Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2001, 07:57 PM #1
angel_23
Team: Total Control

has been a member for 10 years
Angry I've gotta bone ta pick wit sum1

okay, i put on a twister volumizer on my Pewter Dark Angel, and while i was playing i took a dive and somehow the volumizer shifted and now i've got a crooked volumizer and a large possibility that the threads for my LPR are now completely stripped. I'm seriously pissed off. I wanted to know if you guys can give me an address where i can contact someone from Twister or whatever they call themselves. And do you guys have any suggestions?

Team Total Control

Later-Day Samurai
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2001, 08:36 PM #2
Ric
Eat potatos!!!

hey

off topic dude but

Seraphin trigger job ?

Ric
Old 10-21-2001, 09:21 PM #3
sstruckguy
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
sstruckguy is an Administrator
sstruckguy is a Supporting Member
sstruckguy is a founding member
sstruckguy donated to help Peyton Trent
sstruckguy supports Sherwood Forest
..yyeeaahhh...

...WAY off topic. Maybe these guys can help.

MOVED!

Later,
Old 10-21-2001, 09:30 PM #4
UNDERTOW23

not that i give a ****...but how is that not angel related? And I have a feeling u are screwed, the company is not gonna help u out, if u ****ed up the gun, it is not a factory defect...
L8, Beau
Old 10-21-2001, 10:39 PM #5
freeflow2001

I'd get in contact with docs machine and see what they can do
Old 10-21-2001, 10:54 PM #6
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
You have a bone to pick with yourself. Nobody is going to pay for what you broke. Sorry but you are screwed.
Old 10-22-2001, 06:12 AM #7
URK
The Legend!

Screwed and dum!
/URK
Old 10-22-2001, 04:10 PM #8
Impulse99

Impulse99 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by UNDERTOW23
not that i give a ****...but how is that not angel related? And I have a feeling u are screwed, the company is not gonna help u out, if u ****ed up the gun, it is not a factory defect...
L8, Beau
Its off topic, because it WAS in the Talk to the Mods/Admins forum, intill moved here.
Old 10-22-2001, 10:29 PM #9
Dark_recon
Now Theres An Angel !!!

well man that sucks that you didnt hear about the twister screwing up the treads cause there was only like 3 threads for the gun to hold on to.... keep (AOG) http://www.angelownersgroup.com in your fav file and check there offten they have alot of info about new products....

they had a thing wraning about the twister right as they came out .. but im guessing you didnt hear about it

well any ways that really sucks!
but there isnt anything they will do about it...
basically your screwed unless the threads can be salvaged by a machine shop...

sorry to hear bro.. but good luck getting it fixed!

Check It Out On My Site Click On The Links Page Then Follow It Too My Guns Page...
http://www.joinme.net/uina

If You Have Any Questions For Me...
PM Me Or Email Me At
Dark_recon@hotmail.com
Old 10-23-2001, 12:07 AM #10
angel_23
Team: Total Control

sorry guys but.....

thanx for the heads up on angelownersgroup, but i did see that warning, what i meant was "Twisted" not "Twister", Twister was the warning on AOG about their high-rise feeds, (not Twisted)
Twisted volumizers look like drills and actually are from a different company(i think). No one has warned about the Twisted products yet.
Also, to the ones who called my action dumb, i have trouble seeing what happened as my fault, or dumb for that matter. I bought an upgrade part which was not warned about ANYWHERE! to my knowledge. I played paintball as hard as any front player would, and a faulty product messed up and ruined my equipment.
I posted this in the MODS thread thinking i would get a better answer from experienced players. I don't want your opinions, i want to know how to get ahold of the people who may have cost me $1300 because of a product they released. Does that seem so crazy?
If some dumb woman can get a multi-million dollar deal for not knowing that coffee is generally hot. I think my situation at least deserves a good look at don't you?

Team Total Control

Later-Day Samurai
Old 10-23-2001, 12:20 AM #11
SanDiego

i own 2 twisted air chambers and had no problem at all with them on the gun. the guys at twisted wont give a red cent. cuz you caused the **** up.
Old 10-23-2001, 03:27 AM #12
WarpedAngelBoy

Not in my mind

The dude says he was playing paintball. Now when i play paintball, being a front player like this guy, i run as damn fast as i can, slide in as damn hard as i can and make myself as small as i can. Usually my gun hits the bunker/dirt, or gets knocked around when im trying to hide from the monstorous back player who is pissed i made it in "alive" This guy had a simple mistake, he USED his paintball gun, i think they should do some kind of compensation for it. On the flip side my friend uses those same volumizers and has not had a problem.
Old 10-23-2001, 03:40 AM #13
HuMMaN

Yeah when I lowerd my Mazda my muffler got ripped off when I hit a speen bump wrong. Why won't Mazda or the muffler manufacture replace my broken part? Well if I didn't lower my car the muffler wouldn't have been ripped off. Simple as that.
Sorry dude but you are screwed.

