Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 11:14 PM #64
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang
 
Turb0 Negr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
I remember this too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpbxld4IVe0
Turb0 Negr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2008, 11:17 PM #65
Fat Joe
 
 
Fat Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MASSachusetts
Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wouldnt surprise me. These two teams play each other probably the hardest of any teams in the league. Pittsburgh/Baltimore has become the jaw busting, hard hitting,defensive game of the year seemingly year in year out. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti, Bart, Chris, Pryce, T Sizzle all epitomize what defense is supposed to be, and Pittsburgh invented what defense is supposed to be. Its such a great game to watch, this rilvarly never gets old.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:53 PM #66
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turb0 Negr0 View Post
Lol too bad that wasn't your team ...
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:54 PM #67
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
Wouldnt surprise me. These two teams play each other probably the hardest of any teams in the league. Pittsburgh/Baltimore has become the jaw busting, hard hitting,defensive game of the year seemingly year in year out. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti, Bart, Chris, Pryce, T Sizzle all epitomize what defense is supposed to be, and Pittsburgh invented what defense is supposed to be. Its such a great game to watch, this rilvarly never gets old.
.
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:37 PM #68
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
So you guys ready to get slaughtered tomorrow?


Pittsburgh Squealers here we come.
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:38 PM #69
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler
 
orionz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
So you guys ready to get slaughtered tomorrow?


Pittsburgh Squealers here we come.
wow?
__________________
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:39 PM #70
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
wow?
I know, I'd be slapping my face too if I were a Steelers fan.
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:39 PM #71
paintballkid97
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: baltimore *410*
Steelers 24-10
paintballkid97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 PM #72
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballkid97 View Post
Steelers 24-10
And your from Baltimore. ... some fan you are.
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 PM #73
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler
 
orionz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
I know, I'd be slapping my face too if I were a Steelers fan.
shouldnt you be in bed for school tomorrow son?
__________________
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 PM #74
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
shouldnt you be in bed for school tomorrow son?
Well, considering I'm out of school, I don't think so.

I can't wait to see Ben get smashed.
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 PM #75
paintballkid97
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: baltimore *410*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
And your from Baltimore. ... some fan you are.
I hate the raven with a passion. I would love to see them go 0-16 every year.
paintballkid97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 PM #76
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler
 
orionz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
Well, considering I'm out of school, I don't think so.

I can't wait to see Ben get smashed.
i understand poking at some fans here and there, but dont you think it would be more productive to troll in a neutral thread that more people see?

out of school, well, that says a lot for public schooling these days
__________________
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:45 PM #77
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballkid97 View Post
I hate the raven with a passion. I would love to see them go 0-16 every year.
.

That's sad. Why?
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:47 PM #78
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
i understand poking at some fans here and there, but dont you think it would be more productive to troll in a neutral thread that more people see?

out of school, well, that says a lot for public schooling these days
I'm not trolling, I came in here to get some Football going, you know, this is the biggest rivalry in the NFL, get with it.


I don't understand the schooling comments, not out of stupidity, but they are coming from nowhere.

So how about some Football?
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:19 PM #79
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler
 
orionz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
I'm not trolling, I came in here to get some Football going, you know, this is the biggest rivalry in the NFL, get with it.

I don't understand the schooling comments, not out of stupidity, but they are coming from nowhere.

So how about some Football?
as far as the comments go, i took logic and related it to a level of schooling... logic of posting an XXX teams thread, thats all


as far as getting football going, i dunno, not feeling the "were gonna kill you" comments... just not enough really...

as far as the rivalry goes, yeah, baltimore is the browns, thus they carry the rivalry from some time....


the new scab browns are also a good rivalry too though...


not really feeling it though, as far as the game goes, i have the least feeling for it, i have no idea how it will end up... i think you will agree it can be a blowout for either side, or a close low scoring game and either team wins...
__________________
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:57 PM #80
Paintforce
 
 
Paintforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
as far as the comments go, i took logic and related it to a level of schooling... logic of posting an XXX teams thread, thats all


as far as getting football going, i dunno, not feeling the "were gonna kill you" comments... just not enough really...

as far as the rivalry goes, yeah, baltimore is the browns, thus they carry the rivalry from some time....


the new scab browns are also a good rivalry too though...


not really feeling it though, as far as the game goes, i have the least feeling for it, i have no idea how it will end up... i think you will agree it can be a blowout for either side, or a close low scoring game and either team wins...
How can you honestly say you like football and can't deal with comments like that? It's Football. Not soccer.
Paintforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:05 AM #81
Nah 85
- muted -
 
Nah 85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Nah 85 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
Lol too bad that wasn't your team ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hme86yacIKc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFuFTwLaufE

oh what?
__________________
bstKrew/gear sale/PS3 Games + Dicks GC


Pittsburgh Steelers
PSN: Nah85
Nah 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:12 AM #82
mct783 (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Can't wait to see the game tomorrow night. I think Mendenhall has 100+ total yards and Steelers win.

But I disagree on Pitt/Balt being the best rivalry, especially today. I would say the NFC East holds that crown for all its teams.
mct783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:28 AM #83
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler
 
orionz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintforce View Post
How can you honestly say you like football and can't deal with comments like that? It's Football. Not soccer.
do you realize that soccer fans, or fans of traditional football, are the most diehard fans in the world and would put shame to any and all nfl fans...


im sorry, but you just havent sparked any sort of arguement yet... keep trying, put some effort into it
__________________
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:13 PM #84
GraveDiggersUnion
Team Oddity #00
 
GraveDiggersUnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under A Bridge
GraveDiggersUnion is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GraveDiggersUnion is attending Decay of Nations VI
Steelers+MNF=Win
__________________
Orange County Paintball
Team Oddity On Facebook
Team Odditys New Site!
Join The Shocker Owners FB Group

Shocker Owners Group
GraveDiggersUnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump