PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-20-2015, 09:29 AM #1
hammerheadc1

starting a team in the area

hey I am looking to start a team for people is in the same boat as me. Full time job, kids, wife , school and other things. If you dont have all of this then that would be good for you.I been out of paintball for over 5 years but decided to come back and try to start a speedball team that would cater to people like me. We will only require to practice 2 to 3 times a month, if we can do more then great!. players must have some kind of stablility in transportation, money to play and ect. Ofcourse if you need help i wont leave out to dry.

I live in baltimore county and will start going to ON paintball field to get back into shape. I am also a manager for mondawmin mall and in process of sponsorships which im sure i can get. i already have some companys on standby. Feel free to text me if this is for you. Also you can check out my youtube channel, because i will be doing alot for the team on there, just type in hammerheadc1

301 357 1899
hammerheadc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2015, 07:20 AM #2
jmpman23

Hey man, I'm in pretty much the same situation but out in Howard county. Don't have enough posts to PM yet but hit me up at JumpmanE9@gmail.com
jmpman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 05:11 PM #3
hammerheadc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpman23 View Post
Hey man, I'm in pretty much the same situation but out in Howard county. Don't have enough posts to PM yet but hit me up at JumpmanE9@gmail.com
cool i sent you a message
hammerheadc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:59 PM #4
paintballman455

has been a member for 10 years
paintballman455 is an NCPA player
paintballman455 plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey I'm interested, shoot me a message.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:23 AM #5
kiyo87
noobler

kiyo87 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kiyo87 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I used to play a long time ago, but I'm trying to get back in now I'm based in Baltimore County too--up in Lutherville. I just actually found all my gear and cleaned my guns two weeks ago; have been geeking out over random paintball stuff since then XD

I've never really played competitively though ._.; so I'm going to need a lot of guidance if i make the cut for the team XD
kiyo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:03 AM #6
NWO88

I'd be interested too. No tourny XP but I know a good bit about the sport.
NWO88 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups