Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2008, 03:02 PM #64
emotive789
 
 
emotive789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffles w/ Syrup View Post
Glass of protein DRANK
1 cup of flavored protein
1 spoon of creatine
glass of milk

FTW
is this really necessary to post? great recipe!

....
__________________
emotive789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2008, 12:34 PM #65
wakeboardr886
 
 
wakeboardr886's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Long Beach
 has been a member for 10 years
V did delete it
__________________
My feedback
wakeboardr886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:07 PM #66
Waffles w/ Syrup (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffle ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffles w/ Syrup View Post
Glass of protein DRANK
2 scoops of flavored protein
1 spoon of creatine
glass of milk

FTW
fixed!!
Waffles w/ Syrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:06 PM #67
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Moved to ST:F.
Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:13 PM #68
_V_ (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic of Texas
Good stuff Matt.
_V_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:39 PM #69
KillerKid898
You can't kill integrity
 
KillerKid898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas,Texas
I had the turkey meatloaf from the first page tonight. It was delicious,very tender with slight spice.
__________________
ST:F:Weightlifting:Yeah I ****in grunt when I get my swell on in the gym,because everyone should see how jacked and tan I am.
"Originally posted by slateman: Its a gym. Its supposed to be a man's world. Stagnant air with the hint of ball sweat :tup:"
KillerKid898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 PM #70
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I make some "cookies" some times:
~6 cups oats
~1 Container of natural Peanut butter
~12 scoops of protein powder
~2 eggs
~enough milk to make it stir well

I would make 6 evenly sized "cookies" and eat one a day for breakfast.
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 PM #71
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang
 
Turb0 Negr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
What is your guys stance on cooking with whey? I know heat denatures protein so does this eliminate the effectiveness of it?

*cough cough* Flarkey
Turb0 Negr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:54 PM #72
wakeboardr886
 
 
wakeboardr886's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Long Beach
 has been a member for 10 years
If I make my own granola bars I'll use whey but that's in the oven. I never add whey on stove stop meals except after I'm done cooking my oatmeal I just add a scoop a whey to it but that doesn't effect it at all
__________________
My feedback
wakeboardr886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:29 PM #73
flarkey25
Raging Weasel
 
flarkey25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Medina Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
This needs to get back to the top...

Turbo, I have no clue... I would assume it'd be ok seeing that we cook chicken, beef, and just about every other meat we eat. I think denaturing only matters if it's a specific enzyme. All of the components are still there to be digested.
__________________
"originally posted by wgp2400
You know you're a noob when you're calling yourself a sniper, and you aren't Jeremy Salm."
Feedback
flarkey25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:20 PM #74
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang
 
Turb0 Negr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by flarkey25 View Post
This needs to get back to the top...

Turbo, I have no clue... I would assume it'd be ok seeing that we cook chicken, beef, and just about every other meat we eat. I think denaturing only matters if it's a specific enzyme. All of the components are still there to be digested.
You let me down, I had the hopes that you would give one of your long lectures loaded with biological terminology
Turb0 Negr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:12 PM #75
E-M-P-I-R-E
 
 
E-M-P-I-R-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Georgia
PB + Banana + Bread + Honey = yummy
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:51 PM #76
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang
 
Turb0 Negr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-M-P-I-R-E View Post
PB + Banana + Bread + Honey = fat
fixed
Turb0 Negr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:20 AM #77
matrixkid89
lukes team sucks
 
matrixkid89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: c mich
 has been a member for 10 years
Now why would you say this?
__________________
Eat.Lift.Train.Sleep.

"Originally posted by LostFaction15: :tup: to all of you

except for maddog, hes a doucher"
matrixkid89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 AM #78
undirected (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turb0 Negr0 View Post
fixed

from the peanut butter? Because fat isn't necessary for a healthy diet at all
undirected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:29 PM #79
matrixkid89
lukes team sucks
 
matrixkid89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: c mich
 has been a member for 10 years
Im thinking its more from the amount of carbs in the sandwich.
__________________
Eat.Lift.Train.Sleep.

"Originally posted by LostFaction15: :tup: to all of you

except for maddog, hes a doucher"
matrixkid89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:46 PM #80
TheTruth3378
 
 
TheTruth3378's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
from the peanut butter? Because fat isn't necessary for a healthy diet at all
O.K.
__________________
Cleveland fans have been waiting since 1964 for the Browns to win a title. Fans have waited since 1948 for the Indians to win a World Series. Fans have never witnessed a Cavaliers Championship. They have come close, but every year they are forced to wait. And wait they will. Because Cleveland sports is a tradition; a rite of passage for millions in Northern Ohio.


THE BROWNS ARE BACK
TheTruth3378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:03 PM #81
E-M-P-I-R-E
 
 
E-M-P-I-R-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turb0 Negr0 View Post
fixed
shut up negro




EDIT: your Jamal........the one with the rocket launcher
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:28 PM #82
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang
 
Turb0 Negr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
from the peanut butter? Because fat isn't necessary for a healthy diet at all
Yeah it is, but not when mixed with solely carbs (bread) and honey (sugar). If I put some peanut butter on my cheesecake, it doesnt make it it healthy


Edit- LMFAO at that picture Empire
Turb0 Negr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:48 PM #83
E-M-P-I-R-E
 
 
E-M-P-I-R-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turb0 Negr0 View Post
Yeah it is, but not when mixed with solely carbs (bread) and honey (sugar). If I put some peanut butter on my cheesecake, it doesnt make it it healthy


Edit- LMFAO at that picture Empire

yes but there are times when you want something very caloricly dense and high in carbs......its not like i am going to eat as 600 calorie PB and honey sammich if i am sitting on my *** playing video games and watching porn all day, nor would i eat it at night. But if i wake up and am heading out the the gym or for a 1-2 hour mountain bike ride i will more than use the carbs.
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:19 PM #84
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang
 
Turb0 Negr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
What do you guys marinade your chicken in? I've been using this store bought spice for the last few months and I'm getting kind of sick of it.


Also, you guys need to invest in one of those meat hammers. I used it to flatten out a chicken breast....omg so much more tender than usual. Best seven dollars I've spent in a while
Turb0 Negr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump