PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2008, 05:12 PM #1
FEDERATION
PSP X-Ball Players Team

Those In Interested In Play D-2 X-ball With Federation Read Here

Here is the deal, I have received somewhere around 50 players looking to play with the team. I have selected 9 and I am ready to fill the last three spots. I have a few of you that have shown interest on stand by and others I just turned down due to lack of experience. If you are still interested to play with the team and you are ready to submit your admission portion right away, then shoot me a pm for consideration. I will fill the last 3 spots by tomorrow (Friday) evening.

Thanks to all of you that had shown interest and were not selected. Wish I could had organized more teams but it would had been a nightmare for me to try to do so.

Here are the expences breakdown:

Please note that nothing other than the admission is exact because we donít know how far will the team will go when it comes to the use of paint, or do we know how many will share the transportation, nor do we know how many will be in a room until I get all of the players organized. It is very important that everyone understands that I am just helping you and others to play this event and I will not cover any expenses of anyone for the obvious reasons.

The team will be staying at the Days Inn Suites and the rooms accommodate 6 players and they will be side by side. I have already booked the rooms. There will be a 12 passenger rental van for the team and that reservation is also already in place. This is break down of the expenses.

Hotel $60.00 to $100.00 Per Player for the week depending on number of players per room.

Van Rental (12 Passenger) $110.00 Per Player For Week (You may need to coordinate a ride to the field on your own unless you arrive near the time of the driver of the Van. I will notify the itinerary so you can book your flight to attempt to arrive within the same time.

Admission Fee $250.00 Per Player

Paint -Somewhere in between $100 to $250 @ $35 per case of Evil
FEDERATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:02 PM #2
alex966
Play with commitment

You guys interested in playing D2 Xball, need to get on it and send in your information to him, ASAP!!

Also, after he makes the final selections on Friday, if you do get on the team and you want a custom Federation Team Jersey, you have to let ME know ASAP!!! Because the order for the jerseys are already in, but I can still add players to the roster for the jersey's until like Tuesday morning.

The jerseys are $30 and the following information is needed for your jersey:

Name:
Nickname(if any):
Jersey #:
Size:

Please refer to this link for information about the jersey sizes: http://www.csgpromote.com/main/page_...ze_charts.html

PaintballMountain.com

Last edited by alex966 : 09-19-2008 at 01:07 AM.
alex966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:17 PM #3
paintball addict
Jon Fuhrman

paintball addict is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
paintball addict plays in the PSP
paintball addict plays in the APPA D5 division
do you want a pm or what would you prefer?

Ill list my stuff here anywho.

Name: Jon Fuhrman
Im ranked D2 in the PSP. Played 3 of 5 D3Xball events in 2007, and 1 D3Xball event in 2006.
I shoot and where Dye gear(DM8, C8 gear)
I have $
I also already have a place to stay(grandparents have a condo in Kissimmee, FL which is 10min from Cup). Ill be driving down there the weekend before Cup to spend time with my grandparents.
I believe you have chosen someone I know from Indiana already, Chris Brown, I played Chicago D3Xball in 2007 with him, and many other local events.
paintball addict is offline   Reply With Quote