PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-13-2008, 01:13 PM #442
1stpidcmdr
10inchs of Fury

Alright, seriously lottking, chill out. No need to jump all over some of these people. Some of them are being whiners, and some are pretty much giving consumer feedback. Ok? So dont just start flipping out on people who are upset because their plans were ruined by some delays. Wouldnt you be upset if something wonderful was openign and got delayed and messed up your plans? Pretty sure any normal human being would. So only thing you can do, is give back positive information.

Seeing as your not the field owner, nor a known field employee, most people here will just react to mostly what is posted by the APPB account.

But you coming on here, using profanity, although censored, talking to potential or future consumers like this, doesnt say much for the professionalism one will be expecting when he they get to the field. I always expect a good, professional, fair attitude from Bill when I go there. Now if we were at the outdoor field, and you were using this same attitude in front of Bill, I am sure he wouldnt be approving of your representation of the field in the manner your coming off on here. Especially if there is parents scrolling this forum, reading this.

Just because others are acting like D-Bags, doesnt mean you have to-Qoute is by 1stPIDCMDR

Olive ][nvert Mini Owner
Commander of the 1st Paintball Infantry Division
1stpidcmdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:38 PM #443
DIMP
$100,000

DIMP is a Supporting Member
[quote=DRAGONIntimidator888;54151124]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIMP View Post
How about you try to work 75 hrs a week and get some time to check out this New indoor place, then find out same day they gonna be close. Its not fun dude. But i doubt someone who doesn't work as much and gets to play paintball every weekend wouldn't understand. This place is less than 1/2 mile from my place, so i would of totally showed up. But i have plans Sunday.

So now your going to try and come at me because you work so much? And how is this my fault? Anyways I'm not going to sit on here n keep bashing people im just tired of the whining over a good thing.
Im not attacking you dude, i was giving you my reason to why i was upset. But if you miss read and give some weird though into what i said i guess i was attacking you, and saying it was your fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stpidcmdr View Post
Alright, seriously lottking, chill out. No need to jump all over some of these people. Some of them are being whiners, and some are pretty much giving consumer feedback. Ok? So dont just start flipping out on people who are upset because their plans were ruined by some delays. Wouldnt you be upset if something wonderful was openign and got delayed and messed up your plans? Pretty sure any normal human being would. So only thing you can do, is give back positive information.

Seeing as your not the field owner, nor a known field employee, most people here will just react to mostly what is posted by the APPB account.

But you coming on here, using profanity, although censored, talking to potential or future consumers like this, doesnt say much for the professionalism one will be expecting when he they get to the field. I always expect a good, professional, fair attitude from Bill when I go there. Now if we were at the outdoor field, and you were using this same attitude in front of Bill, I am sure he wouldnt be approving of your representation of the field in the manner your coming off on here. Especially if there is parents scrolling this forum, reading this.

Just because others are acting like D-Bags, doesnt mean you have to-Qoute is by 1stPIDCMDR
This is totally true, but also, i really think that all this people who are "helping" AP, in the ways they are coming back and being rude to most of the potential customers. Are giving AP a bad name. Now if most of this people are going to be playing there weekly then i will never play there. I hate playing where there is people like them, they take offense to everything and go crazy. It get very annoying.

Now i have taken some Business classe's, and what they have done about the dates is pretty bad. It just gave them bad rep. Now i don't know if they did any marketing through out CR and posted a date for opening. But this in case it would be really bad for them. Iv been told that if you have something big going on in your business, ie; sales, openings; closings..w.e... you have to give your self a scapegoat. This would be for you in case if you weren't able to meet your deadline, or failed some how in something.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:56 PM #444
1stpidcmdr
10inchs of Fury

I'm not at all upset about the changing of the date, because I knew it was happening on the weekend eventually and I had it off. But I do feel for those who had to change their plans. I'm not looking for a argument or fight, just giving my opinions really. And if you dont like em, sorry. Well guess if you want to shoot me bad enough you can find me on the field and tell me how ya feel. Cant guarantee I will listen, But, whatever. LOL

Olive ][nvert Mini Owner
Commander of the 1st Paintball Infantry Division
1stpidcmdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:00 PM #445
DIMP
$100,000

DIMP is a Supporting Member
Well yeah i never posted anything to upset people or have them go all crazy. I just merely said i was also disappointed and wouldn't make it this weekend. Ill still go out and check it out next weekend and prob have some fun. Just this launch at a CR field was not as successful as i thought. But w.e no grudges here. I hope they succeed and make it a great environment. Maybe just plan a little better :p lol
Old 12-13-2008, 03:14 PM #446
ciscob
EGO/DM

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2932775
ciscob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:21 AM #447
ScenarioPlaya
Woodsballer FTW

Quote:
Well it's Friday night at midnight and we have had many people working since 9am this morning. So after 15 hours today Bill and I have made the decision to not open Saturday as we were hoping earlier. Bill and I, along with everyone else here tonight, agree that we can make it on Sunday.

See everyone on Sunday from noon to 5pm.

Watch here we may have a surprise for you!
Umm, wheres this surprise?
ScenarioPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:32 AM #448
ballin1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScenarioPlaya View Post
Umm, wheres this surprise?
He said MAY not will!
ballin1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:49 AM #449
Sons Of (Plunder)
I dont Practice Santeria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons Of (Plunder) View Post
will you guys be open the 28th its the sunday after christmas

didnt know how the hlidays would work into the hours you guys are open
UM HELLO????????
Sons Of (Plunder) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:43 AM #450
orangeninja

sorry bro, yesterday was rough. I'm heading there in a bit with the digi cam and will check on the 28th. any other days/questions
orangeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:58 AM #451
iowaprodigypaintball
R.I.P Jason Towlie Calef

iowaprodigypaintball plays in the PSP
iowaprodigypaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
iowaprodigypaintball helped look for balloons
iowaprodigypaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
iowaprodigypaintball supports Team VICIOUS
iowaprodigypaintball is for the Gunfight
weekdays during winter break?
/ \
HOLLYWOOD HK DROID
iowaprodigypaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:03 PM #452
orangeninja

hey guys, post up what days your break is from school or whatever and I'll talk to them.
orangeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:29 PM #453
AdventureParkPB
Adventure Park Paintball

Yes, we will be open the 28th as well as the 27th. How many would be interested in a day time game on the 26th. Let us know. We are open and games are going!!

Home of Team Genesis

Best prices on Dye, Tippman, Empire, Proto, Virtue, Bawls, Draxxus, Pinokio Hoppers, Redz and much more.
AdventureParkPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:15 PM #454
Sons Of (Plunder)
I dont Practice Santeria

I will be there on the 28th
Sons Of (Plunder) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:05 PM #455
bidnit35
R.I.P. Jason Calef

bidnit35 donated to help Peyton Trent
bidnit35 supports Team VICIOUS
i should be able to come up on either one of those days, either the 28th or 27th.
bidnit35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:07 PM #456
Jonathan Tegeler

i would be down to play on the 26th during the day for sure!
Jonathan Tegeler is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups