Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2008, 04:48 PM #22
NightKreeper
 
 
NightKreeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Springfield, Missouri
NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
me and my friend might start a doom band
__________________
old feedback 31/0/0

Kick'n Paintball Park
NightKreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2008, 04:49 PM #23
Ando, raider from mx (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varg Vikernes View Post
wut bout teh blk metul?


only good if its from the d4Rk3sT 1cy w00ds of teh n0rtH
Ando, raider from mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:55 PM #24
Ando, raider from mx (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
i'm sure theres good stuff out there in death and powermetal and whatnot, it's just not something i can dig that much
Ando, raider from mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:07 PM #25
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
dont forget about qotsa
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:19 PM #26
Glitter's#1fan (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
PS3-ACE_159
DM6
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
UTG M14 SNIPER AIRSOFT PACKAGE...PISTOL,SCOPE,EVERYTHING$$$LOOK$$$]
Glitter's#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:15 AM #27
(!)ROBERTrhl(!)
What the ***?
 
(!)ROBERTrhl(!)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
(!)ROBERTrhl(!) helped look for balloons
Stoned listening to Weedeater. I went into wawa to get ice cream and I chose Ben and Jerry;s ONE Cheesecake Brownie. I should have gotten fudge brownie...
__________________
MDT
(!)ROBERTrhl(!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:34 AM #28
noob_pwner
 
 
noob_pwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
THAT'S ****lNG NEAT
noob_pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:00 AM #29
PaintballBandito
 
 
PaintballBandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC
noothgrush


salome-local doom
__________________
Luxe 2.0/Virtue Spire/Ninja SL68
PaintballBandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:17 PM #30
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter's#1fan View Post
PS3-ACE_159
DM6
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
UTG M14 SNIPER AIRSOFT PACKAGE...PISTOL,SCOPE,EVERYTHING$$$LOOK$$$]
****ing fail on the account of filter
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:39 PM #31
Glitter's#1fan (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
****ing fail on the account of filter
Glitter's#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:00 PM #32
Leprosy
**** PBN
 
Leprosy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norfolk, VA
yay new metal thread
__________________
"Originally posted by Metal Authority:
Dear Leprosy
Kind regards,
You are a hero to Metal, and to the Reich.
Grim regards
- Metal Authority."
Leprosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:26 AM #33
GFunk
flýi̧ng͢
 
GFunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Nor Cal
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
fun fact, deep purple actually invented the metal genre
Fun fact, you're wrong.
It's not debatable, Sabbath invented metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE159 View Post
dont forget about qotsa
Neither doom/sludge/stoner. At least not since their first album.
__________________
and there will be nothing left of you except the god-man, the god-woman,
the heavenly man, the heavenly woman, the heavenly child
there will be nothing you will be looking for in this world
except for your god.
this is all a dream; a dream in death.
GFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 AM #34
noob_pwner
 
 
noob_pwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
fun fact muh peenz hard
noob_pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:33 PM #35
dumetre
****
 
dumetre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Toledo
dumetre is a Supporting Member
dumetre is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
who likes big business?
__________________
"Originally posted by Seatbelts: our old pastor went on a week long fast and it ****ed him up bad. he like had a mental breakdown and was later diagnosed as bi polar."
dumetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:17 AM #36
Eul0gy
Hates Eulogy Records
 
Eul0gy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston
 has been a member for 10 years
Some local Boston and providence acts:


Proselyte, Boston MA
Tides, Providence RI
Dissapearer, Boston MA
Bloodhorse, Boston MA


Bloodhorse rips it.
__________________
Rather Be Forgotten, Than Rememebered For Giving In.

Last edited by Eul0gy : 09-27-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Eul0gy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:24 AM #37
PaintballBandito
 
 
PaintballBandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC
^ good stuff.

local doom- moonshine

__________________
Luxe 2.0/Virtue Spire/Ninja SL68
PaintballBandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:57 AM #38
Ando, raider from mx (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
hey guys I don't really know anything about metal but what are some awesome bands with organs

idk maybe it's not and instrument that's 'heavy' enough usually but I really dig John Lord.
Ando, raider from mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:20 PM #39
Chocolate Rod (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando, raider from mx View Post
hey guys I don't really know anything about metal but what are some awesome bands with organs

idk maybe it's not and instrument that's 'heavy' enough usually but I really dig John Lord.
Organs make everything 'heavy".

I would also like to find out which doom bands use organs.


Edit:
You guys can thank me later.

http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/

The password for all his downloads are "robixxx".

Last edited by Chocolate Rod : 09-27-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Chocolate Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:59 PM #40
noob_pwner
 
 
noob_pwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
^thanks

Mind Eraser - Glacial Reign


they're a straight edge powerviolence band but there are sludge/doom-esque songs on here "full spectral dominance" and "curtain". when i listen to them i think of dinosaurs dying and **** after the comet hit. worth checking out
noob_pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:09 PM #41
PaintballBandito
 
 
PaintballBandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC
yeah. a lot of powerviolence bands have doom elements. also

http://www.ultranihil.blogspot.com/

best doom blog i've found. it has every genre imaginable.
__________________
Luxe 2.0/Virtue Spire/Ninja SL68
PaintballBandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:01 PM #42
Chocolate Rod (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballBandito View Post
yeah. a lot of powerviolence bands have doom elements. also

http://www.ultranihil.blogspot.com/

best doom blog i've found. it has every genre imaginable.
Chocolate Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump