PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-04-2009, 03:03 PM #106
fractur3
Its Wilber!

fractur3 plays in the PSP
fractur3 plays in the APPA D4 division
bunkered a kid in the x at mao last year and he kept shooting at me so i unloaded my hopper on his dome and he passed out. i thought i killed him lol

RIP Team Unlimited
fractur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2009, 10:53 AM #107
Cgjohnst

I so win this thread. I made a 80 yard shot on a friend's head the second time I ever played. We had four ppl starting at different corners of my friends backyard. It's mostly just tall grass and stumps, so we could all see each other and were trying to yell. We were starting by me whenever I shot my gun in the air. I shot 3 shots and we all took off running in. Just a few seconds later I heard a bunch of screaming(we were still in like..8th grade, shh lol) and he was waving his gun that he was out. We stopped the game thinking he was hurt since I was the only person who had shot and he had a bunch of orange paint in his hair with a nice bump. Total luck, still can't believe it ever happened.
Cgjohnst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 PM #108
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

1) we were playing in the woods and i take like 3 shots up in the air(like almost straight up) to draw attention so a teammate could move. then a kid on the other team goes "Ow! ah i'm done" so i was like "sweeeeet" lol
2) My brother, me, and 2 friends were in a "castle" playing Defend the Castle and some kid runs behind a spool and my brother goes "watch this" and sprays at the hole in the center of the spool then the kid walks out with his gun up and a splat on his stomach
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:08 PM #109
paintballfreakB2K4
5 poppin 6 dropin

well i was playin woodsball and i had 1 of my friends pinned down. he was lying on his back next to a log. he was tryinto get under the log. well i dont know how many times i shot at him but he yelled HIT!!! well he walked out and i looked at him and i didnt see any paint on him. i though he just chicked out. well the game ended and i walk up to him askin where did i hit him at. well he showed me his mask and i was SHOCKED!!!! i shot under his masked and hit the inside of his mask where the nose is. the way he was lying i guess a paintball when inside his mask and almost went inside his noce!!!! i have never seen anyhting like that before!!!
paintballfreakB2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:10 PM #110
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

spell check = glorious
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:54 PM #111
hotch
runner

i was paintballing with my church's youth group (7v7) and they were all using rental piece of crap 98's and i was using my mini so once the game began i was literally WALKING around the field shooting them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... until 2 were left. i saw one slide into a small log bunker pretty far away so i start to sprint at his bunker to give him a runby but about 20 meters before i get there the 2 left pop up from that bunker and just destroy me (with rentals)

it was fun
MKX Alias rocket launcher
hotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:02 AM #112
cole5073

Really windy day in oklahoma. The design of the field we were playing on was horrible and not yet finished. It has two bases on an open field with about 100 yards between them. So, we were all arcing the balls ridiculously. I hit one guy from across the field in the mask (only place they would break at that point) And he was pissed.

"The 48/45 will hold a total of 216,000lbs of air (48ci x 4500psi)
Where as the 68/3k will hold 204,000lbs, unless I botched my math."

Apparently I can lift a 100 ton tank of air...

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 56 seconds."--Forum (wtf?)
cole5073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:15 PM #113
NxtBoy0211

One of my Best Shots had to be when im coming straight from camping an hour away to the field i show up late and i got the sniffles i just throw my gear on and run out on the field well i forgot to strap my pants on tight so as i go sliding into snake they are halfway down and i bump up into 50 snake and theres a guy on the otherside so i stay tight as i can going around the brick shooting the guy in the arm 6 inchs away and do a barrel role YES a barrel role back into snak all while my pants where halfway off of course i got shott throught a tiny gap betweent he knuckle and beam after i got back into the snake wich pissed me off
NxtBoy0211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:55 PM #114
PbFreak1095

PbFreak1095 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
it's not MY story but it's another guy's story that i heard from my best friend lol... anyway

It was my friend's second time playing and he saw someone directly in front of him....

The guy saw him too so my friend got up and was about to shoot when the the other guy shot one time and it went flying into my friend's barrel and broke the paintball inside the chamber

lol i still cant even believe that happened
PbFreak1095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:39 PM #115
Fatal Shock
Ian 'Fitty' Fitzgerald

Annual Supporting Member
friends and i were chillin in the back dicking around in a scenario.... trying to long ball ppl...and i took a random shot for no reason....and some guy ran through that lane and i nailed him in the nuts.... in the same day during a raid i bonus balled some guy (with a pump...somehow) and he gave me the finger as he walked off...i took one last shot and hit him right in the finger.

best bunker i had... was i dove over the snake while the guy was shooting down the tape... mind you i dove into the same part of the snake (their s2) and he didn't know had dove in somehow... so i shot him in the back of the head after shooting him in the pack.. using a mag too, lol.

Blastin' fools since '04
Fatal Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM #116
Dr.Chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackdLCD View Post
Woods ball.

I was standing about 10 feet behind a guy on my team.

