Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM #22
ishootback

if you think the new bt's look real, I have an Ariakon sim 4 that's so real looking it's kinda scary. whenever i travel with my markers i keep them in the trunk. I know someone who stopped for gas and when they went inside to pay someone opened the car and stole a bunch of stuff (laptop). the moral of the story is if you keep it out of sight then people generally won't bother you.
ishootback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:22 PM #23
404justinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im at school 23 View Post
go to you tube and stupid female cop she just nailed a guy in the head who was on the ground and bieng cuffed by another officer it went through his had and killed the suspect
she did not kill that guy, it didnt even hit the guy, do research.....
404justinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:52 PM #24
Im at school 23

Im at school 23 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorle View Post
police officers aren't allowed to shoot people if they see a gun in their car. That guy would have had to have been pointing it at the officer. (if it's a true story)
you say this how i have a friend who was shot and almost killed because they thought he might have a gun under his coat now i know this sounds ridicules but there is a documented lawsuit against the police officer involved and he was basically told were sorry heres cash for medical bills but the cop acted correctly and felt threatened ive been thrown to the ground twice and had a gun touched to my head once by cops cause my lady pink ego 09 looked like a firearm at first glance so please i have an aunt who is a police chief and has told me shed react the same so before you say someone can or cant do something please bake it up
Old 03-23-2009, 02:53 PM #25
Im at school 23

Im at school 23 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404justinh View Post
she did not kill that guy, it didnt even hit the guy, do research.....
and i did i found the news article associated to the video i wish i still had the link
Old 03-25-2009, 05:22 PM #26
Gui09

look guys the truth is a police officer can pull you over for a lot of things if the thinks the gun is real he will ask you to step out and then inspect the gun... the only way he can give you a ticket or anything "bad" to you is if you air system is hooked to the gun which makes it ready to shoot otherwise he will just check it out and let you guys on ur way... capichee
Gui09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:52 AM #27
samthemanfoo

samthemanfoo is playing at Living Legends III
samthemanfoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
samthemanfoo supports Team VICIOUS
samthemanfoo is for the Gunfight
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycey Sniper View Post
I was at my local field today and talking to one of the pros at the pro shop.
hahaha
samthemanfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:05 PM #28
PiemanPie

PiemanPie owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
PiemanPie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I think something was left out of that story...
PiemanPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 AM #29
SpencerF89

SpencerF89 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
For everybody that hates cops, imagine spending a year on the force. Chances are you have no idea in Gods name what it's like to be in a position where a routine traffic stop could turn into even just a high speed chase ending in a serious accident. Let alone you're walking up on a meth head with his taillight out who pulls something quick on you. You HAVE to judge a book by its cover as a cop because when you let your guard down, you go down. 100% cops good; no...100% teachers good; no...100% politicians good; no...Incidents can happen, but until you've lived the life of someone else, don't be a naive douche who goes along with all the other people to fit in. A lot of cops play paintball, if they come on here and see what you guys are saying you think it helps the sport, business, economy...?
SpencerF89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:22 PM #30
washington (Banned)
come as you are

people have gun racks in there trucks around here
washington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:57 PM #31
dirty jim flint
part time killer

dirty jim flint donated to help Peyton Trent
dirty jim flint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
geez guys

i believe its real, check my story in "COPS STOPPED ME WHILE WALKING" didnt get killed, but cop did pull out on me

Empire BT TM-5 with Apex 2 barrel
Tiberius Tac 8 Pistol (.68)
Wounded Warrior Blue Team Cousins Paintball
TEAM McCoy@ Hatfields and McCoys Cousins SI
Fat Ballers Club V1
dirty jim flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:07 PM #32
DemenciModa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireEmperor View Post
Then you obviously don't know anything about the law or police procedure.

And that story you provided sounds like you either left something out or the entire thing is a fabrication. The police would not have viciously beat up your friend just because he had a gun in the car, whether it was real or not.
Maybe its not law or police procedure, but that does NOT mean that there aren't corrupt cops able to do this. Ever heard of police brutality? there are more than millions of cases which cops just judge by looks and act out of their own jurisdiction. I'm not saying the story is true, but it is very possible. i hate most cops anyways they just abuse rights and are stereotypical ppl brainwashed by government. No morals whatsoever, but thats only most of them anyways.
DemenciModa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:26 PM #33
Meuchelmorder
Paintball Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBXRoMeO View Post
paintball guns are illegal in NYC...cannot be carried at all. The police have more important things to worry about but it can be confiscated if need be. I've seen cops over react over nothing.

I've been thrown up against walls face first n searched because i "looked" like someone they were looking for. I've seen people rushed by 4 or 5 cops just because they were just talking wrecklessly (flirting with threats but never crossed the line).

I do believe someone being roughed up unfairly, but i don't know about viciously beat up, cops aren't THAT dumb...ok well MOST aren't that dumb
I don't doubt it - NYC is a complete police-state.

I love law enforcement, I've thought about joining the force many times.

