PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-18-2009, 12:10 PM #1
pballerkiller3

Exclamation !want To Join Team!

Im only 13 years old but have some experiance. I have a Rex R2 but getting an ion. I have played on a non-sponsored team before but dont have any tourney experiance. The reason im joining a team is to get that experiance i dont have with tourneys. I like to play dorito for a position and can travel to NH, Maine and some Mass. I dont mind joining a serious team or just a team that gets together and plays. I live in Dover, NH so im looking for a team fairly close. I usally go to BOLP, OSG, NHIP and more.

Thanks!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:56 PM #2
VSOwnage
Pursuit of Professional

VSOwnage plays in the PSP
VSOwnage is an NCPA player
VSOwnage plays in the APPA D3 division
Try posting this in the Free Agent Thread, thats what it's there for. You can post this information there so teams can see your credentials...as well as you can check the tryout thread where teams post when they are recruiting players and holding tryouts.
Fox 4 Paintball - Upton, MA
VSOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:38 PM #3
pballerkiller3

Ok, thanks.