Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 06:45 PM #127
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!
 
p8ntcheck45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Portland Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Just found out I can microwave my chicken nuggets!!!
Been using the George Forman a lot. Making Chicken nugget sandwiches
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 PM #128
nreyaB
Pew Pew Pew
 
nreyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WSU
 has been a member for 10 years
nreyaB helped look for balloons
nreyaB is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickThePyro View Post
RDA acount FTW. Ive been eating Biscuits and gravy, bacon, hasbrowns, cheezy eggs for breakfast. pizza for lunch. pasta, wrap, burger, or food of the day for dinner.

But if I eat in my dorm I just eat easy mac or beef jerkey

I miss RDA, I wish I lived closer to campus just so I can eat breakfast
__________________
Bayern Revived!

"Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
I'm a fairly weak person, so I have to rely on tactics that are not very well looked upon, such as biting, eye gouging, flailing about randomly, and running away."
nreyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:26 PM #129
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by nreyaB View Post
I miss RDA, I wish I lived closer to campus just so I can eat breakfast
I live live 40 feet from southside, I wish they had better food
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:46 AM #130
nreyaB
Pew Pew Pew
 
nreyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WSU
 has been a member for 10 years
nreyaB helped look for balloons
nreyaB is playing at Living Legends III
Southside is bomb man! You're lucky WSU runs its own food program and doesn't have ****ty companies like Sodexho deliver food.

I helped create one of the Silo's.

Wraps and biscuits with gravy are what I miss the most.
__________________
Bayern Revived!

"Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
I'm a fairly weak person, so I have to rely on tactics that are not very well looked upon, such as biting, eye gouging, flailing about randomly, and running away."
nreyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM #131
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by nreyaB View Post
Southside is bomb man! You're lucky WSU runs its own food program and doesn't have ****ty companies like Sodexho deliver food.

I helped create one of the Silo's.

Wraps and biscuits with gravy are what I miss the most.
Yeah I just got back form southside and had biscuits and gravy, best breakfast they have. What silo/wrap did you make? I always get the coug
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:20 PM #132
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Frozen pizza bites are 15 for $.99
Frozen burrito family pack is under $5
Easy mac is under $7 for a case i think
Ramen can feed you 5 meals for like 60 cents


I mean with that kind of variety, I don't understand how malnutrition exists
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:40 PM #133
babsa_90
 
 
babsa_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
usually it comes down to finding out the best local deals around you. i am going to a naval training school, so it has kind of a college atmosphere. at our store on base i can get half pound hot pockets for 1.50. Let me say again, when it comes down to it, it all depends all the local deals around you.

if you like rice, get a rice cooker, eat everything with rice, lots of carbs for cheap.
babsa_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:37 PM #134
nreyaB
Pew Pew Pew
 
nreyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WSU
 has been a member for 10 years
nreyaB helped look for balloons
nreyaB is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickThePyro View Post
Yeah I just got back form southside and had biscuits and gravy, best breakfast they have. What silo/wrap did you make? I always get the coug
I haven't been there in a year an have no idea if its still on the menu or not, but its the one with the bbq chicken
__________________
Bayern Revived!

"Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
I'm a fairly weak person, so I have to rely on tactics that are not very well looked upon, such as biting, eye gouging, flailing about randomly, and running away."
nreyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:53 PM #135
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by nreyaB View Post
I haven't been there in a year an have no idea if its still on the menu or not, but its the one with the bbq chicken
Im pretty sure they do not have that one. I have never seen bbq anything in wraps or silos.
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:04 AM #136
nreyaB
Pew Pew Pew
 
nreyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WSU
 has been a member for 10 years
nreyaB helped look for balloons
nreyaB is playing at Living Legends III
Damn, there goes my silo legacy
__________________
Bayern Revived!

"Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
I'm a fairly weak person, so I have to rely on tactics that are not very well looked upon, such as biting, eye gouging, flailing about randomly, and running away."
nreyaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:08 AM #137
FlashZ33
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD
FlashZ33 plays in the PSP
FlashZ33 plays in the APPA D3 division
So I just came back from fall break and I'm stocked up on frozen pizzas, chicken empanadas, and vegetable tempura .
__________________
TUF
FlashZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:02 AM #138
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by nreyaB View Post
Damn, there goes my silo legacy
That sucks. Everytime I see your avatar I read "Munchiez"
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:09 AM #139
Tooshka
FBGM
 
Tooshka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Coast
The wraps are really hit or miss here. I've gotten them and they would be awesome, then the next day they are absolute ****. The breakfast is bomb though. Southside is where I eat every weekend whilst hungover.
__________________
Live by the funk. Die by the funk.
Tooshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:11 AM #140
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshka View Post
The wraps are really hit or miss here. I've gotten them and they would be awesome, then the next day they are absolute ****. The breakfast is bomb though. Southside is where I eat every weekend whilst hungover.
Dont be silly, nobody drinks in Pullman!

Old European is God's gift to us hungover college kids
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:17 AM #141
Tooshka
FBGM
 
Tooshka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Coast
Honestly, WSU is less of a party school then I expected. But I'm not in a frat so maybe that's why?

To stay OT I eat a **** ton of hotpockets and it's disgusting. I wan't to make actually food in the kitchen but don't have any pots or pans.
__________________
Live by the funk. Die by the funk.
Tooshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 AM #142
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshka View Post
Honestly, WSU is less of a party school then I expected. But I'm not in a frat so maybe that's why?

To stay OT I eat a **** ton of hotpockets and it's disgusting. I wan't to make actually food in the kitchen but don't have any pots or pans.
I honestly think its more of a party school than I heard it way. I always go to the frats a lot though. Hot pockets are nast!

All I ate today was a packet of top ramen and a slice of bread. Woohoo swine flu
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:21 AM #143
Tooshka
FBGM
 
Tooshka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Coast
Hot pockets are pretty nasty. **** gets old fast. But I'm getting sick of the stuff at the dining centers.

Swine flu is still going around? Jesus, I'm glad I missed out on that whole ordeal. I've know three different people who have gotten mono in the past couple weeks though.
__________________
Live by the funk. Die by the funk.
Tooshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:24 AM #144
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshka View Post
Hot pockets are pretty nasty. **** gets old fast. But I'm getting sick of the stuff at the dining centers.

Swine flu is still going around? Jesus, I'm glad I missed out on that whole ordeal. I've know three different people who have gotten mono in the past couple weeks though.
I think its swine or something terrible, i hope to god its not mono. I feel the worst ive felt in my whole life.

****, i just looked up the symptems of Mononucleosis and I have all of them. ****! off to HWS in the morning.

To keep this post legit who serves soup? Im in dire need of some.
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:27 AM #145
Tooshka
FBGM
 
Tooshka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Coast
All of the Dining centers do. They serve different things on different days. I think they all always serve chili though. Which sucks. Don't get it. I love the clam chowder though.
__________________
Live by the funk. Die by the funk.
Tooshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:29 AM #146
NickThePyro
 
 
NickThePyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshka View Post
All of the Dining centers do. They serve different things on different days. I think they all always serve chili though. Which sucks. Don't get it. I love the clam chowder though.
Nice, ima have to get some tomorrow.

Mono: "The kissing disease" is often spread through saliva.

I brought a girl back to my dorm Saturday and I got sick Monday

Ive heard bad things about the chilli from other people too
NickThePyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:37 AM #147
Tooshka
FBGM
 
Tooshka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Coast
**** dude. That sucks if that actually is what you have. Best of luck to you. I've gotta dip out though. Class early in the morning.

The Chicken noodle isn't bad either by the way. However when I got it there were no noodles. I was pretty disappointed.
__________________
Live by the funk. Die by the funk.
Tooshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump