Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-08-2008, 01:06 PM #1
divinewnd

Question stock regulator housing

my stock regulator housing is spinning around, and there is a slight gap between it and the body of the gun. is this something i should worry about, or is there a way to tighten it? i've tried just screwing it in, but that doesnt seem to work.
Thanks in advance..
divinewnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2008, 01:29 PM #2
Nekrow
5474N157 N00B PWNZ0R

If the regulator sleeve is moving, take it off and check the O-ring that is inside, could be broken. Just change it (should have come with a spare that will fit if you bought it new) and you should be good.

If it isnt the sleeve that is moving, then, Ive no idea what could be wrong.
Black/White Epiphany - Redefined Virtue Board / EZ-on V2 / Virtue Eyes, Orange Unicorn Nano Bolt w/ Extreme Upgrade, SP 360 QEV, Q-Lock, Stainless Freak Insert Kit, CP Rake Trigger, Air America Apocalypse 68/30 w/ CP Drop, Dynasty Velocity Jr.
Nekrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:27 PM #3
THE ZACHARIAS
The Big Bad Weatherman

1. Take reg cover 2. Break in half 3. Throw at wall, bounce into trash can 4. Buy better reg or wrap stock reg in athletic tape

Sorry, i really dont like the SP regs (long story). Thats just a cheap and dirty way, or (option b) the oring is replacable, so you can double up for extra protection (advisable also for coed dorm parties).
THE ZACHARIAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:43 PM #4
ephil
L337 KREW

Mine was doing this once and come to find out the reg was actually lose. I would suggest removing the reg and re-securing it. You will need to play with it a bit to get the cover to line up right, but I am sure you will be fine with it.
ephil is offline   Reply With Quote