Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2008, 11:02 PM #22
sharpshooter109

Those pictures are not mine, i just typed glock in yahoo pictures , and i chose that pic because the others were from flickr that for some reason don't show for me.
sharpshooter109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2008, 11:03 PM #23
paintballer777
B Madison

paintballer777 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballer777 is playing at Living Legends III
paintballer777 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer777 posts videos on PbNation
Schools bring the lulz

You should have brought something else to show to the class. Schools are very ignorant and personally I wouldn't want to get caught up in it.

UL'd Dm4
paintballer777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:42 PM #24
Fatal Shock
Ian 'Fitty' Fitzgerald

Annual Supporting Member
it wasn't a eapon, unless you bashed sum1 in the head with it.

i did the same thing and brought my trigger frame with NO board in it, and i still got called out on how it was a weapon, and i took the time to describe to them how this wasn't a weapon, and they still didn't believe me that paintball guns run off boards with software in them...they said i could hurt someone, when in fact all i had was my old ion trigger frame with a trigger and the grips taped on it.

Blastin' fools since '04
Fatal Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:28 AM #25
dragon1291

dragon1291 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dragon1291 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zero tolerance schools.

Most handbooks of the school rules state that you cannot even bring the frame or reciever or anything that can shot a projectile...

yea... stupid catholic high school... i can get in trouble for bringing in a nerf gun
dragon1291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:45 AM #26
nme2110the2nd
will strip for paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoobixKyoobe View Post
i think sporks are more deadly than trigger frames.....may i ask what kind of gun its from?
my best friend got killed by a spork.
pic cominng soon
black etek2
"it's not hip-hop it's electro,prick".
nme2110the2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:15 PM #27
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
if i were back in school, and i brought a trigger frame from a paintball gun, and ANYONE told me i could get arrested.... i'd laugh in their face... and go "pew pew pew pew" are you dead/injured yet? no? thats probably because this is a frame...
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:35 PM #28
paulmess7
You stay classy, PBNation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nme2110the2nd View Post
my best friend got killed by a spork.
That made me LOL hard....
Old 09-18-2008, 08:39 PM #29
paintballer1184
Southcoast Tsunami

paintballer1184 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer1184 plays in the APPA beginner division
That's stupid, I hate school rules and stuff. And btw, why didn't you just take the eye wires out. I know if I brought one of my guns' trigger frame to school I wouldn't lay it in plain sight.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:59 PM #30
shishdisma
Captain Analogy

shishdisma helped look for balloons
shishdisma is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I love how nobody sees how that could pose a problem... What if his friend brought the rest of the gun, and they put it together

Originally Posted by GreasyPigeon-
Damn son even a mod is ripping on you. Your life does suck

2/8/08-Prom Text message, I was there
shishdisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 PM #31
AggiePBaller
Go Aggies! Whoop!

AggiePBaller donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishdisma View Post
I love how nobody sees how that could pose a problem... What if his friend brought the rest of the gun, and they put it together
Then they would have a deadly paintball gun at school
As stated before, the problem with guns in schools is that there is no one there to defend against an armed person. With this kind of logic, no wonder the public school system is failing so bad.
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything" -Wyatt Earp
AggiePBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:15 PM #32
Mwagballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire94 View Post
cut your finger nails bro
thats what i was thinking when i saw it
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM #33
Mwagballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggiePBaller View Post
As stated before, the problem with guns in schools is that there is no one there to defend against an armed person. With this kind of logic, no wonder the public school system is failing so bad.
yes this is true, but you also need the rest of the gun, tank, hopper, and paint..it would be obvouis (sp) if you brought all that suff and were trying to put it all togther. I mean i know the school knows nothing about paintball and what you need to make the gun shoot (except my history teacher, she used to paintball, and shes ****ing HOT!!!) i mean with out a tank, hopper and paint all you can do with it is hit people with it. But the school is to stupid to realize that.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM #34
shishdisma
Captain Analogy

Quote:
then another friend brings a tank, and another a hopper and some paint, perfectly harmless things. But when combined, equal a loaded, gassed up paintball gun in a school...

Old 09-18-2008, 09:29 PM #35
AggiePBaller
Go Aggies! Whoop!

Quote:
then another friend brings a tank, and another a hopper and some paint, perfectly harmless things. But when combined, equal a loaded, gassed up paintball gun in a school...
What's the worst that a person could do with a fully functional marker? Shoot someone's eye out? Come on, if someone is going to go through that much trouble they'll bring in a real firearm. Think about it. A firearm is lighter and easier to put together, not to mention will do more harm. If you are doing it with ill intent you will want to do the most harm for the same amount of risk. Your logic, along with the public school systems, is broken. I know your intentions and heart are good. But the logic behind all of this lacks the further thought.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 PM #36
pbman657 (Banned)

god some kid who had a jammed lock brought a small flathead to fix it and he got 5 days ISS for bringing "a deadly wepon on school property" the schol system is so ****ed up nowadays
pbman657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:38 PM #37
shishdisma
Captain Analogy

Quote:
What's the worst that a person could do with a fully functional marker? Shoot someone's eye out? Come on, if someone is going to go through that much trouble they'll bring in a real firearm. Think about it. A firearm is lighter and easier to put together, not to mention will do more harm. If you are doing it with ill intent you will want to do the most harm for the same amount of risk. Your logic, along with the public school systems, is broken. I know your intentions and heart are good. But the logic behind all of this lacks the further thought.
Holy ****... do you really not see an issue with a kid brandishing a loaded, gassed up paintball gun in a school? Like honestly...

Old 09-18-2008, 09:52 PM #38
AggiePBaller
Go Aggies! Whoop!

Quote:
Holy ****... do you really not see an issue with a kid brandishing a loaded, gassed up paintball gun in a school? Like honestly...
Do you really not see that if someone, anyone, who is going to bring any kind of weapon to school to do harm is not going to bring a paintball gun? You want to bring in what is little and light. Not something big and heavy (compared to a handgun or pocket knife).
Everything you are saying is under the assumption that the person is bringing it to do harm. Who is going to bring a paintball marker to school, in pieces none the less, to do harm to someone? Hell, I can do as much harm or more with what you can carry in your backpack(pencil, book, compass, etc.) and not have to worry about getting caught with any of it. What you are saying defies even psychopathic logic.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:57 PM #39
shishdisma
Captain Analogy

Quote:
Do you really not see that if someone, anyone, who is going to bring any kind of weapon to school to do harm is not going to bring a paintball gun? You want to bring in what is little and light. Not something big and heavy (compared to a handgun or pocket knife).
Everything you are saying is under the assumption that the person is bringing it to do harm. Who is going to bring a paintball marker to school, in pieces none the less, to do harm to someone? Hell, I can do as much harm or more with what you can carry in your backpack(pencil, book, compass, etc.) and not have to worry about getting caught with any of it. What you are saying defies even psychopathic logic.
No, Im saying it can do harm, and has no other purpose then to do harm...

Old 09-18-2008, 10:37 PM #40
BoneBreak

I sold a paintball gun at school. Made the exchange through soccer bags. Guess I'm a badass, could have been expelled. haha
BoneBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:37 PM #41
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

we are paintballers we are used to taking crap like that

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:26 PM #42
hoboo128

hoboo128 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Why would you even ask if you could bring your marker, did you really think he would say yes?