Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-20-2008, 12:20 PM #1
gspin2k1

Dye Invision Fan Problem

So I just got my Dye Invision Fan in the mail yesterday..and i dunno why..but it's impossible to get the damn battery to go fully inside of it..it alway sticks out a bit (because of the way the terminal sticks out a little where it connects). What it does is when I put the cover on...it's super tight..and not incredibly flush..just wondering if this is a design flaw with the dye invision fan..or if I may have just got a faulty one and should send it back?

~G
gspin2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2008, 12:22 PM #2
gspin2k1

So I fixed the issue. I pulled the little terminal out with needle nose pliers..and basically Smashed it flat with my pliers...now the battery fits in tight..and the cover can close...either way though...poor poor design on DYE's part.

~G
gspin2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:15 PM #3
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
I'm glad you were able to figure it out on your own.
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:20 PM #4
Ghost Reaper

Sucks man, Mine works great.
Ghost Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote