Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2008, 03:25 PM #85
pbtbreakingpoint
 
 
pbtbreakingpoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanobieRampage View Post
as i do remember, it was not me it was my idiot teammate rockn da rail 2. so ***** to him. it was obvious that we were joking, maybe if you hadnt given us **** for accidentally taking your name we wouldnt have done it in the first place
actually it was random people that were in the forum at the time that gave you ****, only me and one teamate posted in that thread and we told you that that is already our team name, and you should have checked beforehand. and dont blame this on just your teamate, you were talking just as much **** so dont try and back out of it now. quit acting immature and grow up, if you arnt going to play us like you said you would just grow a pair and admit it you dont need to drag this on
__________________
DunkinDonuts creating back players on a daily basis
pbtbreakingpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM #86
CanobieRampage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NH
CanobieRampage plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtbreakingpoint View Post
actually it was random people that were in the forum at the time that gave you ****, only me and one teamate posted in that thread and we told you that that is already our team name, and you should have checked beforehand. and dont blame this on just your teamate, you were talking just as much **** so dont try and back out of it now. quit acting immature and grow up, if you arnt going to play us like you said you would just grow a pair and admit it you dont need to drag this on
As i previously mentioned, we would be MORE than happy to play you guys, and dont lie you did talk plenty of **** on the thread AND aim.
__________________
Sharks
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM #87
pbtbreakingpoint
 
 
pbtbreakingpoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanobieRampage View Post
As i previously mentioned, we would be MORE than happy to play you guys, and dont lie you did talk plenty of **** on the thread AND aim.
ok then come down to balls to the wall in hyannis this sunday for team rotations. and no my teamate and I did not talk **** to you in that thread, everyone made it a flamefest and then you started talking **** about my team. and I was not talking **** on aim, I was telling you like it is and if you dont like that than that sucks for you and you can get over it.
__________________
DunkinDonuts creating back players on a daily basis
pbtbreakingpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:22 PM #88
.sped.hk
Yarr
 
.sped.hk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mass
Stop flaming!
Honestly, take it to PM's
__________________
| HK |
| Huge mask sale |
.sped.hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:28 PM #89
CanobieRampage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NH
CanobieRampage plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtbreakingpoint View Post
ok then come down to balls to the wall in hyannis this sunday for team rotations. and no my teamate and I did not talk **** to you in that thread, everyone made it a flamefest and then you started talking **** about my team. and I was not talking **** on aim, I was telling you like it is and if you dont like that than that sucks for you and you can get over it.
Alright now its starting to get a little annoying.

Get your ***** up to NHIP so we can play you fair and square for the title of better team.
__________________
Sharks
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:10 PM #90
pbtbreakingpoint
 
 
pbtbreakingpoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 808
like i said, you came to us and said anytime anywhere, and i am taking up your offer. simple as that, if you are not going to than just say it
__________________
DunkinDonuts creating back players on a daily basis

Last edited by pbtbreakingpoint : 10-06-2008 at 05:55 PM.
pbtbreakingpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:38 PM #91
metropolis67
A Damn Fine Koala
 
metropolis67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Hampshire
and all over a ****ing team name thats not even our team name anymore......
__________________
N.E. Rampage (numbah 28)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGTfXyq_ark
"fight over cheese burger"

Jesus is my homeboy

Last edited by jdev : 10-07-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: word filter
metropolis67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:55 PM #92
pbtbreakingpoint
 
 
pbtbreakingpoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 808
nah its not about a team name, it never was. two of your teamates felt like flaming my team thread and talked a lot of ****, so now im coming to them and taking them up on their word.
__________________
DunkinDonuts creating back players on a daily basis
pbtbreakingpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM #93
psychoballer625
talk small
 
psychoballer625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ft Meade
psychoballer625 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
psychoballer625 supports Team VICIOUS
psychoballer625 is for the Gunfight
psychoballer625 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
guys, not to flame but you said you would play us and kick out ***** so if u want to play us we are inviting u guys to come to our local field and scrimm us. i would like to see u guys there for some good games. if u can come please let me or my other team mate know asap. hope to see u guys there.
__________________
U.S. NAVY
psychoballer625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:46 PM #94
CanobieRampage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NH
CanobieRampage plays in the APPA D4 division
alright, we were joking around and deleted the posts... we thought we made it clear we were joking around, apparently not clear enough so SORRY.
__________________
Sharks
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 PM #95
psychoballer625
talk small
 
psychoballer625's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ft Meade
psychoballer625 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
psychoballer625 supports Team VICIOUS
psychoballer625 is for the Gunfight
psychoballer625 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
its ok man dont worry about it.


any time u guys are at b2tw we wolud love to play u guys. we love to play ppl from off cape. down here its always the same people for us.
__________________
U.S. NAVY
psychoballer625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:40 PM #96
Rockn' Da Rail
2 Legit 2 Quit
 
Rockn' Da Rail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Rockn' Da Rail owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Not in that area, but will do.
__________________
Defiance | D4 NEPL
Rockn' Da Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 PM #97
millcityallstar
 
 
millcityallstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Massachusetts
r u guys playing nepl junior???
__________________
Boston Brutality
millcityallstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:02 PM #98
CanobieRampage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NH
CanobieRampage plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by millcityallstar View Post
r u guys playing nepl junior???
I already told you you hooligan, we're doing it next season
__________________
Sharks
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM #99
millcityallstar
 
 
millcityallstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanobieRampage View Post
I already told you you hooligan, we're doing it next season
well it says i think ne rampage on a site sooo
__________________
Boston Brutality
millcityallstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:49 PM #100
CanobieRampage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NH
CanobieRampage plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by millcityallstar View Post
well it says i think ne rampage on a site sooo
ohhh the team list on the registration sight maybe? we were gonna do one so we signed up but backed out since we couldnt make it
__________________
Sharks
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:50 PM #101
millcityallstar
 
 
millcityallstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanobieRampage View Post
ohhh the team list on the registration sight maybe? we were gonna do one so we signed up but backed out since we couldnt make it
oooo yeah its on the signed up y did u back out????
__________________
Boston Brutality
millcityallstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:03 PM #102
CanobieRampage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NH
CanobieRampage plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by millcityallstar View Post
oooo yeah its on the signed up y did u back out????
we couldnt make it, no cash, and like 3 guys couldnt go
__________________
Sharks
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:04 PM #103
millcityallstar
 
 
millcityallstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanobieRampage View Post
we couldnt make it, no cash, and like 3 guys couldnt go
ooo i see
__________________
Boston Brutality
millcityallstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:19 PM #104
Rockn' Da Rail
2 Legit 2 Quit
 
Rockn' Da Rail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Rockn' Da Rail owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by millcityallstar View Post
ooo i see
i want to do nepl jr this season...
zach doesnt think we can
i want to
so ima sign up
__________________
Defiance | D4 NEPL
Rockn' Da Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:20 PM #105
millcityallstar
 
 
millcityallstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockn' Da Rail View Post
i want to do nepl jr this season...
zach doesnt think we can
i want to
so ima sign up
do it u can its not that bad
__________________
Boston Brutality
millcityallstar is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump