Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-13-2014, 01:27 PM #1
Klaus

Klaus is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Now Hiring: Paintball Retail Store in Montgomery County

STORE:

The position currently available requires someone familiar with the latest Paintball products, and ideally someone good with diagnosing/repairing markers, from Tippmanns to GEO's. You won't have to be factory trained, but at least have a decent knowledge base to work from and someone who is thorough, as we pride ourselves on the repairs/upgrades we do, meaning we do it right the first time. This person must also be familiar with properly and safely filling both Co2 and HPA tanks.

This position will be a part time position, meaning you can expect anywhere from 10-20+hrs a pay period or more depending and will include Saturdays. Staff must be at least 16yrs of age, and have reliable transportation. This staff member will also have the option of working at our field when not scheduled at the store, this could significantly increase the hours per pay period as we're quite busy at the field right now (off season) and we're heading into what's going to be a very busy summer and fall season.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, or drop by the store in Montgomery Village to fill out an application and if I'm there at the time, I would be able to talk to you directly.
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2014, 10:58 PM #2
Klaus

Klaus is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Update: September 30th 2014

Store - Need 1 person for our retail store (see original post above for details)
Drop by and fill out an application if interested.

Field - Our field in Clarksburg is in need of 2-4 Refs/Field Staff, please stop by or call the store for details or fill out an application if interested.

Thanks for looking.