Originally Posted by Gailon
Put my board in last night with the new DP trigger. First impressions: kind of difficult to get in. Between the button and the microswitch it was hard to get into the grip. After taping down the microswitch, I was able to slide it in without fearing breaking the button off.
When it got going, I definitely love the board. Lots of options, easy to program. I've adjusted the new trigger and new board without air and it seems to be really fast (after adjusting the rof limits hehe).
The only problem i've had so far (minus installation) was at one point during programming the microswitch metal contact actually got stuck DOWN! It only happened once all night, so hopefully it was a fluke. But it was stuck on a part of the gripframe so I had to actually open the grips and get a screw driver in there and pop the trigger back open. Not something you want to happen during a game!
More later when I get some air on it on saturday!
I had the same issue with the microswitch sticking inside the grip frame. Not good! Mine wouldn't even fire it was so jammed . Turn out they cut the microswitches by hand and sometimes, well at least with mine they left it too long. I had to send it back to ape and 2 weeks later I got it back and they trimmed it. It's super hard flex steel or something very hard to cut.....