PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-13-2008, 11:13 AM #1
Chizzler
can i borrow a feeling?

xps event

ok i have been talking with a friend on here about the xps he sent me link to the site but i still don't really have all the info i need so please answer the best you can.

1. when is it?

2 how do i register if im just one guy trying to get noticed to get put on a team

3 what kind of fields are they like. dirt, grass?

and i forgot some so ill ask later
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post59289251
Chizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2008, 11:03 PM #2
speedyG55
TK member #1

speedyG55 is a founding member
speedyG55 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizzler View Post
ok i have been talking with a friend on here about the xps he sent me link to the site but i still don't really have all the info i need so please answer the best you can.

1. when is it?

2 how do i register if im just one guy trying to get noticed to get put on a team

3 what kind of fields are they like. dirt, grass?

and i forgot some so ill ask later
Grass fields and there is a three man event coming up soon. Your best bet to find a team would be to post on 801paintball.com
Old 09-13-2008, 11:49 PM #3
Pbspaz69
TK Crew

Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
also the season is close to being over. I believe they are just doing a 3 man event now... i'll post some more info

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:50 PM #4
Pbspaz69
TK Crew

This is what craig posted on 801 paintball. He owns/runs the xps

Here Ya Go !! Last Event Before The Snow Starts !! We Will Have A Top Gun Event Besides The 3 Man. Entrance Will Be $25.00 Each Player No Credit !!! Sorry. 1st Place Will Receive 1/2 Of Top Gun Entrance. The Event Will Be A 3 Man Event As Follows: Rookie Div May Have 1 Novice Player, Open Div May have any players they desire, create the best team you can. Each Div Will Receive 30% Of Entry Back For Prize Money. First Place Will Take 50% 2nd 30% 3rd20% This Is For Both Div's. Entry Fee Is 275.00 For Each Team.all Teams Must Register And Pay By Sept 30th Unless You Contact Us Prior To This Date. "encourage" Your Local Indoor Fields To Put A Team Or Two Into The Event, Let Them Know You Would Like To Play. We All Know We Will Be Back Indoors In A Few Weeks. Its All About Paintball !! Lets Support Both The Indoor And Outdoor Events, By Doing This, You Will All Benifit. Paint Will Be Available For The Event At 45.00 Pre Paid 47.00 If Paid At Event.

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 AM #5
Chizzler
can i borrow a feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
This is what craig posted on 801 paintball. He owns/runs the xps

Here Ya Go !! Last Event Before The Snow Starts !! We Will Have A Top Gun Event Besides The 3 Man. Entrance Will Be $25.00 Each Player No Credit !!! Sorry. 1st Place Will Receive 1/2 Of Top Gun Entrance. The Event Will Be A 3 Man Event As Follows: Rookie Div May Have 1 Novice Player, Open Div May have any players they desire, create the best team you can. Each Div Will Receive 30% Of Entry Back For Prize Money. First Place Will Take 50% 2nd 30% 3rd20% This Is For Both Div's. Entry Fee Is 275.00 For Each Team.all Teams Must Register And Pay By Sept 30th Unless You Contact Us Prior To This Date. "encourage" Your Local Indoor Fields To Put A Team Or Two Into The Event, Let Them Know You Would Like To Play. We All Know We Will Be Back Indoors In A Few Weeks. Its All About Paintball !! Lets Support Both The Indoor And Outdoor Events, By Doing This, You Will All Benifit. Paint Will Be Available For The Event At 45.00 Pre Paid 47.00 If Paid At Event.
when exactly is it? and can i get put on a team if i live in st george?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post59289251
Chizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:23 AM #6
Pbspaz69
TK Crew

october 4th i believe. and yes you can get a team in if you live in st george

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
ReplyRegional Ups