That being said, this thread fails.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:23 PM #34
rroach
Totes Ma Gotes

rroach supports Team VICIOUS
rroach posts videos on PbNation
rroach plays in the APPA D4 division
rroach has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by washington View Post
i vote against markers that look like firearms
and thats y yur banned from pb nation
Old 06-08-2012, 05:07 PM #35
Dyeshtr17

Dyeshtr17 is playing at Living Legends V
Dyeshtr17 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dyeshtr17 is for the Gunfight
Dyeshtr17 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYINGsucks View Post
thats stupid theres nothing illegal about having a gun in ur vehicle
no there is not but its a gun does not matter if its in a 6 year olds hand or a 90 year olds hand same time it is a gun and can go off if someone has a gun you then think hey there maybe more guns so i need to take this very slow so i can go home to my kids tonight and kiss my wife goodnight. the best way for people to carry firearms in the trunk where it cant be seen unloaded then unless the cops ask they have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorle View Post
police officers aren't allowed to shoot people if they see a gun in their car. That guy would have had to have been pointing it at the officer. (if it's a true story)
and they cant shoot because they see a gun they can shoot when they feel your actions are putting theirs or someone arounds life in danger once someones life is on the line they are neutralize the threat. so if your digging in your car you may be reaching for a firearm or a knife to harm him. its their lives if they want to be carefull they have the right to
Dyeshtr17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM #36
buck1995

buck1995 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYINGsucks View Post
thats stupid theres nothing illegal about having a gun in ur vehicle
if its a pistol, u have to have a permit
buck1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM #37
Henrybg
Notorious

Annual Supporting Member
Henrybg plays in the PSP
Henrybg supports Cereal Killerz 2
Henrybg is an NCPA player
Henrybg plays in the APPA D4 division
Henrybg is Boss
Henrybg is All In
Henrybg owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1995 View Post
if its a pistol, u have to have a permit
false
- Sandana Owner's Club - Marq Clan - E-Flex Army -
Henrybg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:45 PM #38
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
For the OP, you're probably not getting the full story. There's a lot of circumstances where that was an appropriate action for the cop.

That said:

When I was 10 or 11 I lived in a city where in the Fourth of July there's a parade. At the end of the parade, floats come through filled with people with hoses and squirt guns and they frigging flood the town. The fire department shows up, it's a watergedden, a ton of fun. About 10 mins in, when it's wrapping up, there's still floats going through, people still squirting each other. I fire at my friend my squirt gun, miss, and hit this cops windshield on her go-cart. She gets out, comes over, and screams at me for 10 mins. She threatened me, in no particular order, to slug me, handcuff me, shoot me in the foot, arrest me, beat me to death, and taser me multiple times.

Cops do get power mad, so from personal experience I can see this kind of stuff happening.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:27 PM #39
RyanTheLion
God Given Gift

RyanTheLion owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
RyanTheLion has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol probably just a urban legend
Old 12-16-2012, 10:31 PM #40
DAE[DarkJoker]
Scoobies4Boobies

Annual Supporting Member
DAE[DarkJoker] owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DAE[DarkJoker] is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DAE[DarkJoker] is Legendary
DAE[DarkJoker] supports DLX Technology
DAE[DarkJoker] supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycey Sniper View Post
I was at my local field today and talking to one of the pros at the pro shop. I asked him about one of the guns that looked like a AK-47. he said that I shouldn't be interested in it because someone had it assembled in there car and was pulled over by a cop and shot because the cop thought it was real.

has anyone heard of anything like this?
that guy was def ****ing with you...
Old 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM #41
Boom Master
Scenario Player

Well, common sense especially, after the latest shooting at Sandy, would make it clear to responsible paintball players to have your markers cased and out of sight unless you are INSIDE a paintball store or ON a commercial paintball field, or Private Property. Mil - Sim markers or not...

It would be prudent for less responsible players to do the same expecially in a car where a traffic stop would result in them finding the underage booze or a couple of roaches in the car or a ticket for a burned out turn signal.

Yeah, yeah, a paintball marker is not considered a "firearm" in any of the 50 states but avoid the inevitable hassle. Believe me, you can be walking down the street and be doing something 'illegal' if a cop wants to be resourceful. I used to be a full blown hippie. Long hair, fashionably dressed in surplus camo with peace symbol on it. An a motorcycle to boot. The cops would roust me all the time. I started carrying a $100 bill so they couldn't bust me for vagrancy. I was Mr. Clean all the time. Just hairy. Hell my dad came for graduation, knocked on my door and didn't recognize me. I had cut off all the hair and was interviewing for jobs. Went to work for Easter Seals in South Carolina. (if they only knew)

Don't forget there are more than a FEW NRA members with a conceal and carry permit just looking to make a political point by shooting a "bad guy" walking across the parking lot towards the paintball store with a military style weapon. America has a few itchy trigger fingers walking the streets right now. If you are stupid enough to open your trunk on the school parking lot to show you buddy your brand new marker, a rookie cop, teacher packing, or 'armed security guard' could make a mistake.

We paintball players need to be discreet and sensitive to the public's concerns right now and for the forseable future.

If you haven't grown up by age 50........

You don't have to......

Last edited by Boom Master : 01-15-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Boom Master is offline   Reply With Quote