Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 03:31 PM #1954
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRONOBREAK View Post
Your sandana isn't worth more then $50.
You're an idiot for not taking those offers of $100 or more.

I'm sorry to be blunt and an *******, but I tell the truth.
exactly
Old 02-07-2009, 09:25 PM #1955
jesters22

jesters22 plays in the PSP
jesters22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jesters22 plays in the APPA D1 division
jesters22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
you ppl are straight morons.. simple as that..

look at the sandana and tell me how is it a "remake" when it was originaly made b4 "remakes" were even thought about being produced. look at the mesh. it is not mesh u find today.. its not mesh that is on any remakes. its the older. beter mesh. sure its not the same printed colors.. who gives a ****. its the real mesh. not the newer crapy mesh.

and honestly if the kid wants to sell it for 1000000$ and he gets some idiot to pay it.. WHO CARES.. GET OFF HIS CASE. if you ppl dont want it.. lay off him. that sandana is 99% more legit "OG" then 90% of the crap you kids are selling these days.. and most of the kids that are on his case. are kids who sell these remake, sewed up, crapy sandanas u couldn't pay me to wear.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:27 PM #1956
CHRONOBREAK

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesters22 View Post
you ppl are straight morons.. simple as that..

look at the sandana and tell me how is it a "remake" when it was originaly made b4 "remakes" were even thought about being produced. look at the mesh. it is not mesh u find today.. its not mesh that is on any remakes. its the older. beter mesh. sure its not the same printed colors.. who gives a ****. its the real mesh. not the newer crapy mesh.

and honestly if the kid wants to sell it for 1000000$ and he gets some idiot to pay it.. WHO CARES.. GET OFF HIS CASE. if you ppl dont want it.. lay off him. that sandana is 99% more legit "OG" then 90% of the crap you kids are selling these days.. and most of the kids that are on his case. are kids who sell these remake, sewed up, crapy sandanas u couldn't pay me to wear.
you would be the moron here for taking the time to type that out.
he asked and we told him.
kthxbye.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:30 PM #1957
jesters22

actualy all u kids went into his thread.. and bashed him for like 3 pages.. when the kid is only trying to sell something.. who cares if he wants 400$.. or even if he wanted a brand new car in trade for it.. let him b. and you ppl sell your stuff..

and then told him to post in this thread.. u can think ur smarter.. but ur not. i been around for a long time. ive seen the era of b4 all this remake crap. when og.. ment og.. not "i had mommy sew some mesh onto this headband og"

edit- not only that. but all of the kids who posted in that kids thread. should b reported for flaming. trolling. and just normal annoyance.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:33 PM #1958
CHRONOBREAK

check his thread and show me where i posted..oh..wait..i didn't.
check THIS thread and see if i ever said i was smarter..oh..wait..i didn't.

LATER!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:38 PM #1959
jesters22

actualy if u read my posts. i never once mention your name specific.. my posts were a general to everyone..
Old 02-07-2009, 09:42 PM #1960
CHRONOBREAK

Quote:
actualy if u read my posts. i never once mention your name specific.. my posts were a general to everyone..
Generally where I come from and where I post, when someone posts something and another person posts directly after him, it is usually a response to the first post.
Get out of here with your **** dude. Your post isn't going to stop kids from doing what they want. Stop telling them what to do, because they will never listen.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:51 PM #1961
jesters22

your post is exactly wat im trying to say.. why have all these kids post in his thread.. their posts are not going to stop kids from posting offers. and all it does is clutter his thread.. kids should just leave him alone and let the kid try to sell his stuff.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:02 AM #1962
NotYourPsycho
is now Mrs. Cyberthug :D

Annual Supporting Member
NotYourPsycho is a Moderator
NotYourPsycho is a Supporting Member
NotYourPsycho is a Paintball photographer
NotYourPsycho is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Lets take a break. If you need to continue your flame war, take it to PMs
Old 02-08-2009, 01:29 AM #1963
Hobbyhorse
Sweep the leg Johnny

Annual Supporting Member
Hobbyhorse is a Mega Moderator
Hobbyhorse is a Supporting Member
Hobbyhorse is a founding member
Hobbyhorse is BST Legit
Hobbyhorse supports Bob Gurnsey
Hobbyhorse supports our troops
Quote:
you would be the moron here for taking the time to type that out.
he asked and we told him.
kthxbye.
Quote:
actualy all u kids went into his thread.. and bashed him for like 3 pages.. when the kid is only trying to sell something.. who cares if he wants 400$.. or even if he wanted a brand new car in trade for it.. let him b. and you ppl sell your stuff..

and then told him to post in this thread.. u can think ur smarter.. but ur not. i been around for a long time. ive seen the era of b4 all this remake crap. when og.. ment og.. not "i had mommy sew some mesh onto this headband og"

edit- not only that. but all of the kids who posted in that kids thread. should b reported for flaming. trolling. and just normal annoyance.
Quote:
check his thread and show me where i posted..oh..wait..i didn't.
check THIS thread and see if i ever said i was smarter..oh..wait..i didn't.

LATER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourPsycho View Post
Lets take a break. If you need to continue your flame war, take it to PMs

I'm sickened by all of this. Honestly is this what this thread has become- whats this worth so I can sell it for more or try to put one over on someone by telling them its worth nothing?

Steve, Mike, and all of the other OG's didn't seem to be so concerned with real or not real. They played for the love of playing, for pounding the ground and the others guys face for what was and is pure- paintball.

Seriously, the minute you place value or cost on something, feel the need to check yourself in the mirror or ask someone else's opinion about how you look you've lost the OG Hk spirit and meaning.

Shame on all of you.

"When you are arguing with an idiot on the internet make sure the other person isn't doing the same thing!"

more sunsets in my future than sunrises.
Closed Thread