PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2001, 06:33 PM #22
Chemmy
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
The volumizer didn't break itself. It wasn't machined incorrectly. It did everything it was supposed to do.

It bent when he jammed it into the ground.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2001, 05:59 PM #23
Puckz
is your babies daddy...

It really isnt anyones fault.... **** happens ya know.

What I wanna know is how bad is it bent and if there is any damage to the threads.
Old 10-24-2001, 06:36 PM #24
dzhezKov
одиH

dzhezKov is a Supporting Member
dzhezKov is a founding member
Heres the deal: WDP is not liable for any part not made by them for their marker, if it didnt come installed, its not their problem.

The company that makes the volumizer did not march into your home and slap it on your marker. You bought it, you installed it, any damage is your problem.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"I've seen much of the world... It is brutal, and cruel, and dark."
Old 10-24-2001, 09:32 PM #25
AngelBoy

I'm with Dark_Recon on this one. It wasn't his fault, but then again it wasn't much the company's fault either. He's just tryin to find some info so stop cussin at him, he didn't know. If it is bent and the threads aren't messed up then just take it off. If it looks cool bent then leave it that way and say you did it yourself. Otherwise try a machine shop or just cut it off or somethin and go without a volumizer.

Pewter Nerve, 45/68 Maxflo

'99 Dark LED
Old 10-24-2001, 09:56 PM #26
ZachPBS

Smashing your gun into the ground is not the best way to keep your parts with lots of leverage from breaking off your gun. Sorry man, this is your problem, not Twisted's

~Zach
----------------------
Proud supporter of Professional Paintball, the pinacle of performance products and customer service, and the makers of the Free Flow autococker. www.professionalpaintball.com
Old 10-24-2001, 11:30 PM #27
Cursed Frogurt

Angel_23 you aren't stupid. But you did do a foolish thing and also you think wrongly. Parts are only warrantied for certain circumstances. You can't make Mercedes buy you a new car because you totaled it driving 80 into a wall. Samething. Secondly I don't know how your bent the Volumizer but it seems like you like to use your gun as a shovel. Basically I'd see what you can do. This incident is not the fault of any company that you bought your product from. You best bet is to start saving up for another Angel.
Old 10-25-2001, 12:04 AM #28
HuMMaN

Re: Re: to Humman

Quote:
Originally posted by Chemmy

Fact: If you break your stuff, you're the one who should pay to fix it. It's not like you screwed them onto your gun, and it caught on fire, then exploded. You smashed it off the ground. Most people call this "user error."
Remindes me of a funny story, there was this guy we call "Church Boy" because he normally can't play on Sunday due to church. Well one Sunday he skipped church to try out for a team and his gun actually caught on fire. It wasn't anything god did though, he had put a single finger frame on his gun the night before and pinched a wire which led to the fire. But we havent seen church boy on Sunday since then.

The HuM
Old 10-25-2001, 12:32 AM #29
Skyssx

This is totally the users fault. If you put a new intake on your car, and it causes problems, it's your own damn fault. Stripping your right tube threads is a bad thing and generally unrepairable. If I were you i'd get a ERA and hold it in with a pin. Also take care of your gear more.
Old 10-26-2001, 12:10 AM #30
Accord
WDP *********

I have a dark LED, when I bought the gun the barrel threads were COMPLETELY stripped out and the few remaining threads were cross threaded. I'm not talking small threads like the LPR threading, im talking about the giant threads where the barrel screws into. Anyways, give angel parts a call. There phone number is on there website @ www.AngelParts.com, I sent my gun into them and they completely fixed the threads, you cant even tell they were stripped out.

It is not that expensive either... and if you don't want to pay it then i'm sure Twisted would pay for any repairs it.
Old 10-26-2001, 02:56 AM #31
Cursed Frogurt

Accord they fixed it because it came that way. Angel_23 broke his on his own after owning the gun. And they didn't fix your threads, most likely they just gave you a new body.
Old 11-04-2001, 10:29 PM #32
Sparky

???????????

You MORONS are the reason so many lawyers have a job and stuff costs so much more (to cover bonehead litigation)..

Did Twister or whoever make you:

Quote:
and while i was playing i took a dive and somehow the volumizer shifted and now i've got a crooked volumizer
I didnt think so. You and anyone that thinks, they should pay you, for being rough on your gear, ought to be slapped.

I cant believe you have the gall to even ask that question in public.
Old 11-04-2001, 10:36 PM #33
Skoobee_Doo{MD}
Suicidal

Well nt to add to the flames but to answer the guys question the Twisted Volmizers are made by WDP themselves I do think.I may be mistaken but Im pretty sure thats who makes em.

"People Equal ****!!!!"-Slipknot

"Bring the Violence"-Disturbed

"Life is great until ya run outta beer"--My Friend Randy.

"Yeah,****,You'll Die You F*cking *****"-Nothingface

"I will kill you to love you"-Slipknot

"This is no kind of life!"-Slipknot

What the hell..Did I do...TO deserve all of this?!??!"-Slipknot

"Liberate my Madness!!!"-Slipknot

"Kill,Kill,Kill,Kill,Kill,Kill...Death ****ing Blooms"-Mudvayne

"Shut up till I'm done talking."-NothingFace
Old 11-04-2001, 11:18 PM #34
Accord
WDP *********

Quote:
Originally posted by Cursed Frogurt
Accord they fixed it because it came that way. Angel_23 broke his on his own after owning the gun. And they didn't fix your threads, most likely they just gave you a new body.
So I guess thats why they sent it back to me with the same stickers, same scratches, and same everything? It's called rethreading. I bought the gun used, not new.

You actually think that they can just give you a new Dark LED body? hahahaha.
Old 11-04-2001, 11:46 PM #35
Angel Abuser

I personally dont see why people use volumizers. They offer little or no performance gain and in my opinion look ugly. THey are also just another thing a ball is gonna hit. Stock caps all the way.
Old 11-05-2001, 01:20 AM #36
mint green adrenalin

oh my god, every one shut up!!!

this is the stupidest thread in the planet!!!!

2000 Adrenalin LCD Mint Green!
2002 Platinum Dusted Dye cocker
14 inch matchin cocker boomer
12 inch angel cp set (for sale)
68/3000 AGD Flatline (for sale)
Old 11-05-2001, 02:39 AM #37
Accord
WDP *********

Agreed.

If you need information please contact Twister.

We know just as much as you.

Closed.
Closed Thread