Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Planet Eclipse Technical Support Representative Employment Opportunity (US)

Planet Eclipse is looking to expand their US Technical Support Division based in Rhode Island, and as such are looking for an enthusiastic individual to compliment their existing staff.

The successful applicant will work in our Rhode Island Service Center, assisting with the day to day running of the US Technical Support Division as well as travelling throughout the US, Canada, Latin and South America working at many of paintballs most prestigious events (NPPL, PSP, CFOA, LAPPL etc) on the Eclipse Tech Support Booth providing Technical support, help and advice to any Eclipse customers that require it.

Candidates should:
- Be at least 25 years of age (so that they are eligible to hire rental vehicles)
- Hold a clean driving license
- Be qualified to at least High School graduation level
- Hold a Passport for international travel (or at least be eligible to obtain one)
- Be computer literate.
- Be able to interact with colleagues and customers both through email and on a verbal basis.

Previous experience in mechanical/pneumatic engineering is preferable although not essential as the successful candidate will receive full on the job training.

Spanish as a second language would be a considerable advantage.

Salary is entirely dependant on candidate.

For out of state candidates a relocation opportunity exists for the right candidate.

Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their CV to Gerry Bates at Planet Eclipse Rhode Island on: gerry.b@planeteclipse.com

Check out the awesome Winning Skills with Nicky T Paintball Training DVD now available from www.nicktruter.com PM me or email me to order your copy today!!!

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter

Last edited by Nicky T : 09-15-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread