Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 05:54 AM #1
sHoCkA (Banned)
Yeah rodge

sHoCkA is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Think you know what you're talking about?

Getting kind of fed up with a bunch of civilians and cherries trying to tell people what's up with the military. If you haven't been in a few years, spent at least a year in combat (not on a FOB), you honestly don't have much room to talk down anything. This goes for Army talking down Air Force, Marine Corps talking down Navy, etc, etc. So before you think about saying a smart *** comment, think to yourself 'hmmm, I really haven't seen or done ****'.
That being said, anyone/everyone can talk **** about the Coast Guard lol

BTW, Former Airborne Forward Observer in the US Army. Was stationed at Ft. Richardson, Alaska, and deployed with the 4-25 Airborne to Iraq. Got out of the Army on 28Aug08. Any questions, PM me.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 AM #2
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
While I agree with your thoughts of been there and done that, no **** there I was....I dont think this is helpful sHoCKA....I think it will just feed the trolls. Thank you though. I will do my best, as I am sure the other mods will to keep the described people in your post under control.

Hell, I have been out for some time and I know so much as changed that most of my experience has been outdated.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.
Closed Thread