The HuM
Old 10-23-2001, 12:50 PM #14
JCC
Bonusball Master

JCC is a founding member
I think they are the same company that makes the highrises and so they proably had the same threading type problems on the volumizers. My advise to anyone that has these is try and return them or just quit using them before they cause several hundred dollars worth of damage to your gun. They wont do anything to reimburse you for a ruined gun unless problems get frequent and you get like a class action law suit.. Which is possilbe since the high rises messed up quite a few guns...
later,
jcc
Old 10-23-2001, 01:17 PM #15
Puckz
is your babies daddy...

Did you take the volumiser off yet? Are the threads in the gun shot or did the volumiser just bend?

I don't see any fault on his part for what happened, angel_23 if I were you I wouldn't listen to what these guys say. Half the people on these forums by guns so they can talk about them and post pics, rather than use them.
Old 10-23-2001, 02:01 PM #16
HuMMaN

You are at fault if the problem happend when you took a dive.
The company that makes the Twister Highrise is different from the company that makes the Twisted Highrise and other parts.
If you didn't want to take the chance of screwing up you gun, then you shouldn't have put aftermarket parts on it. You took the risk to make your gun look good and now you want someone else to pay for your mistake. There is a reason WDP doesnt want you to change out factory parts, now your warranty is void because you did and you will have to pay for it.
I am not saying that you shouldn't put aftermarket stuff on your gun, just that you should understand the risks you are taking by putting that stuff on.

The HuM
Old 10-23-2001, 03:19 PM #17
Dark_recon
Now Theres An Angel !!!

to Humman

well first off about your little mazda thing.... if you drop your car or truck your changing the way it comes your self knowing its not the way that they made the muffler... he got a product and put it on the way its soppsed to be put on and the treads werent long enough to hold firmly....

i agree that he should get some out of it , but your not going to its as simple as that....

sucks that you wont but i do agree that you should cause they made a fault product that is the cause of it...

and a second note: if they are making paintball accessories it would seem they more then likley play paintball the selfs.. so knowing how paitball is played they should take in that people need something with strength not just looks.

well any ways good luck bro , but your really not going yo get much done to get it fix by them... its going to cost you...

Check It Out On My Site Click On The Links Page Then Follow It Too My Guns Page...

PM Me Or Email Me At
Dark_recon@hotmail.com
Old 10-23-2001, 03:57 PM #18
kappF5
godzilla

i guess it wasn't your day but hope this helps. when i worked a place doing oil changes some cars would come in with a f***** up threads. to fix it we had a kit that helps straighten the threads or we can make new ones. try going to an automotive store and look for one that might match hopefully. good luck
Old 10-23-2001, 05:27 PM #19
Chemmy
Banned

Re: to Humman

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_recon
he got a product and put it on the way its soppsed to be put on and the treads werent long enough to hold firmly....
This isn't anyone's fault but angel23's. How do you know the threads weren't long enough?

This is the same as the sue happy morons who brought you such things as "Warning, this hot coffee is hot" and "Warning, stabbing self in eye with knife could result in blindness."

Fact: If you dive and land sideways on your lorise, it'll probably snap off the gun.

Fact: If you have obscenely long volumizers, the same holds true.

Fact: If you break your stuff, you're the one who should pay to fix it. It's not like you screwed them onto your gun, and it caught on fire, then exploded. You smashed it off the ground. Most people call this "user error."
Old 10-23-2001, 05:54 PM #20
Dark_recon
Now Theres An Angel !!!

ok so how it that user error?? its seems to me that when ever other companys can make a riser that DOSENT break do to regular usage that there product is at fault....

PM Me Or Email Me At
Dark_recon@hotmail.com
Old 10-23-2001, 06:16 PM #21
freeflow2001

he didn't break a riser, he bent a volumizer.

Definitely your fault dude, twisted shouldn't have to give you anything. You mashed your angel into the ground and by bad luck most of the impact was obviously on the volumizer, and you bent it, twisted didn't bend it. Deal
Closed Thread