Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-13-2008, 09:43 PM #1
Whitefox2474
Obviously the best

Whitefox2474 plays in the PSP
Whitefox2474 plays in the APPA D3 division
Whitefox2474's Gearbag Sale (Now with a bunch of cheap goodies!)

Hey guys, season's coming to a close, and it looks like I need to get rid of some stuff. Selling a bunch of random goodies to get some cash. But before we get to dealing, here are a few rules.

THE RULES.

- I don't deal with immature brats.
- Be respectful, and I'll respect you.
- Transactions are to be solidified within 48 hours unless otherwise specified.
- For the love of God, please speak the King's English.
- You ship first.
- M/O only unless I feel like setting up Paypal.
- Don't be an idiot.

Now for the sale.

Guns
1st, we have some sort of Autococker. Selling this for a friend, but it seems to be a custom R/F Cocker, with chrome parts, and some sort of chrome slider frame. Comes with a B/L torpedo reg, and a duckbill ASA. It was just timed and shot great today. Pics will be up within a few days.

Price, 200 firmish, but offer up.

Next I have some sort of Piranha, the run of the mill Spyder clone, with an E-Frame. I'll set the price at 100 obo for this one.

Straps.

Grey Racing Strap, Mint with a bit of curling but no stretching, 80 obo.

Green Racing Strap, a bit stretched and a bit curled, 60 obo.

Black Racing strap, stretched but no curling, 50 obo.

Black JT Crosshair strap, 30 obo.

3 stock JT straps, 2 black 1 green. All 15 obo.

Tanks

2 tanks, one 68/30, and one 68/45.

The 68/45 was last hydro'ed in 03, and is in pretty mint condition. Has a Crossy head, on a MAC tank. 70 Obo.

The 68/30 was last hydro'ed in 2000, and is also in pretty mint condition. Has a P/E style head, and a Carlton tank. 50 Obo.

Jerseys

I have an old old XSV jersey, it's a medium but fits like a large. Old school yellow and black. 100 obo.

Hoppers

I have 2 Halo's mint, feeding perfectly, both with Suicide Shells. Both have all screws. 70 obo each.

Masks

Have some Blue Dye i3's, that are a bit beat up. They're missing the top part of the foam, but they still work fine. Has a Zebra strap. 60 Obo.

I also have some random goodies (barrel socks, gloves, etc) that I may throw in if the deal is good, so keep that in mind.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:36 PM #2
lilwhip

good luck selling instead in straps get some pics up

up
up
up

GEO F/S only 650.00!!!!
lilwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:03 PM #3
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
=O gl selling, free bold 4 u!
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.