We were both taking fire and a ball was shot and hit my trigger, which made it fire a ball right into my teammates back. I don't think he ever believed how it happened.
Your names isn;t james is it? Because my friends james shot me in the back and had the same excuse

Last edited by Dr.Chocolate : 03-06-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Dr.Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:08 PM #117
Dr.Chocolate

One time on a 4 v 4 woodsball ctf 2 "lives"( verysmall field)
I here the word GO!!! take one shot and hit my friend josh all the way across the field in the hand. He yelled Aww DAMMIT and i laughed so hard.Then after a while of battling it becomes a 2 on 2. I jump in a tree fort and start scanning around. I see josh again behind a bunker but i can't get him. So i keep my gun aimed at him and wait for him to move. He sticks his gun out to shoot at my teamate and i shoot him in the hand in the same spot
Dr.Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:56 PM #118
KenzieKILLS
Break yo FACE!

i was in the woods at my feild and our team ws getting owned so me and 2 other friends decided to push up their left and as we did that we had the biggest kid drop back and pick off the front my friend dropped back and got 3 people out i ran up and posted a spot and just picked out every kid that got in my range G3 is dead on for me man best shots ever!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:37 PM #119
Mat420
Slapin' that bass

me and one of the other refs from the indoor field i worked at was playing the same day as me. he was all like mil sim and **** talking about how speedballers cant shoot for ****. we rely on the speed of the marker and **** right.

so hes in the back corner just sniping mad noobs, so i get to his mirror, snap out one ball gog shot. he never complained about my promaster ever again.

DO NOT DEAL WITH MULDIN12! HE IS A SCAMMER/LIAR/THIEF

LUCKY'D A4 $350 obo want DM6 NXT
Mat420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:23 PM #120
BigDanny
dust black mini for sale

We were playing a scenario called Western Town and there are 3 houses on each side, each house face to face. So the game starts and one of my buddies was on the opposite team. I was in house 1 and he was on the far opposite house so while everyone else was just shooting head to head(directly across from each other) I noticed he kept popping his head up and timed him perfectly when i squeezed off 3 shots. The first one got him out and when me a teammate buddy made it out, he was waiting at our re-fill station with pink paint on his helmet and shouted,"Which one of ya'll f*gg*ts shot me with pink paint?!"
That was hilarious then a few months later one of my buddies got me out the same way
BigDanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:01 PM #121
LBoyer
SuperModder

i was playing a rec game of speedball and it was me and my firend left aigainst 2, i told him to move up and he did but when he did he got lit up and was out soit was 1 on 2 and they were closing in i shot maybe like 50 rounds at their bunker and i looked in my hopper i had like 7 shots left, at that time one of the enemies tried bunkering me, he ran up on me fired 3 shots, he missed but my barrle hit him in the leg making him out cause we were playing barrle tag also, the last guy thought his teammate got him out so he stood up, i took aim as his teammate i just got out yelled "no no no im out!" he looked over at me and i pumper the remainder of my hopper into his mask. he was MAD lol
Old 03-21-2009, 10:16 PM #122
jaroslavv1
Unloading on the Enemy

Well one time one uy on the other team used red tape and taped a x o the front of his stomach. a big old fa guy, well i then ran into him and he thought i was on his team i niticed the x and then i shot about 5 bullets in his target form like 20 feet. HAHAHAHA he was so pissed and he got all mad but i was like pfft what ever and just laiughed my *** off
jaroslavv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 AM #123
pootsnapper12
purple rapper shooter :)

ive played a game with me vs 8 little kids .. i shot all but 2 out before i ran outa paint. i tagged one he screamed and ran off the field. then the next i just did a run through on him with just air. he was screaming he was out he was out!... his dad thought i had paint in my gun and got pissed at me lol it was funny to everyone else though

edit: i only took a loader of paint out

Last edited by pootsnapper12 : 03-22-2009 at 01:08 AM.
pootsnapper12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:09 PM #124
alex5501

My best shot

ok guys this may sound crazy but it was the day after a big rain storm and im at robin hood paintball. Im laying on the ground playing woodsball and i say a guy went to shoot him my paintball dropped short skiped of a puddle and hit him in his leg.
alex5501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:02 AM #125
NxtBoy0211

Off a puddle lol thats crazy but then again i had one bounce off my tank i heard a cling looked down looked all over my tank and no paint to be found
NxtBoy0211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:46 PM #126
egoballer06

egoballer06 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I remember when i first started playing a few years ago. I had just gotten a tippmann and had been playing with my friend for a few months. Anyway so i was in a beginner rental game and this guy doubled up with me in back left and i was trying to take a shot but the rental infront of me keeps getting in my shot. So he finally moves out of the way and as i go to take a shot he moves his hopper in front of my barrel but it was too late and I shot his hopper. The shot went through his hopper lid and exploded all the paint inside it. Paint stopped coming out of his gun and he looked at the hopper and was really puzzled and then called himself out. I was cracking up during the rest of the game.

Another time I shot a dude in his hand and he dropped his gun. I felt kinda bad lol.
egoballer06 is offline   Reply With Quote