Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-05-2011, 02:18 PM #778
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 239baller View Post
not claiming that im a better runner then anyone here, i have just been posting/defending the way that i train and the way that has gotten me better.

comprehension is your friend.
and their point was that any form of exercise for 30 minutes a day will get you in better shape. just cause the army taught you it doesn't mean it's right.

comprehension is your friend
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 PM #779
Devin_
TPB

i ****ing hate running in the cold of new england winter
Devin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:25 PM #780
239baller
robinhood was a thief

so are you really going to be that dense and say that sprinting dose not help speed at all.

alright cool.

"Originally posted by Nerobellum: it sounded like an angry chainsaw covered in rust and syphilis. "
239baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:27 PM #781
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Walking at a 6.3* incline at 3.1 mph is the best form of cardio you can ever do. Your sprint times will be phenomenal
Old 01-06-2011, 01:30 PM #782
239baller
robinhood was a thief

did i miss a dodgy?

"Originally posted by Nerobellum: it sounded like an angry chainsaw covered in rust and syphilis. "
Old 01-06-2011, 01:39 PM #783
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrosive View Post
Walking at a 6.3* incline at 3.1 mph is the best form of cardio you can ever do. Your sprint times will be phenomenal
The incline is bad for your knees,

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:40 PM #784
Pyrosive
Jacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 239baller View Post
did i miss a dodgy?
NVM I just realized you weren't here for that. One of the members said something along the lines of that. Hint his name starts with L and ends with aurette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
The incline is bad for your knees,
Old 01-06-2011, 02:10 PM #785
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin_ View Post
first mile of winter running is cold as ****, but then it gets nice and toasty with the right clothes

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?
Old 01-06-2011, 02:25 PM #786
twichyfingerIII

twichyfingerIII has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
twichyfingerIII has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
running in cold > running in humidity
twichyfingerIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 PM #787
Pyrosive
Jacked

Quote:
i ****ing hate running
Old 01-06-2011, 07:03 PM #788
Painted^14
Church of the Flag Hang

Quote:
I feel your pain; keep fighting the good fight, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wango_Tango View Post
first mile of winter running is cold as ****, but then it gets nice and toasty with the right clothes
Eh, I feel like this only applies to cold days where there is no slush, puddles (if it isn't raining as is), or snow on the ground - besides that it is just an hour long run of coldness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twichyfingerIII View Post
running in cold > running in humidity
Meh, at least in humidity you can take your shirt off and feel nice and free in some short shorts. Gah, I can't wait for summer running.
"Rudyard Kipling was a 4:30 Miler"
Painted^14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:11 PM #789
twichyfingerIII

psh it gets bad in MD, the air is sometimes so bad i gotta stop to recover. humidity level gets a little redic.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:32 AM #790
239baller
robinhood was a thief

im glad im in florida, ill take humidity over cold any day... even tho its getting into the 40s here right now.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:31 AM #791
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painted^14 View Post

Eh, I feel like this only applies to cold days where there is no slush, puddles (if it isn't raining as is), or snow on the ground - besides that it is just an hour long run of coldness.

unless its like below 20*, after 3 miles or so i'll start rolling up my sleeves and stuff because i've warmed up sufficiently. For me, its just that first mile which is stupidly cold.

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?
Old 01-07-2011, 11:57 AM #792
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

Quote:
psh it gets bad in MD, the air is sometimes so bad i gotta stop to recover. humidity level gets a little redic.
i live in MD too. on the peninsula too so it's even more humid. i love it. just keep fluids up and don't be a puss and i thouroughly enjoy it. so much better than running in inches of snow/feeling my cold knees getting pounded
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 01-07-2011, 12:00 PM #793
twichyfingerIII

^cool, im in harco, we have that jet stream that gives us like the third worst air quality on the east coast. running at the beach though i can go for days. no humidity and ocean air. <3 it
Old 01-10-2011, 04:56 PM #794
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
horray 10 miles, no mcl pain
pbmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:02 PM #795
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

Quote:
^cool, im in harco, we have that jet stream that gives us like the third worst air quality on the east coast. running at the beach though i can go for days. no humidity and ocean air. <3 it
<3 ocean city. i'm living there this summer. i'll be running everyday

Old 01-10-2011, 05:26 PM #796
Laureate
strength beyond strength

pyrosive...the point was that walking gives you the best stretching and a positive of walking is that in the mass it burns, it has a higher percentage of fat than anything else. both are true. so lick my balls
Old 01-11-2011, 09:53 AM #797
Not_Werty7373

Not_Werty7373 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laureate View Post
pyrosive...the point was that walking gives you the best stretching and a positive of walking is that in the mass it burns, it has a higher percentage of fat than anything else. both are true. so lick my balls
higher percentage of fat burned but not necessarily actual fat mass burned
† CHRIST KREW #666 †
~»†††«~
Not_Werty7373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:57 PM #798
Laureate
strength beyond strength

yes. i know that. my post shows a clear understanding of that. you think i am trying to argue walking burns more calories then sprints?

if you aren't willing to lose strength perhaps walking is a better alternative to jogging.