31 PM #4
_V_ (Banned)
Secede.

Kolders the medical guy here. Treatment and performance are two different beasts but hes the treatment guy Id feel its safe to say.
_V_ is offline   Reply With Quote