Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-16-2008, 11:28 PM #43
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Alright update. I posted a bounce fix in another tread by making a trigger switch screw. I thought I had it fixed.....but the gun went full auto at a tournament today. I'm incredibly pissed about this. There is no reason for a board to be this bouncy. My G3 is useless for competition in every way since I put the APE board in(which is the reason I bought it). I'm going to have to call DP or something. My stock board no longer seems to work for some reason so the gun is a door stop at this point. I think APE seriously needs to do more testing on these things.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2008, 12:16 AM #44
cman186

its a blender!!!!
worked good for the first half of the day then turned into psp chop mode all day. switched back to stock setings today and same.choping like crazy. idont know what the problem is. paint shell is nonreflective orange.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:32 PM #45
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Well I went full auto but I didn't have any chopping issues. The gun is decent on paint.......just bounces.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:02 AM #46
DaxxFighter

DaxxFighter plays in the PSP
DaxxFighter plays in the APPA D2 division
so when i got my board i never got a manual... i just want to have my gun at 10.5 bps, i play in the epl
Michael Baker Army - Grunt Reporting In!
DaxxFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:48 AM #47
paintball1182

reviving this thread! Also, I have nooo idea what to do with my APE board... How do I put capped semi (10.5 for cfoa) on it?

http://www.lockdownclothing.net/ <--
paintball1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:45 AM #48
thedjap1 (Banned)

thedjap1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailon
Put my board in last night with the new DP trigger. First impressions: kind of difficult to get in. Between the button and the microswitch it was hard to get into the grip. After taping down the microswitch, I was able to slide it in without fearing breaking the button off.

When it got going, I definitely love the board. Lots of options, easy to program. I've adjusted the new trigger and new board without air and it seems to be really fast (after adjusting the rof limits hehe).

The only problem i've had so far (minus installation) was at one point during programming the microswitch metal contact actually got stuck DOWN! It only happened once all night, so hopefully it was a fluke. But it was stuck on a part of the gripframe so I had to actually open the grips and get a screw driver in there and pop the trigger back open. Not something you want to happen during a game!

More later when I get some air on it on saturday!
I had the same issue with the microswitch sticking inside the grip frame. Not good! Mine wouldn't even fire it was so jammed . Turn out they cut the microswitches by hand and sometimes, well at least with mine they left it too long. I had to send it back to ape and 2 weeks later I got it back and they trimmed it. It's super hard flex steel or something very hard to cut.....
thedjap1 is offline   Reply With Quote